TIA for adivce:
I've been working out since college, 20 years, and always been a hard gainer. Without fat, i was 155lbs of muscle in grad school. I was lucky enough to find a urologist about a year ago who though my test, at 436, was low enough to supplement. Through what i think may have been a mistake, I am on 200mg of test cypionate a week. I have been able to put on 20lbs of muscle with that in the past 9 months. Most of that was water but i have bled most if not all of that off. So i sit at a legitimate 208 lbs now. I think body fat at ~20%. After a year on test, and 9 months on the 200/week, i had my sperm checked last month an it was still in normal range. I was surprised b/c of the atrophy and gonadal discomfort. Anyway, i am giving up in children and decided to go ahead and do my first "cycle" to put on a bit more mass. I have chosen, unless otherwise directed on Nan/Deca b/c of its modesty, low hepatotoxicity, joint and ligament health, and low conversion to estrogen. My questions are
1) would most agree that Nan/deca is a good choice for modest gains just to supplement my TRT?

2)If i do a 8-12 cycle of Nan/Deca, do i need a PCT if i just continue with my 200mg/wk of Testcyptionate?

3) Looks like ~300 to 600 of deca/week to meet my goals?

Goals: Limit estrogen, limit liver tox, Limit all side effects, gain 10 lbs of lean muscle while loosing a bit of weight. Thank You.