Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: Psycho tren

Jdd519 is offline New Member

Psycho tren

Hi new to tren . Currently on 1.5cc of cyp and tren weekly. 2nd week of tren feel strong but getting paranoid. Was either thinking of dropping dosage to .50cc of tren or getting completely off. Would cutting dose help with paranoia? If anyone has any experience with this please message me. Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How much are you taking of each? The amount of cc's tells us nothing.
    PT1982 likes this.

elgriff is offline New Member
    Paranoid Floyd, better drop it if your new to this !

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Also is it Tren ace? Tren E?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdd519 View Post
    Hi new to tren. Currently on 1.5cc of cyp and tren weekly. 2nd week of tren feel strong but getting paranoid. Was either thinking of dropping dosage to .50cc of tren or getting completely off. Would cutting dose help with paranoia? If anyone has any experience with this please message me. Thanks
    Only two weeks in and you got paranoid let it in your system for more and your open to much more serious psych sides, my take is to trash it away.
    PT1982 likes this.

Sorry guys. Tren ace. Currently on 150mg week. Wanna drop to 50mg

Sorry tren ave. Currently on 150mg week

IMO if ya drop the tren that far I wouldn't run it all. No real benefit from 50mg/wk.
    PT1982 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    How many cycles have you ran?

1st time using tren . Been on cyp for a year

Wat dose you been running for a yr?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    IMO if ya drop the tren that far I wouldn't run it all. No real benefit from 50mg/wk.
    This would be my exact advice.

Test cyp for a year? Hopefully you're on trt.

Yes I am

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is your trt test dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdd519 View Post
    Yes I am
    Then that isn't a cycle we needed to know how many cycles you ran and it seems none only TRT.Test 500mg a week should be fine hows your weight? BF% and yes leave the tren alone.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    If your having that much trouble on such a low dose, I would say Tren isn't reacting well for you. Would also be good to get blood work asap to see where your estrogen is at.
    redz likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    Completely Disagree.

Taking as low as 30mg/wk performs a major movement of the "liquid" moving effect you get from the substance. As with all substances more is more up to a point but Tren is powerful in small amounts.

I use 30mg/wk in my HrT along with 100mg/wk Test E. The difference between zero Tren and 30mg is so incredible.

Now I do understand why a person would say 50mg/wk is too small especially if they buy premade and not powders. As popular as Tren is you find underdosed substance as the norm on the market. Also as with all substances the closer you are to your genetic potential you need more substance so if you are at or beyond genetic potential 50mg is not going to much if anything.

Doing the hard math 50mg of tren is like 250mg of Test using its affinity to bind at 5:1. Is there a difference in a 300mg per week test cycle and a 550 mg per week trst cycle (as an example)..Hell yes...daylight and dark.

If you are on HrT you have bloodwork unless self administered and then you are most likely winging all of it. You need to do what is required to use PeDs or step away. Tren does not up your E2 value. It will magnify your sides from E2 due to test via bloodpressure and other sides. This is why you do a 500 test cycle as your first two cycles so you can get your AI dialed in.
    Last edited by Chicagotarsier; 04-12-2017 at 05:16 AM.

Thanks for reply. Yes I'm getting bloodwork done estrogen was high. Dr suggested another pill a week up to 3mg week of arimadex estrogen was 62

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Completely Disagree.

Taking as low as 30mg/wk performs a major movement of the "liquid" moving effect you get from the substance. As with all substances more is more up to a point but Tren is powerful in small amounts.

I use 30mg/wk in my HrT along with 100mg/wk Test E. The difference between zero Tren and 30mg is so incredible.

Now I do understand why a person would say 50mg/wk is too small especially if they buy premade and not powders. As popular as Tren is you find underdosed substance as the norm on the market. Also as with all substances the closer you are to your genetic potential you need more substance so if you are at or beyond genetic potential 50mg is not going to much if anything.
    Myself too I get incredible results from low dose Tren-E, but acetate (as OP) would be inconvenient to use imo.

How does that dose impact your lipids?

Doing the hard math 50mg of tren is like 250mg of Test using its affinity to bind at 5:1. Is there a difference in a 300mg per week test cycle and a 550 mg per week trst cycle (as an example)..Hell yes...daylight and dark.
    Ratios only apply in vitro not in vivo, things work differently in real life.

If you are on HrT you have bloodwork unless self administered and then you are most likely winging all of it. You need to do what is required to use PeDs or step away. Tren does not up your E2 value. It will magnify your sides from E2 due to test via bloodpressure and other sides. This is why you do a 500 test cycle as your first two cycles so you can get your AI dialed in.
    The structural nature of Tren being a progestin is the reason why it displays synergy with E2, that can mean both benefits and sides but much more of the latter if E2 is uncontrolled - increased chance of psych sides, elevated prolactin, CV issues and breast tissue stimulation.

Thread Information