Results 1 to 39 of 39
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Why are tren so vilified? Isnt it over the top?

  1. #1
    MMA_Influenced's Avatar
    MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    246
    Okay so Im not the most experienced with cycling but Ive got a few under my belt now after years of natty body building. I was not sure what to expect from Tren but I ran it at a high dose of Tren A 700 mg a week and a maintainance dose of test.

    What happened? I got vascular as hell and for a while was gaining 5 pounds a week while maintaining my waistline. It was incredible. I didnt get any of these dreaded side effects. All I got was higher blood pressure and increased heart rate. I could eat crap and still I wasnt gaining fat (much) and when I did get back to my good diet I ended up completely fine and back on track

    People all talk on forums for YEARS about how nasty it is and how its a given you will get sides.. man Ill tell you I was like a fish in water on tren I was completely fine.

    And as for tren cough? I only got that like maybe once every 15 shots and Im pretty sure its because a little got into my blood stream because I went through a vein on the way to the muscle and perhaps while pulling the syringe out I got a little tren in the blood stream. (My theory). I always had a little blood in the syringe when I had tren cough ALWAYS.

    Im not even sure tren cough is a real thing.. Ive heard of people getting it not even injecting tren but something else.

    Bottom line arent there a lot of us out there like me who are completely normal and fine on tren? I get the feeling 80% of the people warning about it have never even run a cycle with the damn thing. Id be willing to bet the vast majority of people do not get "brutal sides" from tren.

    Im starting to think the nasty sides are a minority of the users and that its a bit much to push it out there as if its the majority are getting all sorts of crazy night sweats and insomnia and huge aggression.

    Im half starting to assume a large percentage of the reason tren is half put out as a boogy man and vets dont bother to correct the statements is because experienced lifters dont want you using it too soon. Work your way up and its responsible. I just think its a bit much when every forum you look at has 2 or 3 guys bugging out about it who likely have never touched the stuff or possibly who are one of the unlucky ones who does have nasty sides when in reality more than likely if you run tren youll be totally normal. I just think the whole thing has gone too far and is over the top at this point.
    Last edited by MMA_Influenced; 02-12-2017 at 05:14 PM.

  2. #2
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,699
    For me it's dose dependant..i don't get bad sides until I cross 350-400 mg a week they become really pronounced at 700mg a week which is the most I've ever run..

  3. #3
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,699
    Your actually the first person I've heard of that didn't get at least slight insomnia or anxiety on that dose?you sure yours was dose correctly?
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 02-12-2017 at 05:59 PM.

  4. #4
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    You are WRONG bro but everyone is different.I ran several tren cycles and never had a problem.Then I was running one and it turned me inside out.I was angry and the smallest thing.I had to stop the cycle early.So just beacuse you didn't experience sides don't be ignorant and write it off.And the reason we don't want people to start off on tren is a real simple one why use the strongest compound when you can get there with a less powerful one? You are only going too grow so much per cycle so why be a moron and use the most powerful when you can get there with test.Kind of like you instead of using a lower dose like a smart person would you went high and once your body get use to that there is no place too go but up.Tren is powerful it can really mess your body up wait until you can't bust a nut months after your cycle.So please tell me again how we we lie about tren.

  5. #5
    Buddyhouse is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You are WRONG bro but everyone is different.I ran several tren cycles and never had a problem.Then I was running one and it turned me inside out.I was angry and the smallest thing.I had to stop the cycle early.So just beacuse you didn't experience sides don't be ignorant and write it off.And the reason we don't want people to start off on tren is a real simple one why use the strongest compound when you can get there with a less powerful one? You are only going too grow so much per cycle so why be a moron and use the most powerful when you can get there with test.Kind of like you instead of using a lower dose like a smart person would you went high and once your body get use to that there is no place too go but up.Tren is powerful it can really mess your body up wait until you can't bust a nut months after your cycle.So please tell me again how we we lie about tren.
    I did a tren cycle , it was the trenbolone cattle ear implants . I was fine no cough, but my ears hurt from the implant

  6. #6
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddyhouse View Post
    I did a tren cycle , it was the trenbolone cattle ear implants . I was fine no cough, but my ears hurt from the implant
    Hmmmm lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddyhouse View Post
    I did a tren cycle , it was the trenbolone cattle ear implants . I was fine no cough, but my ears hurt from the implant
    LOL! The weird thing about Tren was that I ran a couple of cycles with absolutely no problem. It wasn't until I ran Tren cycles that I started to lose my hair and lose my libido. I know that Tren works awesome for a lot of guys. For me personally, the benefits doesn't out weigh the sides. I wish I could run Tren without sides. Tren is AWESOME stuff.

  8. #8
    Deal Me In's Avatar
    Deal Me In is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    600
    Consider yourself lucky. I have an ongoing love/hate relationship with tren . I don't know anything that causes fat loss like it. I run it once year before summer to cut down and run it as short as possible. The insomnia and night sweats I can live with. But I reach a point where everything starts to annoy me, no matter how small. I basically run the tren until I reach this point and then stop. Usually about 6 weeks.

    It also destroys my lipid profile and causes high blood pressure. I assume when I get older I will stop using it but for now I hold on as long as I can and then get off. I know there will come a time when it just won't be worth it.

  9. #9
    Buddyhouse is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    8
    Honestly , I have only done one tren cycle and didn't have any issues. I was scared the whole time though , because tren does get negative feedback on forums.

  10. #10
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Influenced View Post
    Okay so Im not the most experienced with cycling but Ive got a few under my belt now after years of natty body building. I was not sure what to expect from Tren but I ran it at a high dose of Tren A 700 mg a week and a maintainance dose of test.

    What happened? I got vascular as hell and for a while was gaining 5 pounds a week while maintaining my waistline. It was incredible. I didnt get any of these dreaded side effects. All I got was higher blood pressure and increased heart rate. I could eat crap and still I wasnt gaining fat (much) and when I did get back to my good diet I ended up completely fine and back on track

    People all talk on forums for YEARS about how nasty it is and how its a given you will get sides.. man Ill tell you I was like a fish in water on tren I was completely fine.

    And as for tren cough? I only got that like maybe once every 15 shots and Im pretty sure its because a little got into my blood stream because I went through a vein on the way to the muscle and perhaps while pulling the syringe out I got a little tren in the blood stream. (My theory). I always had a little blood in the syringe when I had tren cough ALWAYS.

    Im not even sure tren cough is a real thing.. Ive heard of people getting it not even injecting tren but something else.

    Bottom line arent there a lot of us out there like me who are completely normal and fine on tren? I get the feeling 80% of the people warning about it have never even run a cycle with the damn thing. Id be willing to bet the vast majority of people do not get "brutal sides" from tren.

    Im starting to think the nasty sides are a minority of the users and that its a bit much to push it out there as if its the majority are getting all sorts of crazy night sweats and insomnia and huge aggression.

    Im half starting to assume a large percentage of the reason tren is half put out as a boogy man and vets dont bother to correct the statements is because experienced lifters dont want you using it too soon. Work your way up and its responsible. I just think its a bit much when every forum you look at has 2 or 3 guys bugging out about it who likely have never touched the stuff or possibly who are one of the unlucky ones who does have nasty sides when in reality more than likely if you run tren youll be totally normal. I just think the whole thing has gone too far and is over the top at this point.
    Man what a bunch of BS.

    You ran a crazy amount of tren for 20 weeks on your first cycle and never had blood work.

    Saying you had no ill side effects without blood work is ridiculous.

    Plus, you started a thread about how you were afraid to do cardio while on tren because your resting heart rate was almost 100 BPM.

  11. #11
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Man what a bunch of BS.

    You ran a crazy amount of tren for 20 weeks on your first cycle and never had blood work.

    Saying you had no ill side effects without blood work is ridiculous.

    Plus, you started a thread about how you were afraid to do cardio while on tren because your resting heart rate was almost 100 BPM.
    Damn you got a good memory man lol I always see you do that..

  12. #12
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Damn you got a good memory man lol I always see you do that..
    Having a good memory has it's downsides.

    Your girlfriend never wants to be told that 4 months ago she said it was alright if you went salmon fishing with your friends over her birthday weekend.

    Professors don't like it when you call them out on the last week of class and remind them that on the first day of of lecture they stated anyone who could miraculously average 95% or over is exempt from the final.

  13. #13
    Strongblood's Avatar
    Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Southeast, USA
    Posts
    2,041
    I can tell you from experience, good Tren will give you great results but it will kick your ass sooner or later! I didn't have many problems with it the first couple of times I ran Tren. But all it takes is over doing it one time and boom your BP is out of sight, nerves are shot, tremors, soaking night sweats, insomnia that xanax might not help, and possibly leaking tits! Now I only run short blasts of 4 weeks max at maybe 350mgs pw. I hope you didn't get some underdosed Tren that didn't have enough punch to give sides. Because I'm afraid if you ever get the real stuff. 700mgs pw is gonna rock your world! Treat it with the utmost respect bro. Good luck!

  14. #14
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Agree with numbere. The most dangerous sides that come with tren , u will not feel.
    Its the ones that kill u long term. Sleep problemes, anger etc dont count.
    U will not feel high BP, destroyed cholestrol and triglycerides values. Bet high hct made u feel good aswell. ALAT may also be skyrocket without noticing.
    And recovery?
    Even if it doesnt convert to dht or not so much to e2, it hits you silent were it healthwize hurts the most.

  15. #15
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    275
    As I say as always...I'm not one to give advice...my experience with tren has been good for the most part. Insomnia was manageable irritability hair string at times. Blood pressure elevated but not all that bad. Heartburn worst side for me if you ask. Unbearable at times but i seem to have gotten it under control. Everything manageable but like everything else in life we tend to look at it like this...Buy now pay later..character defect of most humans because the results are so quick we tend to not care how we got from point a to point b...I did tren cuz everyone said it was the big bad wolf. I'm in with eyes wide open and full speed ahead now. There's no turning back for me. Yes I am a new guy. But now I'm just a guy that likes what he sees in the mirror and it's about personal choice. I hope 20 years from now I'm still here with the rest of you looking back at this moment. Instead of eating my ass you'll be saying you were one crazy old m.f.. I love you brothers


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    Will hcg work as a stand alone for a source of test?
    It doesn't for me, but it seems to do it for a friend of mine,
    but he's he only one I know that can do tren + proviron + hcg and tolerate that without crashing libido and feeling like shit.
    (I half suspect he's got a low libido to begin with though)

    As far as tren being vilified, there's a reason.
    Most AAS have very comparable side effects.
    Tren does however come with some of its own.

    I've usually tolerated tren very well, never felt any of those "special" sides.
    But last time I used it, I noticed very well when I came off that it had effected my cardio ability. Something I've never really noticed before.

    As many have said here, sides may not become apparent before you've used it many times. So why use it in the first cycle?
    Test is for good reason suggested as the first choice.
    If you can't gain on test you can't gain on anything.

    But now I'm just repeating what others have said.
    Why you think someone would bother hide information from you is more interesting though. Do you feel like that often and in other settings as well?
    Like other people know some secret you don't?

    With an example like tren it's very easy though,
    nobody besides you determines what you are gonna use.
    You seem to have come to the conclusion tren is mild and easy.

    At 700mg/week I would perhaps switch supplier if I were you though.
    I've never used that much tren.
    Underdosed gear does come to mind,
    but even at 400mg you might start to react a little differently after you've done it a few times.

  17. #17
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Will hcg work as a stand alone for a source of test?
    It doesn't for me, but it seems to do it for a friend of mine,
    but he's he only one I know that can do tren + proviron + hcg and tolerate that without crashing libido and feeling like shit.
    (I half suspect he's got a low libido to begin with though)

    As far as tren being vilified, there's a reason.
    Most AAS have very comparable side effects.
    Tren does however come with some of its own.

    I've usually tolerated tren very well, never felt any of those "special" sides.
    But last time I used it, I noticed very well when I came off that it had effected my cardio ability. Something I've never really noticed before.

    As many have said here, sides may not become apparent before you've used it many times. So why use it in the first cycle?
    Test is for good reason suggested as the first choice.
    If you can't gain on test you can't gain on anything.

    But now I'm just repeating what others have said.
    Why you think someone would bother hide information from you is more interesting though. Do you feel like that often and in other settings as well?
    Like other people know some secret you don't?

    With an example like tren it's very easy though,
    nobody besides you determines what you are gonna use.
    You seem to have come to the conclusion tren is mild and easy.

    At 700mg/week I would perhaps switch supplier if I were you though.
    I've never used that much tren.
    Underdosed gear does come to mind,
    but even at 400mg you might start to react a little differently after you've done it a few times.
    That's what I was thinking, underdosed..another thing I've noticed is even though it's a short ester it tends to build up in my system to the point we're sides get much worse..when I've done it the first weeks are nothing after a number of weeks I gotta take 4-5 days off to kinda restart..usually what happens is it gets to the point we're I can't sleep at all..I generally tolerate aggression and all that well I can control myself but I can't control anxiety which leads to insomnia but those are also things I've always had with or without gear..they just become much worse on high dose tren..nothing beats it for clean mass though..imo nothing

  18. #18
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Man what a bunch of BS.

    You ran a crazy amount of tren for 20 weeks on your first cycle and never had blood work.

    Saying you had no ill side effects without blood work is ridiculous.

    Plus, you started a thread about how you were afraid to do cardio while on tren because your resting heart rate was almost 100 BPM.
    I am glad you checked on this beacuse now I remember some of it.There is nothing worse than someone who can't tell truth glad your BS! got blown out of the water.Good job Numbere!

  19. #19
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    Resting BPM at 100 is a side I'd mention if I got it.
    If that's the sort of sides the OP neglected to mention I'm thinking he's got a very selective memory of what his sides on cycle were like.

  20. #20
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    186
    Man, I ran it for my first cycle (1st is misleading, 1st in over 10 yrs) and i was fine on it. I posted about it in the cycle log section. No real side effects except bacne. I ran it with caber (for prolactin) and cialis (for BP) and I was fine. I didn't experience the fat loss like a lot of ppl, I think this is due to the fact it suppressed my thyroid function a bit. My LDL got a little high, and my AST and ALT were just above normal. Admittedly, my dosage was moderate, but not insignificant. I was running 125mg EOD plus 200mg Test Cpy every Sunday.

    I studied up on it considerably and got some good advice along the way, and I was fine on it. Everybody's different, and I think it probably carries the potential to really fuck you up if you don't know what you're doing, but in my limited experience it didn't live up to the craziness.

    I should be betting my bloods in any day now, and providing they evidence I am ready, I'll be running another 6-8 week cycle but adding in some liver protectant (NAC and TUDCA - couldn't get ahold of UDCA) along with caber and cialis. Truth be told, and I've stated this before, I think that I could do the same thing stacking test and winny or test and anavar . I would elect to do just that, but I've already pulled the trigger and have 20bottles tren ace just sitting there staring at me....

  21. #21
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,612
    Irritability is also a side.
    I found that pinning tren more frequently limits the noticeable sides. I usually just can't wait to get off tren, but the more frequent injections also minimizes this.
    Scotch- I couldn't imagine competing without tren. How do you do it?

  22. #22
    MMA_Influenced's Avatar
    MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Your actually the first person I've heard of that didn't get at least slight insomnia or anxiety on that dose?you sure yours was dose correctly?
    Ok do heres what I can say for sure. This was only my second cycle for one. For 2 I was gaining strength like crazy I was setting lift goals for like literally 8 weeks down the line that I reached in 3 weeks it was amazing.

    In 14 weeks of 700mg tren ace a week I gained 3 1/2 inches on my bicep flexed kept 30 pounds (I gained 40 pounds and cut for the final 4 weeks of the cycle). And at the end of it all I even lost 2 inches off my waist line.

    Based on what Ive read it doesnt seem possible to me the gear could of been underdosed based on these gains. Is it possible? Maybe. Im not experienced cycling and I did cycle for 6 more weeks than what was recommended for a fiest time user. Its possible tren is just that strong that I could achieve all that even with under dosed gear being I was new to cycling/the tren compound and worked out religiously and watched everything I eat.

    So bottom line on if it was underdosed Im really not sure but the results were just bananas so if it was underdosed then you could of fooled me.. if I had to guess Id say it was dosed correctly because I did get high blood pressure and a 90 bpm resting heart rate.. other than that I was totally fine.

    Literally all I noticed was I was VERY vascular, horny, strength increased dramatically with every work out in the first month of the cycle, high blood pressure and resting heart rate. Beyond that I was totally normal.

    Edit: I also got mild acne on my cheeks and center of my chest between by pecs but nothing too bad.

  23. #23
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,612
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Influenced
    Ok do heres what I can say for sure. This was only my second cycle for one. For 2 I was gaining strength like crazy I was setting lift goals for like literally 8 weeks down the line that I reached in 3 weeks it was amazing. In 14 weeks of 700mg tren ace a week I gained 3 1/2 inches on my bicep flexed kept 30 pounds (I gained 40 pounds and cut for the final 4 weeks of the cycle). And at the end of it all I even lost 2 inches off my waist line. Based on what Ive read it doesnt seem possible to me the gear could of been underdosed based on these gains. Is it possible? Maybe. Im not experienced cycling and I did cycle for 6 more weeks than what was recommended for a fiest time user. Its possible tren is just that strong that I could achieve all that even with under dosed gear being I was new to cycling/the tren compound and worked out religiously and watched everything I eat. So bottom line on if it was underdosed Im really not sure but the results were just bananas so if it was underdosed then you could of fooled me.. if I had to guess Id say it was dosed correctly because I did get high blood pressure and a 90 bpm resting heart rate.. other than that I was totally fine. Literally all I noticed was I was VERY vascular, horny, strength increased dramatically with every work out in the first month of the cycle, high blood pressure and resting heart rate. Beyond that I was totally normal. Edit: I also got mild acne on my cheeks and center of my chest between by pecs but nothing too bad.
    3 1/2 on biceps?? Do another cycle and you will win Mr. O.

  24. #24
    MMA_Influenced's Avatar
    MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

    Man what a bunch of BS.

    You ran a crazy amount of tren for 20 weeks on your first cycle and never had blood work.

    Saying you had no ill side effects without blood work is ridiculous.

    Plus, you started a thread about how you were afraid to do cardio while on tren because your resting heart rate was almost 100 BPM.
    Its true my BPM was high but I felt totally normal. I couldnt tell unless I checked my pulse. My legs also cramped up easy and got intense pumps when I tried to run (mostly on the beach).

    As for 20 weeks it wasnt 20. It was either 15 or 16 weeks to be honest I forget which but it was roughly a 4 month cycle and I stayed on until my supply ran out.

    Bottom line I had a little mild acne and high resting heart rate and increased blood pressure. That is far from what I would call horrible side effects infact I would classify that as very mild.

    As for bloodwork I put it off because I felt completely fine after pct and I also had an issue with my lab sending my papers that I owed them 500$ because they ran my old insurance instead of my new one. So I should of gotten blood done but listen we can talk about doctors all day.. I had a girl in the back seat of my car last week and just about made her lose her mind and it felt like the car was about to tip over with how hard she was getting it okay? I know when Im healthy.

    I feel completely fine. Im not a bone head where I cant see that its possible the bloods may tell a slightly different story of maybe for instance my total testosterone hasent completely rebounded to its pre cycle levels.. maybe that is so. But I feel fine and if that were the case at this point do I even want to know about it? Im healthy. My body is clearly producing its own testosterone, I have plenty good libido and my muscles arent burning away.

    I would imagine if I had any serious issues I would feel 1. Depressed 2. Low libido 3. Muscle would be burning away. All of the above arent happening and I feel fine. Whatever the test says I feel fine for now.

    2 months from now Im going to cycle again to prep for summer. Ill draw blood then and if all is well Im going for another tren cycle. Im sure the test will come back completly fine. I know my body. If Im not all the way better yet which I strongly suspect im either 100% or close then Im sure I will be given another 2 months.

    Ill take blood before I cycle again to be safe.
    Last edited by MMA_Influenced; 02-14-2017 at 11:54 PM.

  25. #25
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    You had a higher resting heart rate, quite severely higher, AND high BP (how high?), and no bloods done, and you say everything was fine?

    Seriously, what sort of side effects do you expect from AAS?

    I can run 100mg anadrol ED and feel fine, and not even get the sides you listed like higher BP and HR, but I know it's not a good compound to use for 6 months straight.

    The only side I have ever had apart from the ones you mentioned are the lethargic worn out feeling when on harsh orals like halo for too long.

    Do you expect you'll feel bad before something is seriously wrong, because chances are you won't. Hence why you also need bloodwork.

    I've had some other sides come to think of it, but they really felt so mild that I could easily have ignored them.
    As for emotional sides, that's usually harder to see before you've done a few cycles, as you don't really notice the subtle differences.

    Tren isn't meth or anything like that, it's still an AAS, and an injectable without c17aa. So, rather than asking if tren is vilified I think you should ask if all AAS are vilified, for truth be told, you can stay on year round with many of them and not notice much sides, at least no more than what you noticed.

    High resting heart rate and BP is quite a serious side however.
    I don't know how high you mean by high, but even moderate hypertension has many risks: from stroke to increased kidney stress.

  26. #26
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    275
    Even on ace..the side are gonna show themselves as you progress into your cycle..insomnia irritability hair trigger no patience...manageable but a pain in the ass. The newest side im experiencing is heartburn and gas. You do 12-16 battling this shit out you earning your stripes. There is no getting around the elevated bp. I check mine thoughout the day it stays up there morning noon and night. ....im not giving anybody advice just telling my story...im still pushing..this shit aint gonna beat me

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  27. #27
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    Even on ace..the side are gonna show themselves as you progress into your cycle..insomnia irritability hair trigger no patience...manageable but a pain in the ass. The newest side im experiencing is heartburn and gas. You do 12-16 battling this shit out you earning your stripes. There is no getting around the elevated bp. I check mine thoughout the day it stays up there morning noon and night. ....im not giving anybody advice just telling my story...im still pushing..this shit aint gonna beat me

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    If you can't control your BP through diet or cardio I'd really suggest going on an ACE inhibitor like ramipril. At 10mg ramipril a day, good diet, etc, you shouldn't have any BP issues.
    ACE inhibitors doesn't give any rebound hypertension either,
    so when you think you can quit then just drop the completely, no need to taper down.
    I know some use angiotensin2 antagonists, but have no personal experience with them. Should however be pretty similar.

  28. #28
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    275
    Can you get that a source...rampiril?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  29. #29
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Influenced View Post
    Ok do heres what I can say for sure. This was only my second cycle for one. For 2 I was gaining strength like crazy I was setting lift goals for like literally 8 weeks down the line that I reached in 3 weeks it was amazing.

    In 14 weeks of 700mg tren ace a week I gained 3 1/2 inches on my bicep flexed kept 30 pounds (I gained 40 pounds and cut for the final 4 weeks of the cycle). And at the end of it all I even lost 2 inches off my waist line.

    Based on what Ive read it doesnt seem possible to me the gear could of been underdosed based on these gains. Is it possible? Maybe. Im not experienced cycling and I did cycle for 6 more weeks than what was recommended for a fiest time user. Its possible tren is just that strong that I could achieve all that even with under dosed gear being I was new to cycling/the tren compound and worked out religiously and watched everything I eat.

    So bottom line on if it was underdosed Im really not sure but the results were just bananas so if it was underdosed then you could of fooled me.. if I had to guess Id say it was dosed correctly because I did get high blood pressure and a 90 bpm resting heart rate.. other than that I was totally fine.

    Literally all I noticed was I was VERY vascular, horny, strength increased dramatically with every work out in the first month of the cycle, high blood pressure and resting heart rate. Beyond that I was totally normal.

    Edit: I also got mild acne on my cheeks and center of my chest between by pecs but nothing too bad.
    All I can say is if you gained 40lbs and kept 30 you were not ready to cycle and 3 1/2 " on the arms I call this BS!

  30. #30
    OHBRUTUSIO is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    14
    I ran tren twice and stopped both times. I unfortunately get the dreaded rage and no warnings that its coming. I wish I didnt. Ohwell. Its a great ADVANCED compound that too many new guys jump on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #31
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,206
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    All I can say is if you gained 40lbs and kept 30 you were not ready to cycle and 3 1/2 " on the arms I call this BS!
    I agree people that have no business using aas are the ones that gain 40lbs in a cycle but I love to see some pics I remember you OP but I don't remember what you look like or looked like from the start...

  32. #32
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    Can you get that a source...rampiril?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Just talk to your doctor when you have hypertension.
    And just ask for ramipril and say you've used that before (or think you have)
    and you'll get it.
    Some docs will prescribe beta blockers, which is idiotic.
    Others will prescribe either another type of ACE inhibitor, (might be just as good, but ramipril has a special place in my heart)
    Or they may prescribe an angiotensin 2 antagonist.
    The Ang2 antagonists may be just as good, but I don't have any personal experiences with them. Everyone I know who's tried ramipril have tolerated it well. (Some older people may experience dry cough, if that becomes a problem switch to the Ang2 antagonist)

    AAS upregulate Ang2 expression, so hindering its production with f. ex ramipril makes sense to me.

  33. #33
    Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Influenced View Post
    Its true my BPM was high but I felt totally normal. I couldnt tell unless I checked my pulse. My legs also cramped up easy and got intense pumps when I tried to run (mostly on the beach).

    As for 20 weeks it wasnt 20. It was either 15 or 16 weeks to be honest I forget which but it was roughly a 4 month cycle and I stayed on until my supply ran out.

    Bottom line I had a little mild acne and high resting heart rate and increased blood pressure. That is far from what I would call horrible side effects infact I would classify that as very mild.

    As for bloodwork I put it off because I felt completely fine after pct and I also had an issue with my lab sending my papers that I owed them 500$ because they ran my old insurance instead of my new one. So I should of gotten blood done but listen we can talk about doctors all day.. I had a girl in the back seat of my car last week and just about made her lose her mind and it felt like the car was about to tip over with how hard she was getting it okay? I know when Im healthy.

    I feel completely fine. Im not a bone head where I cant see that its possible the bloods may tell a slightly different story of maybe for instance my total testosterone hasent completely rebounded to its pre cycle levels.. maybe that is so. But I feel fine and if that were the case at this point do I even want to know about it? Im healthy. My body is clearly producing its own testosterone, I have plenty good libido and my muscles arent burning away.

    I would imagine if I had any serious issues I would feel 1. Depressed 2. Low libido 3. Muscle would be burning away. All of the above arent happening and I feel fine. Whatever the test says I feel fine for now.

    2 months from now Im going to cycle again to prep for summer. Ill draw blood then and if all is well Im going for another tren cycle. Im sure the test will come back completly fine. I know my body. If Im not all the way better yet which I strongly suspect im either 100% or close then Im sure I will be given another 2 months.

    Ill take blood before I cycle again to be safe.
    You are the same guy that kept on complaining saying you needed to be on TRT when you had a total t count of close to 500 right? Now after a Tren cycle you "don't feel" any side effects and "know when you feel healthy" Sounds like you need to make up your mind....you are all over the place my friend. I know almost for certain that after a Tren cycle your natty test usually isnt going to go up (Lol).

    Also, you won't feel the most dangerous side effects and without blood work it's the same thing as someone like me who doesnt know anything about you or your health saying over the internet "You are fine after that cycle MMA Influenced" Would you take my word for it? (Lol)
    Without bloodwork you are clueless. I would NOT run another cycle until you get complete bloodwork done I don't care what the excuse is, if you are using 700mg of tren per week, its not like taking creatine and multi vitamins.

    You are the same guy that made a thread awhile ago about brewing your own tren and you have never even used the stuff? (Lol) You realllly need to slow down, its a marathon not a sprint.

    To be clear you said you have been "naturally bodybuilding for years" right? You gained 40 pounds, kept 30, with minimal to 0% fat gain and 3.5 inches on your arms all in about 14-15 weeks during this tren cycle? Well it sounds like you should be near stage ready and set for a career in bodybuilding with these types of results after years of natty bodybuilding. To be completely honest...I think you are just a flat out liar.

    Post some before and after pics? I bet you wont

    You are playing with fire my friend

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,505
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I agree people that have no business using aas are the ones that gain 40lbs in a cycle but I love to see some pics I remember you OP but I don't remember what you look like or looked like from the start...
    40lbs? Dang, I wonder what the stretch marks would look like.

  35. #35
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Irritability is also a side.
    I found that pinning tren more frequently limits the noticeable sides. I usually just can't wait to get off tren , but the more frequent injections also minimizes this.
    Scotch- I couldn't imagine competing without tren. How do you do it?
    Bingo! He had very noticeable sides not to mention he hadn't a clue as to what was going on Inside his body w/out BW!

    With that dose how were you even ABLE to run it 20wks lol - I could see 10wks max but 20wks is way to long let alone the lethargy you'd have! Imho 6-8 wks is plenty especially at the dose you used!

  36. #36
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    You are the same guy that kept on complaining saying you needed to be on TRT when you had a total t count of close to 500 right? Now after a Tren cycle you "don't feel" any side effects and "know when you feel healthy" Sounds like you need to make up your mind....you are all over the place my friend. I know almost for certain that after a Tren cycle your natty test usually isnt going to go up (Lol).

    Also, you won't feel the most dangerous side effects and without blood work it's the same thing as someone like me who doesnt know anything about you or your health saying over the internet "You are fine after that cycle MMA Influenced" Would you take my word for it? (Lol)
    Without bloodwork you are clueless. I would NOT run another cycle until you get complete bloodwork done I don't care what the excuse is, if you are using 700mg of tren per week, its not like taking creatine and multi vitamins.

    You are the same guy that made a thread awhile ago about brewing your own tren and you have never even used the stuff? (Lol) You realllly need to slow down, its a marathon not a sprint.

    To be clear you said you have been "naturally bodybuilding for years" right? You gained 40 pounds, kept 30, with minimal to 0% fat gain and 3.5 inches on your arms all in about 14-15 weeks during this tren cycle? Well it sounds like you should be near stage ready and set for a career in bodybuilding with these types of results after years of natty bodybuilding. To be completely honest...I think you are just a flat out liar.

    Post some before and after pics? I bet you wont

    You are playing with fire my friend

    This was awesome

  37. #37
    evanescent is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    146
    "Why are tren so vilified"

    I'm not entirely sure but it may have to do with the loss of grammatical conventions....

  38. #38
    LeeSin1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    62
    Everybody's different

  39. #39
    dawgfan77 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    9
    I'm glad it is so good for u, really. But I think ur a lucky one. I was of the same opinion, it seemed like the more I researched, the more I realized the "nay-Sayers" had never even rolled the dice. I was stubborn, and said screw it, why not. At low dose (200mg/wk) the sides (night sweats, paranoia, anxiety, decrease cardio) were noticeable, but manageable. But at 300-350 It seriously f'd with me! I thought my wife was screwing ever man who looked her way, thought coworkers were plotting on me, caused problems with other family members, and horrible acne, all the bad shit people tried to tell me. But the worse part is I didn't even realize this stuff until a year later, i was like all that shit was everyone else, not me! And even with a well planned PCT, 4 months after blood levels were still jacked up. And my 2 cycles were still what most people consider "low-dose".
    But I will agree, as far as body transformation... There is no comparison!!

    FYI- 2 cycles were : 200 TrenA/250 TestE 14wks
    350Tren/350 Test 8 wks
    Last edited by dawgfan77; 03-04-2017 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Not done

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •