Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Deca Eq Test with Anadrol (as Kick Start)

  1. #1
    petapopin1's Avatar
    petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122

    Deca Eq Test with Anadrol (as Kick Start)

    Hey Guys,

    I was thinking
    Deca 600 weeks 1-16
    Eq 600 weeks 1-16
    Anadrol 50 weeks 1-6

    Followed by pct etc.

    Any experience or advice on dosage ?

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    Is this a first cycle? It's a terrible cycle by the way.

  3. #3
    The Deadlifting Dog's Avatar
    The Deadlifting Dog is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,527
    Quote Originally Posted by petapopin1
    Hey Guys, I was thinking Deca 600 weeks 1-16 Eq 600 weeks 1-16 Anadrol 50 weeks 1-6 Followed by pct etc. Any experience or advice on dosage ?
    Any test??

  4. #4
    petapopin1's Avatar
    petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Any test??
    I was thinking deca and eq at 600 and test at 400

  5. #5
    petapopin1's Avatar
    petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Is this a first cycle? It's a terrible cycle by the way.
    why ?

  6. #6
    The Deadlifting Dog's Avatar
    The Deadlifting Dog is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,527
    Quote Originally Posted by petapopin1
    why ?
    Possibly 'cause you didn't mention that you were taking test.

  7. #7
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    Yeah I missed that in the title. How many cycles have you ran before? What are your stats?

  8. #8
    petapopin1's Avatar
    petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Yeah I missed that in the title. How many cycles have you ran before? What are your stats?
    I've done about 5 cycles. over 10 years of training. I compete also. 405 bench 600 deadlift 500 squat. 5'11 222 lb at 10% body fat.

  9. #9
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Imo the eq is a waste, there's better compounds for your money.

    To each his own I suppose.

    I'd be extra careful with HCT on this cycle because you'll be using two compounds that are notorious for raising blood counts.

    You should pull labs and lose some blood before starting.

  10. #10
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,896
    OP you say you compete. Do you compete in PL or BB or both? Eq is used in PL and some really like the compound but there are better ones for strength. For some people it can be very useful in BB. And as numbere said you need to keep a watch on you RBC and hematocrit with the adrol and deca . Test can increase both also.

  11. #11
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,357
    Personally I like EQ
    _____________________

    Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

    Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

    Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

    sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

  12. #12
    petapopin1's Avatar
    petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    OP you say you compete. Do you compete in PL or BB or both? Eq is used in PL and some really like the compound but there are better ones for strength. For some people it can be very useful in BB. And as numbere said you need to keep a watch on you RBC and hematocrit with the adrol and deca. Test can increase both also.
    I compete in classic physique ! any advice on compounds or stacks guys? I know a lot about nutrition but my drug knowledge is limited.

  13. #13
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by petapopin1 View Post
    I compete in classic physique ! any advice on compounds or stacks guys? I know a lot about nutrition but my drug knowledge is limited.
    I think eq is unnecessary in this stack..I'd go 500-750 test
    500-600 deca or npp
    50 mg dbol or drol 1-6

  14. #14
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,702
    Eq and anadrol , both great drugs if you have anemia or poor RBCs.

    Taken together in a healthy individual should skyrocket your hematocrit, hey maybe you will get really vascular from the sheer amount of blood. The downside is a stroke probability is 1000% higher.

    (dont quote me on the 1000%, just a ball park figure)

  15. #15
    petapopin1's Avatar
    petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I think eq is unnecessary in this stack..I'd go 500-750 test
    500-600 deca or npp
    50 mg dbol or drol 1-6
    High Test levels give me night sweats and bad estrogen sides ! i never go more than 500mg

  16. #16
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    If test gives you night sweets stay clear of Tren lol.

  17. #17
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by petapopin1 View Post
    High Test levels give me night sweats and bad estrogen sides ! i never go more than 500mg
    Are you running a AI?

  18. #18
    petapopin1's Avatar
    petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Are you running a AI?
    yes i take 0.5 arim ed

  19. #19
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by petapopin1 View Post
    yes i take 0.5 arim ed
    Seems a bit high..Iam just trying to figure out we're your sides come from as far as test ..you would figure it would be the last thing that would give you sides in that cycle ..

  20. #20
    petapopin1's Avatar
    petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    I think I'm just very sensitive to high androgens ! I'm taking tren enanthate right now 400mg a week and wake up with night sweats every night lol.

    One time I ran cyp at 750 for 2 weeks and got night sweats every night. I need 0.5 arim ed or else my nips hurt !

  21. #21
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,264
    Have you ever run blood work during cycle to determine exactly where your E2 resides? Instead of guessing.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  22. #22
    petapopin1's Avatar
    petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Imo the eq is a waste, there's better compounds for your money.

    To each his own I suppose.

    I'd be extra careful with HCT on this cycle because you'll be using two compounds that are notorious for raising blood counts.

    You should pull labs and lose some blood before starting.
    What compounds / stacks would you recommend ? Im not sure where to get info an stacks. please advise !

  23. #23
    petapopin1's Avatar
    petapopin1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    122
    I did blood work right after my last pin and it was fine. Its hard to get blood work done in canada

  24. #24
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by petapopin1 View Post
    What compounds / stacks would you recommend ? Im not sure where to get info an stacks. please advise !
    What are your goals?

    If you haven't already then you should read the thread attached below, it's full of useful information on stacking.

    The Science of Stacking Steroids

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •