Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Female Anavar Questions

alaskanweights is offline New Member

Female Anavar Questions

Hi you guys! I'm posting this to hopefully get some great insight and advice.

I'm 23 years old
    145 lbs
    5'5''
    19% BF

I am currently running my first Anavar cycle. The Anavar is legit. (Tested) NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS!

First week -- 6.5 mg a day
    Second week -- 12.5 mg a day
    Third week (starting tomorrow) -- 25 mg a day
    ALL SPLIT INTO AM/PM DOSES

Since starting the cycle, I've gained a great deal of lean muscle and am seeing amazing results! I'm going on vacation in 10 days. I'm hoping bumping the dosage up to 25 mg a day (for the last 10 days) will give me that last push to get the most out of my cycle. I will be tapering off while on vacation.

Opinions? It would help a great deal! Thank you guys!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I don't think it's beneficial to be using so much var.

My girlfriend has gotten fantastic results from 5mg\d but over longer periods.

I've spoken to a few longtime female lifters and they all said in one way or another that there's no need to use more than 10mg\d.

Also that lower doses for longer periods (16+ weeks) provided the best results with the lowest amount of side effects.
    Maggy likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depending on your experience, I would start at 5mgs. I'm echo what Numbere said and tell you 10mgs is more than sufficient. Most women that start with 5mgs never have to up the dose. 10 would be my max, unless you plan to compete (mass) and throw the potential for permanent side effects to stay. 25mgs is way too much for any woman to take in my experience.

Welcome to the forum. Always great to see ladies getting into the sport. Go slow and keep an eye on things. If this is your first cycle, you might want to keep you dose at 10mg like the guys are saying. I've trained a number of women who's gotten great results from 10mg/ed.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskanweights View Post
    Hi you guys! I'm posting this to hopefully get some great insight and advice.

I'm 23 years old
    145 lbs
    5'5''
    19% BF

I am currently running my first Anavar cycle. The Anavar is legit. (Tested) NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS!

First week -- 6.5 mg a day
    Second week -- 12.5 mg a day
    Third week (starting tomorrow) -- 25 mg a day
    ALL SPLIT INTO AM/PM DOSES

Since starting the cycle, I've gained a great deal of lean muscle and am seeing amazing results! I'm going on vacation in 10 days. I'm hoping bumping the dosage up to 25 mg a day (for the last 10 days) will give me that last push to get the most out of my cycle. I will be tapering off while on vacation.

Opinions? It would help a great deal! Thank you guys!
    My queen got amazing results on no more then 10 mg/ed am/ pm split . Her diet is impeccable and still negatively effected her good cholesterol . She only ran it for 6 weeks and she is shredded . She wasn't able to tolerate anymore then that . 25 ed is a shit ton for a female . I'm a big fan of less is more . I would post your diet maybe with this post attached to it , maybe you can tweak your food intake which may be the edge you are looking for . I take it you don't plan on drinking any alcohol on your vacation ?

Thread Information