Results 1 to 27 of 27
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Question for those of you that pull bloods mid-cycle

  1. #1
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    186

    Question for those of you that pull bloods mid-cycle

    Currently in the middle of a tren ace +TRT cycle

    Total Cholesterol - 193 (100-199)
    HDL - 19 (Low >39)
    LDL - 158 (High, 0-99)

    AST - 52 (High 0-40)
    ALT 43 (0-44)

    Creatinine - 1.46 (High, .76-1.27)


    I was planning on adding 50mg oral Winstrol ED at this point, but now am a leaning against it.

    Questions -
    1. when on cycle do your measurements stay within the normal range, or is it to be expected that on cycle your measurements get out of normal range somewhat?

    2. If you allow yours to get out of normal range, at what point do you consider it too far outside normal and decrease or terminate your AAS dosage/use?

  2. #2
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    Currently in the middle of a tren ace +TRT cycle

    Total Cholesterol - 193 (100-199)
    HDL - 19 (Low >39)
    LDL - 158 (High, 0-99)

    AST - 52 (High 0-40)
    ALT 43 (0-44)

    Creatinine - 1.46 (High, .76-1.27)

    I was planning on adding 50mg oral Winstrol ED at this point, but now am a leaning against it.

    Questions -
    1. when on cycle do your measurements stay within the normal range, or is it to be expected that on cycle your measurements get out of normal range somewhat?

    2. If you allow yours to get out of normal range, at what point do you consider it too far outside normal and decrease or terminate your AAS dosage/use?
    Add another cholesterol murdering compound with those numbers is asking for a striggity stroke

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,302
    Chol is your only issue and that's due to tren . All the other numbers are normal for a lifter.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Chol is your only issue and that's due to tren. All the other numbers are normal for a lifter.
    Kel, wouldn't winstrol make my cholesterol worse....and if so, would it make it dangerously worse?

  5. #5
    Deal Me In's Avatar
    Deal Me In is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    600
    You do need to be careful with tren . Although those numbers aren't terrible by themselves, you don't want them to get much worse. Tren does the same thing to my lipids but they always come back within 8 weeks. Actually, at the end of my last cycle I think my LDL was over 400. You also need to monitor your BP. Tren messes with that too and I think that's worse than the lipid numbers.

    The liver functions are normal. Strenuous workouts will elevate those numbers. Unless your doc is concerned I wouldn't worry about them. Same thing with creatinine. If you carry a large amount of muscle mass this number will always be elevated. Plus, most of us supplement with it anyway.

  6. #6
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,302
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    Kel, wouldn't winstrol make my cholesterol worse....and if so, would it make it dangerously worse?

    Absolutely. It's the last thing you need right now.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  7. #7
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    The liver functions are normal. Strenuous workouts will elevate those numbers. Unless your doc is concerned I wouldn't worry about them. Same thing with creatinine. If you carry a large amount of muscle mass this number will always be elevated. Plus, most of us supplement with it anyway.

    If your doc is worried about them it's time to educate your doctor.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  8. #8
    Deal Me In's Avatar
    Deal Me In is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    If your doc is worried about them it's time to educate your doctor.
    I should have been more clear. I meant, unless your doc knows of some reason other than working out that your liver functions would be elevated. If there is no other contributing factor then it can be chalked up to working out and not cause any concern.

  9. #9
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    I suggest taking NAC, especially while "on". Try taking lots of omega fats like fish, krill, flaxseed, coq10, or a combo of them all while on and increase cardio (Kels favorite). A lot of pros and guys who run long blasts often times run a statin drug while they are blasting. I wouldn't recommend that except for a last resort. Lipitor literally almost crippled me. I'll have neurological pain from now on.

  10. #10
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I suggest taking NAC, especially while "on". Try taking lots of omega fats like fish, krill, flaxseed, coq10, or a combo of them all while on and increase cardio (Kels favorite). A lot of pros and guys who run long blasts often times run a statin drug while they are blasting. I wouldn't recommend that except for a last resort. Lipitor literally almost crippled me. I'll have neurological pain from now on.
    Don't forget the hemp seed oil and hemp hearts

  11. #11
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I suggest taking NAC, especially while "on". Try taking lots of omega fats like fish, krill, flaxseed, coq10, or a combo of them all while on and increase cardio (Kels favorite). A lot of pros and guys who run long blasts often times run a statin drug while they are blasting. I wouldn't recommend that except for a last resort. Lipitor literally almost crippled me. I'll have neurological pain from now on.
    So I already take NAC, TUDCA, fish oil, Glucosamine, and a daily vitamin. Diet is super clean (6 days a week anyway) with 6 meals a day, 7oz lean protein and half cup complex carbs.

    Wife suggested statin, but I'd rather not take prescription drug if at all possible. Suggestions for lowering cholesterol??

  12. #12
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Don't forget the hemp seed oil and hemp hearts
    Is that good? I've never tried it

  13. #13
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    So I already take NAC, TUDCA, fish oil, Glucosamine, and a daily vitamin. Diet is super clean (6 days a week anyway) with 6 meals a day, 7oz lean protein and half cup complex carbs.

    Wife suggested statin, but I'd rather not take prescription drug if at all possible. Suggestions for lowering cholesterol??
    Avoid the stain unless you have to. If you did, I would use crestor, or even better livalo(which is semi stain and full of omegas) which is more expensive. Add some vitamin e to the mix in order to get the most out of the fish oil. I read a study that using vitamin e along with fish oil actually improved the potency of the fish oil by up to 40%. I use about 6 grams of various omega oils. 3fish, 2krill, 1 flaxseed.

  14. #14
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post

    Is that good? I've never tried it
    Hemp protein 70% contains 20g protein and a perfect balance of 3-6-9 and 3.5g fat, and if carbs per 30g serving.

    Hemp oil is concentrated 369 omegas

    Hemp seed hearts are 14g fat (369 again) 4g carbs and 8 g protein per ounce.

    Also complete vitamin profile.

    Hemp seeds are considered 'legumes'

    Said you can live off them by them selves if you had to

  15. #15
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    So I already take NAC, TUDCA, fish oil, Glucosamine, and a daily vitamin. Diet is super clean (6 days a week anyway) with 6 meals a day, 7oz lean protein and half cup complex carbs.

    Wife suggested statin, but I'd rather not take prescription drug if at all possible. Suggestions for lowering cholesterol??
    Also, eating as much and frequently we do will make lipids rise as well. My Dr can't believe and asked me not to even tell her what I put my body through, lol. When I want to mass up (bulk), I drink a full gallon of full fat milk a day, 2) 16oz steaks or ground, 1) whole chicken, a dozen eggs, a pound of kale, 4 potatoes (2 white, 2 sweet),tons of almonds, and a pre-bedtime shake of ice cream, protein, PB, oats, Greek yogurt or cottage cheese.

  16. #16
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post

    Also, eating as much and frequently we do will make lipids rise as well. My Dr can't believe and asked me not to even tell her what I put my body through, lol. When I want to mass up (bulk), I drink a full gallon of full fat milk a day, 2) 16oz steaks or ground, 1) whole chicken, a dozen eggs, a pound of kale, 4 potatoes (2 white, 2 sweet),tons of almonds, and a pre-bedtime shake of ice cream, protein, PB, oats, Greek yogurt or cottage cheese.
    Jesus christ

    Your poop gotta be very exotic smelling on those days?

  17. #17
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Hemp protein 70% contains 20g protein and a perfect balance of 3-6-9 and 3.5g fat, and if carbs per 30g serving.

    Hemp oil is concentrated 369 omegas

    Hemp seed hearts are 14g fat (369 again) 4g carbs and 8 g protein per ounce.

    Also complete vitamin profile.

    Hemp seeds are considered 'legumes'

    Said you can live off them by them selves if you had to
    Are the hearts like a veggie? This sounds interesting! Can they be purchased at all health food stores?

  18. #18
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Jesus christ

    Your poop gotta be very exotic smelling on those days?
    Lol. I'm telling you...my wife and I work to buy groceries. That's no lie

  19. #19
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post

    Are the hearts like a veggie? This sounds interesting! Can they be purchased at all health food stores?
    Hearts are hulled seed.

    Yes all stores have these, Wal-Mart has shelled hemp seed for 14$ for 20 oz in the baking isle next to the chia seed



    Question for those of you that pull bloods mid-cycle-forumrunner_20170314_003303.png



    Question for those of you that pull bloods mid-cycle-forumrunner_20170314_003325.png
    Order off Amazon, shops charge 2x what online has it for

    I get 30 oz bag of hemp pro 70 for $19 on amazon

  20. #20
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Hemp protein 70% contains 20g protein and a perfect balance of 3-6-9 and 3.5g fat, and if carbs per 30g serving.

    Hemp oil is concentrated 369 omegas

    Hemp seed hearts are 14g fat (369 again) 4g carbs and 8 g protein per ounce.

    Also complete vitamin profile.

    Hemp seeds are considered 'legumes'

    Said you can live off them by them selves if you had to
    Gaw dang! You are sitting in mj leaf decorated room, with a mj leaf garland around your neck, and hemp shoestrings and ceiling fan pulls and pictures of mj on the wall (bob marley too) and you have a hemp hat and hemp carpet. All of your bed posts are actually bongs and ever pen is a one hitter.

    Beads in the doorways and pink floyd in the backgound?

    Why aren't your shorts tie dye?

  21. #21
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Hearts are hulled seed.

    Yes all stores have these, Wal-Mart has shelled hemp seed for 14$ for 20 oz in the baking isle next to the chia seed



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20170314_003303.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	168282



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20170314_003325.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	168283
    Order off Amazon, shops charge 2x what online has it for

    I get 30 oz bag of hemp pro 70 for $19 on amazon
    Ordering now!

  22. #22
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Thread maint.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question for those of you that pull bloods mid-cycle-forumrunner_20170314_005648.jpg   Question for those of you that pull bloods mid-cycle-forumrunner_20170314_005657.jpg   Question for those of you that pull bloods mid-cycle-forumrunner_20170314_005716.jpg  
    Last edited by Couchlock; 03-14-2017 at 09:04 AM.

  23. #23
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Thread maint.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question for those of you that pull bloods mid-cycle-forumrunner_20170314_010017.jpg  
    Last edited by Couchlock; 03-14-2017 at 09:03 AM.

  24. #24
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Not far off, let me clear up a few things.

    Burned too many holes in my leaf bed spread, had to trash it.

    Don't have bedposts, the old ones weren't high enough to fit the 1/2 gallon mason jars under neeth.

    Here's some of my framed pics


    Question for those of you that pull bloods mid-cycle-forumrunner_20170314_005648.jpg



    Question for those of you that pull bloods mid-cycle-forumrunner_20170314_005657.jpg

    Here's my bare back



    Question for those of you that pull bloods mid-cycle-forumrunner_20170314_005716.jpg

    Got 13 more with same theme.

    Hell my avatar has my weed leaf EKG line, and snoopy with red eyes holding a plant. Lol
    Lol never noticed it. I should be an fbi profiler, I could find couch.

  25. #25
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    And almost forgot.



    Question for those of you that pull bloods mid-cycle-forumrunner_20170314_010017.jpg
    Hemp superstars with leaf strings to match.

    Have these in every color that cane out (7 different pairs) all hemp and comfy as hell
    Thats it... Im going to the agency.

  26. #26
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,157
    I like to throw in milk thistle for lipids.
    Cheap and seems to work.

    About your lipids though;
    I've experienced low HDL in the past, but never high LDL.
    Think I would have dialed down to plain T if that happened.
    Not a big worry if your only got a few weeks left on that cycle/blast,
    and most important, that your BP is okay.
    But since you're LDL is elevated I wouldn't throw in winstrol now.

  27. #27
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I like to throw in milk thistle for lipids.
    Cheap and seems to work.

    About your lipids though;
    I've experienced low HDL in the past, but never high LDL.
    Think I would have dialed down to plain T if that happened.
    Not a big worry if your only got a few weeks left on that cycle/blast,
    and most important, that your BP is okay.
    But since you're LDL is elevated I wouldn't throw in winstrol now.
    It seriously surprises me you've never experienced elevated LDL. That's a good thing!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •