Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By fit_deskjocky
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: First steroid cycle.

  1. #1
    SMS1997 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    19

    First steroid cycle.

    Hello everybody, I think I should say my stats first. 20 years old, 140 pounds, 5"10, 13% bf and 3 years of experience in training. Now I know everyone is gonna say that I'm not ready for a cycle because of my light weight as this would suggest I don't know how to train and/or diet but I do and there is a very specific reason for my light weight. I'm pretty sure I'm done with growing as my height didn't change in the last two years and I already have a full face beard. I'm planning to do a 500 mg a week test e only cycle with Arimidex 0.25 mg every day plus I'll have some Nolvadex (40 mg ed) in hand in case of gyno and I really think I'm prone to it. I think I'm not prone to acne and hair loss. I don't being a dick*ead while I'm on cycle and I also I don't mind having small balls during the cycle.
    I'll be monitoring my bf and the lean body mass every week and make adjustments to my diet from there. I'll be eating healthy whole foods. My biggest concerns are the blood pressure, the LDL, the HDL and my heart but I'll eat healthy fats and carbs and I'll be checking my blood every week and if anything goes wrong and the diet doesn't help me, I'll go to see the gp and I'll be honest with her. I'll also check my heart before, when and after the cycle. PCT will be of four week of Clomid 100/50/50/0 ed of the week and Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 ed of week. Diet will be 2 gr of protein for p/bw (280), about 100 of fat and rest carbs of whole healthy foods for 6 days a week. What do you think? Any advice? Any adjustment? Any critic? Anything is more than welcome.
    Sam.

  2. #2
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    I don't think you're ready based on your age, not your weight.

    Good luck being honest with the Doctor, you know she will probably be totally against this right?

    Diet and work your ass off for a few years first then come back

    That's just my $.02, it's your body

  3. #3
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS1997 View Post
    Hello everybody, I think I should say my stats first. 20 years old, 140 pounds, 5"10, 13% bf and 3 years of experience in training. Now I know everyone is gonna say that I'm not ready for a cycle because of my light weight as this would suggest I don't know how to train and/or diet but I do and there is a very specific reason for my light weight. I'm pretty sure I'm done with growing as my height didn't change in the last two years and I already have a full face beard. I'm planning to do a 500 mg a week test e only cycle with Arimidex 0.25 mg every day plus I'll have some Nolvadex (40 mg ed) in hand in case of gyno and I really think I'm prone to it. I think I'm not prone to acne and hair loss. I don't being a dick*ead while I'm on cycle and I also I don't mind having small balls during the cycle.
    I'll be monitoring my bf and the lean body mass every week and make adjustments to my diet from there. I'll be eating healthy whole foods. My biggest concerns are the blood pressure, the LDL, the HDL and my heart but I'll eat healthy fats and carbs and I'll be checking my blood every week and if anything goes wrong and the diet doesn't help me, I'll go to see the gp and I'll be honest with her. I'll also check my heart before, when and after the cycle. PCT will be of four week of Clomid 100/50/50/0 ed of the week and Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 ed of week. Diet will be 2 gr of protein for p/bw (280), about 100 of fat and rest carbs of whole healthy foods for 6 days a week. What do you think? Any advice? Any adjustment? Any critic? Anything is more than welcome.
    Sam.
    What's the reason for your light weight?
    songdog likes this.

  4. #4
    Ealajl is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    53
    Test only is a good idea, too young though. Do lots of reading and good luck.

  5. #5
    fit_deskjocky's Avatar
    fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS1997 View Post
    20 years old, 140 pounds, 5"10, 13% bf and 3 years of experience in training.
    At 5'10", 140lbs and 13%BF. With that weight and height, I would expect someone to be shredded, 8% BF max. You don't need AAS. You need food. Run that diet you are talking about for 5 more years and see where you are at. By then you'll have 8 years of lifting under your belt and you'll know what you are doing. Make sure you are doing the big lifts. Bench, Deads, Squats.
    songdog likes this.

  6. #6
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,516
    Just beacuse you have a beard and have not grown in 2 yrs mean your Endo system is fully developed.And at your ht and light weight shows us you don't know how too eat and have no base.So in the long run you won't keep if you get any gains at all.Sorry bro but there are no short cuts in this game you got too pay your dues.Read the thread on guys who want too gain 20lbs on a cycle and see how it works.You will find it in the educational threads.

  7. #7
    SMS1997 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    19
    So why do you think I'm not ready? Is it because you think I'm not fully developed yet or for something else? I apologise for my ignorance, I'm just trying to learn as much as possibile from you guys who already has experience with AAS.
    By the way I live in the UK mate and in here doctors actually help you (even if they are against your choice of taking them) if you get troubles with any AAS since they are not fully illegal in this country.

  8. #8
    SMS1997 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    I don't think you're ready based on your age, not your weight.

    Good luck being honest with the Doctor, you know she will probably be totally against this right?

    Diet and work your ass off for a few years first then come back

    That's just my $.02, it's your body
    So why do you think I'm not ready? Is it because you think I'm not fully developed yet or for something else? I apologise for my ignorance, I'm just trying to learn as much as possibile from you guys who already has experience with AAS.
    By the way I live in the UK mate and in here doctors actually help you (even if they are against your choice of taking them) if you get troubles with any AAS since they are not fully illegal in this country.

  9. #9
    SMS1997 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    What's the reason for your light weight?
    My life history which is:

    January 2014: 190 pounds, 25%+ bf.
    Started a year cut (1gr of protein and 0.45 gr of fat for pound of body weight and rest carbs).
    January 2015: 150 pounds, 13% bf.
    Started clean bulking for 6 months
    June 2015: 163 pounds, 15% bf.
    Injured my right knee June 2015.
    June 2015 to January 2016: no activity at all, got into a deep pressione from not being able to workout and other personal reasons. Went from 163 to 175 pounds.
    February 2016: surgery finally.
    February 2016 to November 2016: again to activity due to recovery (nearly 180 pounds, 18% bf).
    December 2016 to today: got off the depression early in December 2016 and started another cut which ended up with me being 143 pounds, less than 12% bf but without vascularity due to lack of muscle mass. This is why I THINK I'm ready (talking about diet and training). What do you think?

  10. #10
    SMS1997 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealajl View Post
    Test only is a good idea, too young though. Do lots of reading and good luck.
    Am I too young because my body is not fully developed yet?
    What else should I learn for a Test E only cycle?
    Sam.

  11. #11
    SMS1997 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    At 5'10", 140lbs and 13%BF. With that weight and height, I would expect someone to be shredded, 8% BF max. You don't need AAS. You need food. Run that diet you are talking about for 5 more years and see where you are at. By then you'll have 8 years of lifting under your belt and you'll know what you are doing. Make sure you are doing the big lifts. Bench, Deads, Squats.
    Should I keep building naturally for 5 years because it sounds like my body is not fully developed yet?
    Sam

  12. #12
    SMS1997 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Just beacuse you have a beard and have not grown in 2 yrs mean your Endo system is fully developed.And at your ht and light weight shows us you don't know how too eat and have no base.So in the long run you won't keep if you get any gains at all.Sorry bro but there are no short cuts in this game you got too pay your dues.Read the thread on guys who want too gain 20lbs on a cycle and see how it works.You will find it in the educational threads.
    First of all I apologise to everyone in this message as I didn't thank you nobody.
    I think I stopped growing as my heritage is from South East Asia and most of the people from there stop growing really quickly. What would you say if I find out (with the help of an endocrinologist) that I already stopped growing?
    For the eating, I know how to diet.

  13. #13
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,516
    I am sorry we here don't know a fukin thing I am glad you are here to teach us! Please explain too us all your knowledge so we can spread the holy word LOL

  14. #14
    SMS1997 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I am sorry we here don't know a fukin thing I am glad you are here to teach us! Please explain too us all your knowledge so we can spread the holy word LOL
    Teach you what? How to eat? I'm pretty sure you know how to diet as I assume you use AAS'. And I wasn't being a dickh*ad with nobody, I'm the one who is trying to learn.

  15. #15
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS1997 View Post

    Am I too young because my body is not fully developed yet?
    What else should I learn for a Test E only cycle?
    Sam.
    So you lost a bunch of weight.

    If your 5'10 and 140, and been training for 3 years.

    It means, YOU ARE STARVING YOURSELF.

    or

    YOU DONT EVEN BREAK A SWEAT AND CHALENGE YOURSELF DURING "TRAINING"

    its not adding up.

    But

    Yeah its your age, weight, years training and lack of overall muscle building know how.

    You'll waste a good bottle of test. Thsts about it

  16. #16
    fit_deskjocky's Avatar
    fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS1997 View Post
    Should I keep building naturally for 5 years because it sounds like my body is not fully developed yet?
    Sam
    Yes, I think you should keep building naturally for atleast 5 more years until you hit your genetic potential. You are at a great time in your life with your testosterone and natural GH still producing at maximum levels that you don't need steroids . You can make great gains over the next 5 years with proper training and nutrition. Use this time to establish a routine.

  17. #17
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,982
    Bringing it together:
    Why is mastery of (1) weight, (2) diet experience and (3) training experience are the reason?
    ANS: Because we have a finite amount of cycles. AAS comes with a cost which, is paid. NOTICE, I said cost not risk. Costs = always present; Risks = a degree of avoidability exists.
    What is cost
    ANS Costs are things we must fully appreciate before we engage in an activity. If you are asking questions about AAS, your conscious or sub-conscious is prevailing in the attempt to mitigate costs by awareness of costs. However, your life experience (this is completely objective and applies to all people under the age of 25 and many over the age of 25) is telling you to go oft it anyway, i.e. "I want what I want and nothing is going to stop me."
    This is not discipline, this is ambitious, materialist, or sensualist. These people pay the highest cost and receive the smallest rewards as a percentage of that which is paid. Experience is the tool that discipline uses to mitigate costs.
    How is cost paid?
    ANS Some are paid in only one fashion-Baldness, Negativity during PCT, etc.
    Some are paid by doing work up front. This requires discipline. Discipline is learned as experience is learned. Experience exists without discipline-these people are called fools. So, pushing ahead without discipline is ...foolish.
    "So I'm sure your not talking to me because what your saying doesn't fit with giving me what I want."
    ANS This message is meant for you and you in particular.
    If you were my kid, I wouldn't have to worry. But, your not, and the bad decisions that come to mind are yours to make.
    It is unlikely you will get advice regarding steroids from us because you've already said that you are to young. Why did you do that? Because, as stated above, your sub-conscious is telling you that it is a bad idea.
    If you don't want to listen to the good advice in your own head, listen to ours. Otherwise, your free to learn from all of the stickies posted on this site. However, that takes discipline.
    Either way, stick around, in a five years you can share your first cycle experience with us and you'll find a whole community on your side, we will be motivated! Or you can make a bad decision and share the results of that, and we will be sympathetic.
    Good Luck.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,635
    Quote Originally Posted by SMS1997 View Post
    Should I keep building naturally for 5 years because it sounds like my body is not fully developed yet?
    Sam
    Your HPTA is still developing.
    That is the number 1 reason not to cycle when under 25yrs old.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 05-24-2017 at 09:28 AM.
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •