Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ironbeck

Thread: What to do? Im lost.

zenvost1 is offline Associate Member

What to do? Im lost.

I dont know what to do exactly i want to come back to the gym but i feel i cant i feel weaknes from deep inside i feel my body tells me i cant train any more or as before like 500lb bench press 600lb squat and i feel something bad will happen if i used steroids again or supplements. General blood work shows everythings fine except rbc is borderline and vitamin d is super low and bad cholesterol is borderline too. I want to train but im scared or i dont want to be injured again or having serious problem. But in other hand i want to back to the life style 2 hours in gym 6 meals a day etc.

I appreciate any help. Thank you.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    First and foremost listen to your body/instinct/gut. Ppl change and so do we, you don't need to train the same way because your not the same person.....know what i mean. I would recomend either joining a different gym then your used to or join and go at a different time then ytou used to. Reason being your not influenced by familiar ppl when you used to work out and there will be no pressure to be the "god" you once where. Do what's right for you and yours and well grow up pride and ego never usually work against you as you age. Fuck everyone else and what they think!

boisebeast is offline Member
    What exactly did you had checked on your blood test? Are you saying that you have low energy and that's hindering your workouts? Also if I remember correctly aren't you on the younger side?

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    First and foremost listen to your body/instinct/gut. Ppl change and so do we, you don't need to train the same way because your not the same person.....know what i mean. I would recomend either joining a different gym then your used to or join and go at a different time then ytou used to. Reason being your not influenced by familiar ppl when you used to work out and there will be no pressure to be the "god" you once where. Do what's right for you and yours and well grow up pride and ego never usually work against you as you age. Fuck everyone else and what they think!
    I dont really care about the people in the gym . My main concern is my gut tell me no steroids no supplements and i cant train as before but i dont really know if this feeling is true or its just my mind because in the last 5 years i had serious problems in work/life/injuries/lost money /lost cars /lost my beloved cat /gf/ so i dont know if im just scared or these things really did effect my body in some ways. God knows

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    What exactly did you had checked on your blood test? Are you saying that you have low energy and that's hindering your workouts? Also if I remember correctly aren't you on the younger side?
    Liver profile
    Blood profile
    Lipid profile
    Kidney profile
    Urine profile
    Hydroxy d25.
    b12

Low energy yes but i have energy to train so energy is not the main pro. I feel im done my organs are done of high calories high protein-steroids -supplements. I feel i must retire but yet i dont want i want to back to the life style but im scared if something will happen to me im tottaly lost i had many serious problems in the last 5 years specialy in the last year which i think effected my soul more than my body.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you have that much going on in life and between your ears maybe self adding hormones isn't a good idea. Its always good to train for months before using AAS anyway, imo. Nothing wrong with being scared, sounds like you need some counseling. You sound very emotional(or in reflective thought) and indecisive.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    If you have that much going on in life and between your ears maybe self adding hormones isn't a good idea. Its always good to train for months before using AAS anyway, imo. Nothing wrong with being scared, sounds like you need some counseling. You sound very emotional(or in reflective thought) and indecisive.
    This is good advice OP. Follow your gut instinct

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Yup after losing and losing i feel emotional little bit. I think i will back step by step then see what will happen

Quote Originally Posted by zenvost1
    Yup after losing and losing i feel emotional little bit. I think i will back step by step then see what will happen
    Smart move, we wish you the best man

Thanks

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zenvost1 View Post
    I dont know what to do exactly i want to come back to the gym but i feel i cant i feel weaknes from deep inside i feel my body tells me i cant train any more or as before like 500lb bench press 600lb squat and i feel something bad will happen if i used steroids again or supplements. General blood work shows everythings fine except rbc is borderline and vitamin d is super low and bad cholesterol is borderline too. I want to train but im scared or i dont want to be injured again or having serious problem. But in other hand i want to back to the life style 2 hours in gym 6 meals a day etc.

I appreciate any help. Thank you.
    I'm pretty sure that's a question you have to ask yourself. ..beyond using roids there is a chance we take every day we walk out that door lol..I mean I usually go with my senses when they tingle ..but just because my life handed you lemons previously doesn't mean quit and lay down that means u get up and move forward lessons learned. Of course if your health is at risk then nevermind lol,..I get it though man life is tough. Change your thinking and actions. Don't repeat anything bad. I know I had To truly repent or I would be gone right now
    Last edited by Marsoc; 01-29-2017 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's a question you have to ask yourself. ..beyond using roids there is a chance we take every day we walk out that door lol..I mean I usually go with my senses when they tingle ..but just because my life handed you lemons previously doesn't mean quit and lay down that means u get up and move forward lessons learned. Of course if your health is at risk then nevermind lol,..I get it though man life is tough. Change your thinking and actions. Don't repeat anything bad. I know I had To truly repent or I would be gone right now
    I want to back but because of many problem in my life in just want to lay down honestly

Thread Information