Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Cycle Critique

evanescent is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    I'm gonna continue training naturally for a while longer. Work my way back up to 5-6 times a week instead of 2-3 times now (Actually, only recently got back. I broke both my wrist and foot so I was out of commission for a few months) but I know what kind of training/exercises my body responds too so getting back into the groove shouldn't take as long as you say. I'll postpone considering a Test cycle until then. Of course, I understand if I don't eat more, I won't really gain any real muscle. Just a slow recomp.
    Every 2nd day is enough for pure strength training. You want to give muscle groups 24-48 hours after working them to heal, provided you're targeting the right groups alternatively and doing compound movements. It's easy to overlap with isolation movements on muscles you've already hit the day prior in a compound. Sleep and food do the most of the work.

Your original post regarding the use of AAS's seemed a bit off? Keep doing some research. I don't think using Tren on a first cycle is as bad as everybody says but it definitely requires much more research and preparation that a lot of people don't seem willing to learn about and understand.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Ok thanks for explaining how toxic Tren feels.

hMG contains both FSH & LH mimickers. Not just LH. But current formulations of hMG probably does not contain enough hCG /LH in it so an extra hCG product is usually taken with it.

The point is to run both but hCG is a must as we need LH to stimulate FSH!

Why is Nolva necessary if an AI is present? Nolva is a estrogen receptor antagonist but if the AI is already blocking excess estrogen, what's the point?

I was referring to your PCT! Not in cycle unles you have gyno already it's a preventative measure most use!

What would you guess the success rate is when someone runs a successful cycle including PCT back to 100% pre-cycle hormone levels? 60%? 90%?

Can't answer that only bw will tell!
    In bold...

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evanescent View Post
    Every 2nd day is enough for pure strength training. You want to give muscle groups 24-48 hours after working them to heal, provided you're targeting the right groups alternatively and doing compound movements. It's easy to overlap with isolation movements on muscles you've already hit the day prior in a compound. Sleep and food do the most of the work.

Your original post regarding the use of AAS's seemed a bit off? Keep doing some research. I don't think using Tren on a first cycle is as bad as everybody says but it definitely requires much more research and preparation that a lot of people don't seem willing to learn about and understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Indicator for me is always when i can grab a higher weight than the week prior and rep it out for multiple sets, thats always my goal. Beat what i did the week before, so like i said when i notice I'm having issues with a certain muscle group I'll lower the weight a tad bit and increase reps, I'll do this for a few weeks at high reps 15-20 or pyramid or drop sets just depends, I'll normally do 4 working sets then a 5th at my max to failure with no count just go until i literally have to drop the weights. After a few weeks of that I'll notice i can grab higher weight and start with 8-10 reps for 4 -5 sets always trying to increase and max on my 5 set for that progressive overload.

I see my workouts as challenging myself, not just building muscle or a fitness aspect but i always try to have that element of challenge and competition to keep my drive and motivation. I hate to fail, i hate not being able to complete a set so for me thats what works to keep me going harder in the gym. No shame in dropping weight and getting those reps in to really hit those muscle fibers and build endurance, I'm a firm believer in this. I see tons if guys ego lifting and struggling with weight or constantly lifting the same weight making no gains and its like whats the point, listen to your body then push it past its limits a little bit every day, it will adapt trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Ok thanks for explaining how toxic Tren feels.

hMG contains both FSH & LH mimickers. Not just LH. But current formulations of hMG probably does not contain enough hCG /LH in it so an extra hCG product is usually taken with it.

The point is to run both but hCG is a must as we need LH to stimulate FSH!

Why is Nolva necessary if an AI is present? Nolva is a estrogen receptor antagonist but if the AI is already blocking excess estrogen, what's the point?

I was referring to your PCT! Not in cycle unles you have gyno already it's a preventative measure most use!

What would you guess the success rate is when someone runs a successful cycle including PCT back to 100% pre-cycle hormone levels? 60%? 90%?

Can't answer that only bw will tell!
    Thanks for the training advise lol. I honestly think being the biggest and strongest isn't necessarily equal to "feeling" healthy. Staying at 190-195 lbs killed my cardiovascular endurance. My legs aesthetically looked great but my mile time was freakin 8.5 mins. Sad. Cardio frequency training didn't make much difference. LISS and rec sports were my staple cardio activities. I tried incorporating HIIT many times but it just cut into my leg workouts (x2 week) too much. It was ONLY when I lost weight (fat and muscle), that my mile time improved significantly. And the way I lost weight wasn't really ideal. My workout frequency and intensity diminished, the quality AND quantity of my calories deteriorated, yet this still resulted in significantly improving my mile time. Weird huh? It's like my heart could never adapt to that weight.

I understand and acknowledge the potential of a permanent partial HPTA shutdown after cycling off. So my plan is to continue training natural. Get my body back into weightlifting 5-6 days a week. Maintain heavy emphasis on cardio even if that blunts muscle hypertrophy. Once, my body is somewhat primed again, I'll go ahead with a Test cycle.

Questions:
    1. What's the effective minimum dose of hMG? I don't think I can really afford both HGH AND hMG. These two are my most costly compounds. Do you think I could get away with running hMG 75 i.u once or twice weekly?
    2. Why couldn't I keep running Aromasin instead of adding Nolvadex ? Aromasin alone boosted my natural test from 477 ng/dL to 695 ng/dL. Free test went up a lot too. Nolva sides are worse than AI sides from what I read and I don't want to run anything I don't really need. Nolva doesn't really do what Aromasin can't. The only side Aromasin gave me was oily skin.
    3. Is hCG desensitization largely a myth if dosed properly regardless of length of time?
    Here are the only long-term studies available:
    https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...erm-Use-in-Men
    But here are studies showing Nolvadex preventing hCG induced desensitization:
    https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...on-638723.html
    Aromasin could still replace Nolvadex?
    4. Is there really a difference in benefits from someone running HGH mid 20s vs mid 30s?
    Last edited by MToption2; 02-12-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information