Thread: Red Star

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired

Red Star Primo

Anyone use this? I see primo is pretty popular over here.

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...&threadid=1843

Comments?
    Last edited by Billy_Bathgate; 07-09-2003 at 01:43 AM.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Wow- i've heard of a few people using red star primo and liking it.... those lab results are interesting.

Peter is offline Associate Member

here is what Phil's response was

Quote Originally Posted by Lift Chief
    Wow- i've heard of a few people using red star primo and liking it.... those lab results are interesting.
    "Just wanted to chime in real quick (this is costing me a fortune and the line is slow), dialing back to the states to use a proxy server costs big bucks)...one of our clients had our PrimoMAX tested and the test came back that it contained no steroids (which would mean that it contained no methenolone enanthate obviously). I just want to be upfront and above the boards about this entire thing even though this client has not made his lab test public yet. The lab he used, which I will not name but it is a lab ANYONE CAN USE, ran the assay. This same company ran an assay on our Dry Sustanon awhile back and also said, "obviously contains no steroids".

We're going to resolve this when Butters and I return to the states. But in case there is the usual "speculation" and rumor mongering going on before we can check the boards, I did want to take a moment to post to let you guys know that we are on it and that we're going to post the mass specs done on ALL our prods when we get back to the states.

I don't know why this certain lab (** has had issues with them in the past also) can't find any steroids in our PrimoMAX or Sustanon Dry products but I'm willing to bet that anyone who has tried either of them and posts on this board can attest that they clearly have steroids in them and work quite well and are labelled correctly.

Phil"

I dont know why but I personally believe him. But thats JMO.
    -Pete

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Got primo? Got no primo? Got Fucked? Got anal? Got no reach around?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'm sending 7ccs of mine out to get tested this week. hope it's not true.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I hope it's good just ordered a bottle!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well, I have seen several tests of San Rafael and they have been ok before - these were tab tests before and they were about as expected - I have seen the same guys do the lab tests for some of I P stuff and it was wildly varient )but then so is I P stuff) - but it did show that there was the right active in all of I P oils, so.....

The Butcher is offline Member
    I am almost done with my second 30ml bottle of their Sus Dry (1250mg/week) and it has done jack shit for me. Not real impressed. In fact, I lost weight on it when I switched from Primotest.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    IF you (anyone) think the test is fake call it your self. Phone number for SRCS: (801) 277-8228

Just say that you are calling for the results of hbomb's red star primo report. He is the member who had them tested and he has also authorized for SRCS to release information on it.

WilliamWallace had nothing to do with any of this. He just posted the lab report.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    yup BB said it all

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    wonder if it is esterfied 1-AD - that would likely have a similar action to primo - solid gains and no aromatization. Not saying RSOC/GAC knew that but it is entirely possible his powder supplier could have screwed him and sent him cheaper material No point in drama tho - tests should speak for themselves

I recently read a post where a client of Red Star sent some of his primo out to be tested by an independent indivdual not associated with Red Star. The testing was done by a company called SRCS. Don't ask me what it stands for or where their located. I don't know. Results came back at 196.8mg/ml. I'm cycling his primo in my current cycle but its too early see results.

Thread Information