Swolberham_Lincoln is offline Junior Member

Tren: 6 weeks on, 4 off, 6 on. Cycle help

I have a 16 week contest prep. Men's physique. 16 weeks out I will have already been cutting for 12 weeks (off gear) . I will be 6-7% bf at this point.

I'm not confident in the amount of size I have and don't want to lose based on that. My question to you is 16 weeks out I'd like to try a 6-8 week lean bulk then cut for 8-10 weeks.

I'd like to try this:
    Tren weeks 1-6 AND weeks 10-16 (50mg/day)

. Obviously running test along side with proper ancillaries

Thoughts?

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Let me start by saying I don't compete and no little of contest prep. However, this seems like a bad idea. I don't know what your experience is with tren but coming on and off is tough. This seems like just a way to make things hard on your body. I would pick a 10 week period and do it once. Based on my experience with tren I would do it up to the contest and not 16 weeks before.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolberham_Lincoln
    I have a 16 week contest prep. Men's physique. 16 weeks out I will have already been cutting for 12 weeks (off gear) . I will be 6-7% bf at this point. I'm not confident in the amount of size I have and don't want to lose based on that. My question to you is 16 weeks out I'd like to try a 6-8 week lean bulk then cut for 8-10 weeks. I'd like to try this: Tren weeks 1-6 AND weeks 10-16 (50mg/day) . Obviously running test along side with proper ancillaries Thoughts?
    I did something very similar because i had my back against the wall with an upcoming competition. I was a little more bold and had a 10 week decca cycle for bulk with test and mast.
    Was it effective??. I think it did what I was looking for based on time limitations but I agree that I did not get everything out of the deca that I could have if the cycle was longer. I changed to winnie, tren and test for cutting.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Tren twice on your second cycle?

Post some pics buddy, you don't have to be big for amateur physique shows as a general rule.

Swolberham_Lincoln is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys. I'm gonna opt against tren afterall

evanescent is offline Banned
    Right choice by all accounts. Try Tren in an off-season cycle to see how you respond? In a constant dosage and not split for 8-10 weeks

16 weeks out is too short to experiment. Stick with what work's worked for you in the past. If you get bad sides, I'm not sure you can recover and be ready in 16 weeks. I run a Test Prop + Mast A for 8 week before a show. I end my cycle about 2 weeks before the show and diet diet diet for show prep.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    16 weeks out is too short to experiment. Stick with what work's worked for you in the past. If you get bad sides, I'm not sure you can recover and be ready in 16 weeks. I run a Test Prop + Mast A for 8 week before a show. I end my cycle about 2 weeks before the show and diet diet diet for show prep.
    You still compete? Do you continue with the hgh or stop 2 weeks out also?

Thread Information