Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Winstrol + Anavar tablets cycle, recommendations/advices?

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dvnfit666 View Post
    Thanks for your message...
    I think for my pct i will include nolvadex with clomid, standard dosages, is it ok?
    Do you know if there is any interactions between anavar and dhea, tribulus or 5-htp?
    How do you start taking something before knowing if there are even interactions with other things? Fuck man ... you came here looking for advice..disregarded all advice and now are asking for more advice....whats the fucking point? Just do what you think you already know

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Why dhea

What have you heard its going to do.

Or is it that "its a hormone, sounds like testosterone kinda, sold oct, might as well add it in.

Well progestin, and pregnanolone are oct too. These can all fuck you up if you dont know how or why to use them.

Your young, I wish you'd just go to the doctor and get a blood test prior to you using anything

I can get my left nut, your in the 900 to 1100ng/dl range.

Those are levels guys my age get with using 200mg test a week.

You see,? Your natural levels are as high as or higher than guys my age using try doses.

Your body is making its own. Its free, its perfectly balanced, sides perfectly managed. No pct, no anything needed other than food, iron, and will.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Why dhea

What have you heard its going to do.

Or is it that "its a hormone, sounds like testosterone kinda, sold oct, might as well add it in.

Well progestin, and pregnanolone are oct too. These can all fuck you up if you dont know how or why to use them.

Your young, I wish you'd just go to the doctor and get a blood test prior to you using anything

I can get my left nut, your in the 900 to 1100ng/dl range.

Those are levels guys my age get with using 200mg test a week.

You see,? Your natural levels are as high as or higher than guys my age using try doses.

Your body is making its own. Its free, its perfectly balanced, sides perfectly managed. No pct, no anything needed other than food, iron, and will.
    Look did this natural, with test levels under 400ng. Took 13 to 14 months

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20170207_122533.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	167479

Name:	ForumRunner_20170207_122556.jpg 
Views:	697 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	167480

dvnfit666 is offline New Member
    OK thanks for your advices ill check if I stop straight away or what...

Is it possible to get some side effects the 1st day? Seems like I have some heart palpitations, or perhaps im just nervous about that sh.t

Man you all scared me with this sh.t
    I feel heart palpitations, nervous or side effects?

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Man you all scared me with this sh.t
    I feel heart palpitations, nervous or side effects?
    Extremely unlikely anavar , or any AAS, will give you heart palpitations.
    But, they may ramp up your CNS, and generally increase turnover of monoamines like dopamine, serotonin, etc in the brain.
    This can lead to psychological side effects.
    But anavar is considered very mild in that regard.
    Most likely you're just nervous.

DHEA on cycle, not sold on that one.
    Well maybe, IF you used an AI. But you don't, so no.

Tribulus, don't have any positive or negative effect I believe.
    Since it don't work (as far as I know), there's no interactions with it.

5-HTP; isn't dangerous to use on cycle. But as said, many AAS can effect production or turnover of serotonin.
    If anything, I'd expect an increase in 5HTP being converted to serotonin.
    I've used 5-HTP during cycle myself, with all sorts of compounds.
    Had no issues.

Thanks m8
    I was just nervous yes...
    I slept well and now im feeling ok

I will up m'y anavar to 50mg for many weeks and perhaps up to 60 70max
    I will do a 6 weeks cycle max

For my pct I previously set like that what do you think about it :

PCT
    Clomid + Nolvadex
    100/50/50/50 + 40/20/20/20

I will also take some tribulus , maca and tribulus aquaticus for my test level during pct, what do you think ?

Thank you
    Last edited by dvnfit666; 02-08-2017 at 03:56 AM.

Is it risky to add 10mg dianabol ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You've a,ready had great advice here that you have chosen to ignore so not sure why you keep asking?!
    Red Bastard likes this.

Is it risky to add 10mg dianabol?
    No dbol and anavar are a great cycle of orals only to use together for synergy.

If it was me, id also add some Deca to the mix. But you'll love dbol and anavar, wait 8 weeks, you'll be jacked.

Ad 20mg d bol a day

OK only anavar cycle
    Is my pct alright?

OK only anavar cycle
    Is my pct alright?
    If your not running test for at least 10 weeks then no pct is necessary.

Anavar is Oxandrolone. Have you ever heard of your body making that substance? No. Its not shutting anything down. There for pct is not needed.

Testosterone on the other hand, your body makes, there fore if you inject it, you'll shut down natural production, making pct necessary.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd
    If your not running test for at least 10 weeks then no pct is necessary. Anavar is Oxandrolone. Have you ever heard of your body making that substance? No. Its not shutting anything down. There for pct is not needed. Testosterone on the other hand, your body makes, there fore if you inject it, you'll shut down natural production, making pct necessary.
    Can't tell if you're trolling or not couch... of course anavar will shut you down. You need to run a PCT just as you would for any other cycle. Just because it's not testosterone doesn't mean it won't shut you down. That said, test should be the base of every cycle

Some said that anavar is a mild steroid so only clomid would be ok for a pct
    But I want to do correctly and I will certainly add nolvadex to be sure

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    this thread is a painful read...

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dvnfit666
    Some said that anavar is a mild steroid so only clomid would be ok for a pct But I want to do correctly and I will certainly add nolvadex to be sure
    You need a FULL PCT. That said, an anavar only cycle is a terrible idea and will leave you with some nasty side effects

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    here is the 2 page recap.....

1. oral only cycle is dumb
    2. test should always be a base for any cycle
    3. yes an oral cycle will shut you down
    4. first cycle should be test only
    5. yes you always need a pct if you plan on cycling and aren't on trt.

OP please read above before you post another question that has been answered in this thread already.

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Can't tell if you're trolling or not couch... of course anavar will shut you down. You need to run a PCT just as you would for any other cycle. Just because it's not testosterone doesn't mean it won't shut you down. That said, test should be the base of every cycle
    Its trolling. But its to teach him something,..

I will reveal to him later, but I guess now works.

"If u can just come in here and put half ass logic to a some what intelligent sounding explaination, and be able to flip his thinking completely around, then he's in way over his head, he needs to run, not walk, away from his idea.

Got his buddy back home telling him one thing, ITS GOSPEL, Written IN STONE.

THEN come here and gets told another thing, which then in his mind, makes his buddy's "advice" (using term loosely) null and void, and now my off the wall "advice" turns into GOSPEL in his mind.

You see OP, you can't even sort out bullshit from,fact.

Hope this is an eye opener for you.

Its like pretending to have your 7 year old arrested for acting up in school and fighting. The child thinks its real, untill the parents reveal his scary lesson to him, that it could become reality.

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    You need a FULL PCT. That said, an anavar only cycle is a terrible idea and will leave you with some nasty side effects
    What sort of nasty side effects? Im reading everywhere on websites and forums that anavar is a mild steroid and wont do crazy side effects... even m'y friends have done many cycle with it and they didnt have anything , so where is the truth

What sort of nasty side effects? Im reading everywhere on websites and forums that anavar is a mild steroid and wont do crazy side effects... even m'y friends have done many cycle with it and they didnt have anything , so where is the truth
    Anavar with test and an AI and hcg , no bad sides.

Anavar alone, with no test, no ai, no hcg.
    Will cause shut down, hard if not impossible recovery, and estrogen related sides during pct

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Jesus man

Please listen to these guys and stop. The gentlemen on this board are experienced and some of them have made the mistake that you are making. Bottom line is:

You shouldn't be doing an oral only cycle
    You are doing steroids with no testosterone so you will most likely feel like a bitch
    You can still stop. It's not too late to pull in the reigns....

Keep in mind long term health is more important than short term gains.

Ps..... your gym buddies don't know best. I highly doubt they would tell you about their erectile disfunction on their Dbol only cycles

It is not buddies in the gym it's some of my best friends and childhood friends .

If I have gyno during cycle what should I take , is nolvadex ok during cycle?
    Please give me real advices for my cycle and pct and I will follow them for sure this time...

If I have gyno during cycle what should I take , is nolvadex ok during cycle?
    Please give me real advices for my cycle and pct and I will follow them for sure this time...
    You have full no proper advice. Test + ai + Hcg plus nolva and Clomid PCT.

If you insist on running your oral only then fine. Run your PCT as you have stated but don't complain when your test levels drop and you suffer the side effects of unbalanced hormones. Maybe you will be perfectly fine. Maybe.

Good luck.

I know but I am not ready for test injection so I want just to know and to see how my body reacts with some steroids ... I have been training since 2002 naturally I have done many mistakes I know and since 4 or 5 years I train hard and eat clean&well but I have many friends on steroids... I want to know how I react with this things...

If I get gyno during cycle is it ok to use nolvadex ?

I know but I am not ready for test injection so I want just to know and to see how my body reacts with some steroids ... I have been training since 2002 naturally I have done many mistakes I know and since 4 or 5 years I train hard and eat clean&well but I have many friends on steroids... I want to know how I react with this things...

If I get gyno during cycle is it ok to use nolvadex?
    I know English isn't your first language but you seem to grasp it better than most People who use it as a first language but you aren't listening. You keep ignoring the advice given and I don't think it's a lack of understanding.

Answer this - if you trust your friends advises so much then why join up here and ask the question?

Because i have some doubts about all that...
    When i read some website and forums (even members cycles) and when i speak with my friends and see their results it is really far from what i can read here about anavar or oral only cycle...
    I know you all have some great experiences about steroids ect. but i read everywhere that anavar only cycle is a mild thing and not so dangerous for a very 1st cycle (i repeat i am really NOT ready for injections, but i want something to compare natural <-> steroids)...

Hope you understand my situation & sorry for the english (i speak FR ;-) )

If I get gyno during cycle is it ok to use nolvadex?
    This is what you don't get.

Your more ready for testosterone injections than oral tablets.

The test is easily tolerated well by the body.

Your just scared of needles, and again. Looking for an easy way out.

Real lifting for years and diet and cardio for years is too much for you. You need a qwik fast easy shortcut. So you turn to steroids. Then you don't even want the tiny bit of trouble it takes to inject proper steroids to get you your fast results,your even looking for a shortcut when it comes to using steroids.

Your mind set says your a bitch. In sorry, but that's the fact. I'm sorry admins, but needs said.

"I don't wanna lift alot, I want steroids. ......." "I don't want to have to inject steroids, I want easier steroids, be damned if it fucks me up, I just want the easiest way out of everything"

I wish I could have you as a room mate in lock up. It would be easy life for me behind bars with you as my cell mate.

OK perhaps im not doing right the things and looking for an easy wqy out ok... but now that I have begun my cycle could you at least give me advices for a good cycle and pct and if I get gyno what should I do?
    I know you re upset but now I have chosen that way I want to minimize the nasty effects if there are some...

OK perhaps im not doing right the things and looking for an easy wqy out ok... but now that I have begun my cycle could you at least give me advices for a good cycle and pct and if I get gyno what should I do?
    I know you re upset but now I have chosen that way I want to minimize the nasty effects if there are some...
    Cycle rec.

500mg test 1-12
    Hcg 500iu 1-14
    Adex 1-14 .25mg eod

Pct
    75/50/50/50 Clomid
    40/20/20/20 Nolva

Whatever cycle you do, pct is standard

If you don't want to have any nasty side effects man you really need a man up and a inject testosterone at least for a baseline level if not you will experience nasty side-effects

I see that I have got more veins and im a little more congested
    4th day 40mg
    Last edited by dvnfit666; 02-10-2017 at 02:50 AM.

Do you think I should do a blood work during cycle (for ex in 2-3 weeks)
    I have a blookwork scheduled in end of march so it will be the very end of my cycle but just before pct

jaswave125 is offline Junior Member
    Don't do anything your fine LOL no pct needed you said it anavar is mild no need maybe add winstrol , dbol and anadrol to your cycle to get full benefits they are all oral and good for you. Since injecting is not good right? I hate to say it but your very st*pid and your full of sh*t listen to advice or deal with the consequences later and when they are irreversible then you fcking go to your doctor and ask them why your d*ck is fcking soft you fckg SOB! You got all the advice and still continue to disregard it!! Ohhh and when your doctor says your going into TRT(which you dont know what it means) it mean having to inject for the rest of your life!! Its only been 4days My God pls pls pls stop it!!!!!!!

OK isnt too late to stop the cycle?

You laugh but i have a friend of mine taking right now : 30mg dianabol + 60mg oxandrolone + 60mg stanozolol lol

It's never too late to stop. But you may be suppressed already...
    More experienced guys can chime in with a pct to come off of 4 days of anavar .

And that's cool. My buddies do smoke and do drugs and they haven't got cancer or died yet. They must be okay if they continue to do it

Could dhea helping me with tribulus after 4 days of anavar ?
    My doc prescribed dhea last month.. it could help to increase natural test lev no?

Could dhea helping me with tribulus after 4 days of anavar ?
    My doc prescribed dhea last month.. it could help to increase natural test lev no?
    This is where other people will have to jump in as I'm not 100% sure but I thought dhea would slightly suppress test. And it is commonly thought that tribulus is massively underdosed. You may be okay but a small pct of clomid and nolvadex may be required

btw these are my actual results (before/after)

Name:	12650911_1540690772925455_2969770088558130962_n.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	167538Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16114943_1742684506059413_1297301360653721120_n.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	167539Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hgfhgfure.JPG 
Views:	208 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	167540Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture66.JPG 
Views:	314 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	167541

i would like to gain 4-5kg more but lean muscle ;-) that's why I chose anavar 1st
    any suggestion would be appreciate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information