coronawires is offline New Member

is Orogin Pharma a genuine brand

Hi i have been using Tren Max depot product of orogin pharma...i am however skeptical whether it is a legit brand or not.. if anyone has used the brand and has got results please do let me know whether it is fake or not..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is Orogin Pharma a genuine brand-1.jpg   is Orogin Pharma a genuine brand-3.jpg   is Orogin Pharma a genuine brand-2.jpg   is Orogin Pharma a genuine brand-4.jpg   is Orogin Pharma a genuine brand-5.jpg  

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What makes you skeptical? Looks like typical ugl packaging to me. I haven't tried that brand though.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    What makes you skeptical? Looks like typical ugl packaging to me. I haven't tried that brand though.
    Packaging looks nice but I haven't heard of them, did you try posting in the UGL section on here?

what makes me skeptical is that no one has heard about this brand ...it was given to me by some trainer...

No man...can't figure out where the UGL section is

UGL's could be a crap shoot but I've had good experience with most of them. The only way to tell, without paying through the nose to get the gear tested, is just use it and see how you feel.

Thread Information