Hormon is offline New Member

Blood test after 1 week of dbol + T prop cycle

Hey guys,

I've some problems after PCT and being OFF for 2 months. I decided to cut some, and with fat (and because of stressful circumstances) I cut some T as well. Since last 3 weeks my libido is low, so ED occurs as well, I had mental depression, caused by low T (PRL, E2, PRG within the limits, just in the middle of the range). I've started another mass cycle on T prop 100 mg/ED + Dbol 30 mg/ED + hCG 500 UI/wk + Adex 0,25 mg/EOD.
    After 1 week of administering exogenous T my weight, strenght and energy levels have definietly increased, but libido and self-cofidence have raised just a little bit (despite 50% more T administration compared to previous cycle, when I felt like a god), ED still occurs (mostly because of low libido IMO, I don't want to fuck and that's it).

I'm going to take my blood test tommorow morning, to check if T levels are high as expected (24 h after T prop injection, so it won't be a peak), and if E2, PRL, PRG are at their acceptable levels. I've read that I should wait 2 weeks+ for libido to increase after starting a cycle, but I'm a bit concerned even so.

If E2, PRL, PRG and T would be as expected, what's the maximal time I should wait for libido to change?
    Do you want me to take any additional blood marker, which could be related to libido disturbances?
    Last edited by Hormon; 05-29-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hormon View Post
    Hey guys,

I've some problems after PCT and being OFF for 2 months. I decided to cut some, and with fat (and because of stressful circumstances) I cut some T as well. Since last 3 weeks my libido is low, so ED occurs as well, I had mental depression, caused by low T (PRL, E2, PRG within the limits, just in the middle of the range). I've started another mass cycle on T prop 100 mg/ED + Dbol 30 mg/ED + hCG 500 UI/wk + Adex 0,25 mg/EOD.
    After 1 week of administering exogenous T my weight, strenght and energy levels have definietly increased, but libido and self-cofidence have raised just a little bit (despite 50% more T administration compared to previous cycle, when I felt like a god), ED still occurs (mostly because of low libido IMO, I don't want to fuck and that's it).

I'm going to take my blood test tommorow morning, to check if T levels are high as expected (24 h after T prop injection, so it won't be a peak), and if E2, PRL, PRG are at their acceptable levels. I've read that I should wait 2 weeks+ for libido to increase after starting a cycle, but I'm a bit concerned even so.

If E2, PRL, PRG and T would be as expected, what's the maximal time I should wait for libido to change?
    Do you want me to take any additional blood marker, which could be related to libido disturbances?
    Don't you think you could have the same results running the prope 100mg eod ? Seems like a lot for the half life is within the 72 hour range .
    I do like the d-bol prope short cycle though ! How long was the previous cycle and what's your age ?
    Last edited by Jphunter; 05-29-2017 at 12:16 PM.

Last cycle was done on T enanthate 550 mg/wk for 15 weeks, with 2 weeks of T washout and 1 month on PCT (1 month after PCT blood work was perfect).
    You meant that running 200 mg EOD should be the same with this compound? Well, graphs show a significant fluctuations using 200 mg EOD (160 mg/day release when peaked vs 45 mg/day after 36 h), so I've chosen 100 mg ED (120 vs 80, what should be more pleasant). I like to jab. I'm 24.
    Current cycle will be short, I want it to finish after 9 weeks, so faster PCT and next cycle...

Last cycle was done on T enanthate 550 mg/wk for 15 weeks, with 2 weeks of T washout and 1 month on PCT (1 month after PCT blood work was perfect).
    You meant that running 200 mg EOD should be the same with this compound? Well, graphs show a significant fluctuations using 200 mg EOD (160 mg/day release when peaked vs 45 mg/day after 36 h), so I've chosen 100 mg ED (120 vs 80, what should be more pleasant). I like to jab. I'm 24.
    Current cycle will be short, I want it to finish after 9 weeks, so faster PCT and next cycle...
    No , I'm talking running 100 mg eod . 700 mg a week is no small potatoes . And if you are having libido issues it should be no surprise brother your last cycle was 20 weeks ( including pct being it is a negitive state you body is in when you are tryouts nag to recover ) and you took only 9 weeks to allow your body's natural state to fully recover . Time on should equal time off as a minimum time between cycles . Is this your 2nd cycle ?

I realise that some things weren't done properly, so the libido issues. That's why I decided to start another cycle and power PCT for 6 weeks after that.
    700 mg/wk isn't so low, but now I have time and determination to control all possible side effects - the reason I'm going to take blood work tommorow. Prop can be discontinued if any problem would occur because of it's t1/2, so I don't see any serious problem there.
    This is a second cycle.
    Last edited by Hormon; 05-29-2017 at 12:53 PM.

I realise that some things weren't done properly, so the libido issues. That's why I decided to start another cycle and power PCT for 6 weeks after that.
    700 mg/wk isn't so low, but now I have time and determination to control all possible side effects - the reason I'm going to take blood work tommorow. Prop can be discontinued if any problem would occur because of it's t1/2, so I don't see any serious problem there.
    This is a second cycle.
    Im not telling you not to cycle that's up to you . But there is a pattern forming here already bud . You just jumped into your 2nd cycle way short of the min suggested time your body needs to heal . So honestly the possibility of being worse off hen when you started this one is even greater . Maybe post the libido issues in the pct section . Maybe a power pct could get your system started back up before you do perminent damage , IMO .

Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    Im not telling you not to cycle that's up to you . But there is a pattern forming here already bud . You just jumped into your 2nd cycle way short of the min suggested time your body needs to heal . So honestly the possibility of being worse off hen when you started this one is even greater . Maybe post the libido issues in the pct section . Maybe a power pct could get your system started back up before you do perminent damage , IMO .
    Thanks for your suggestions Jphunter. I was running my previous cycle with 15.000 UI of hCG in total (5.000 UI/5 wk). PCT was performed with 18 mg of Arimidex , 1.300 mg of Clomid and 10.000 UI of hCG in total. Blood work done during and after PCT indicated that my LH is out of the upper limit of the range, as T levels. The testicles were working all these 20 weeks (15 on cycle, 5 on PCT) + 9 weeks while OFF. That's why I decided to run another cycle, as you can see I was without exogenous T for 14 weeks, and was running hCG for whole previous time. Current cycle will be short. From my point of view, I can't see any serious risks and stupidity there. Obviously, being still OFF and managing my natural T to be higher would be the most reasonable, it is too late now.
    Last edited by Hormon; 05-30-2017 at 12:51 AM.

The stuff needs some time to kick in (about mental, not physiological aspects, which are quite instant). Five days after first injection and symptoms of libido raise are clearly felt. I've banged her few times today with cock of steel, I don't remember such sex-pleasure and hardness since last 1 month.

One week for short ester seems to be truth. Patience is a virtue. Blood work is done, waiting for results.

Thread Information