Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nogbad the bad

Thread: First cycle

Jerch_5 is offline New Member

First cycle

Hello, I am new to this forum for obvious reasons. I am planning on my first cycle and have many questions.

I am 26 years old, training now regulary for 6 months and I am happy with my progress but it was always my plan to use it after few months to speed up the proccess of bulking. I am 188 cm tall (6,15ft) and I weight 86 kg (190 lbs) with under 15% of bf.

So firstly I want to mention that I read a thread on how succesfully do first cycle.

And there come my first question because my plan is to do one cycle and never do it again. Do you advise me to change anything in the cycle that is mentioned in that thread or it will be perfect for me even if I am not planning to cycle after the first one.

Second question is about nutrition. Do I need to eat more then on normal bulk (+200 calories) or not?

Third how do I know from blood results anything? is there any help how results should be pre-mid-pst cycle.

I am not planing going on cycle for at least 2 months so now I have time to educate myself enough to do it as good and safe as possible. In that time I am planing check my shoulder (if it is not in good state it will even more delay cycle) and do a blood tests.

Any advice will be helpful.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerch_5 View Post
    Hello, I am new to this forum for obvious reasons. I am planning on my first cycle and have many questions.

I am 26 years old, training now regulary for 6 months and I am happy with my progress but it was always my plan to use it after few months to speed up the proccess of bulking. I am 188 cm tall (6,15ft) and I weight 86 kg (190 lbs) with under 15% of bf.

So firstly I want to mention that I read a thread on how succesfully do first cycle.

And there come my first question because my plan is to do one cycle and never do it again. Do you advise me to change anything in the cycle that is mentioned in that thread or it will be perfect for me even if I am not planning to cycle after the first one.

Second question is about nutrition. Do I need to eat more then on normal bulk (+200 calories) or not?

Third how do I know from blood results anything? is there any help how results should be pre-mid-pst cycle.

I am not planing going on cycle for at least 2 months so now I have time to educate myself enough to do it as good and safe as possible. In that time I am planing check my shoulder (if it is not in good state it will even more delay cycle) and do a blood tests.

Any advice will be helpful.
    Can't much see the point in doing it at all,if you're never going to do it again.
    There again when i got caught masturbating,as a guilty catholic youth,i said i wouldn't do it again,but guess what....
    Mtmlf1234 likes this.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    1. What are your goals?
    2. Yes, you need to eat more calories, carbs and protein.
    3. Your blood results after cycle will reflect a higher test count and higher free and total count.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can virtually guarantee you will cycle more than once. You will see, the feeling of being on is addictive on its own.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can honestly say I've never heard anyone say they wanna do one cycle, and then never do another one. I agree with the other guys, what's the point, and I seriously daubt you will not want to do another one

Jerch_5 is offline New Member
    Well I have two reasons why I want to do it. First is because my curiosity how will I feel, how much will I grow etc. Second is because it will speed up the process to my goal which is good physic but nothing too extreme. My goal in numbers is 90-95 kg (198-209 pounds) with bodyfat % around 10% or lower if possible. I am 188cm tall (6,15 ft).

That is also the reason I want to do one cycle only because my goals are not to be massive.
    I am also not in a rush because I am not going in the gym to impress girls or anything like that but I am working out because I want to look and feel good. I plan to go on a vacation over the summer with my family (have a wife and 3 kids) and check my left shoulder, do blood tests and do all the research needed so I am not planning to go on a cycle for at least 2 months when I should be (hopefully) prepared for it.

Also I can imagine it can be addictive but if anything I can say for myself that I am not a person who can get addicted quicky.

So back on topic any advice on cycle etc.

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Well I have two reasons why I want to do it. First is because my curiosity how will I feel, how much will I grow etc. Second is because it will speed up the process to my goal which is good physic but nothing too extreme. My goal in numbers is 90-95 kg (198-209 pounds) with bodyfat % around 10% or lower if possible. I am 188cm tall (6,15 ft).

That is also the reason I want to do one cycle only because my goals are not to be massive.
    I am also not in a rush because I am not going in the gym to impress girls or anything like that but I am working out because I want to look and feel good. I plan to go on a vacation over the summer with my family (have a wife and 3 kids) and check my left shoulder, do blood tests and do all the research needed so I am not planning to go on a cycle for at least 2 months when I should be (hopefully) prepared for it.

Also I can imagine it can be addictive but if anything I can say for myself that I am not a person who can get addicted quicky.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Calculate your TDEE; if you dont know what TDEE is google; go on a caloric surplus in order to gain weight or deficit to lose weight.
    First cycle should be a bulking cycle, wich means you'll need to raise your macros.
    Try to track your diet, using an app like MyFitnessPal helps alot.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    If you don't want to get huge and if you are in no hurry at all to reach your goals then I wouldn't even cycle.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I'd say you're still quite young, might just focus on training, eating right, and sleep/stress reduction in your life..

I don't disagree with running a cycle but running something one time, which most people don't do after you've seen the benefits after a couple weeks will be hard to stop. Most people who say they want to do it once end up blasting/cruising... we all do it and some of us at one point said only one cycle a year or so..

Either way good luck on your choice, just understand your reason behind it and if you want to do it at this point

Boodwork is key...

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member

If you do decide on a cycle, even one there is still the possibility to effect your natural test levels long term. You may end up with erectile disfunction, low test, fatigue, depression, etc. It's a serious decision and though you may end up only doing one cycle. You may need TRT beyond that point if only to function optimally. With that in consideration and the fact that your goals are easily attainable without a cycle, you need to decide if it's worth it.

Thread Information