Results 1 to 23 of 23
Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By ThatAsianDude

Thread: Steroid Gods, I Need Your Opinions On My Cycle!

  1. #1
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28

    Exclamation Steroid Gods, I Need Your Opinions On My Cycle!

    Stats

    Gender: Male
    Age: 29
    Height: 5'8 Feet
    Weight: 190 Lbs.
    Body Fat: 18%

    Hello everyone! Quick background on myself: Been lifting for 5 years more or less, 4 - 5 times a week. Diet is consistently clean with only a few cheat meals every weekend. First time posting here, this is going to be my fourth cycle. I'm looking to cut a little bit more. I'd like to know your opinions, suggestions and reactions to my cycle. Any criticism (positive or negative) is appreciated. Thanks!

    Cycle

    Testosterone Propionate - Week 1 - 12: 300 MG/Week (100 MG Every Mon/Wed/Fri)
    Anavar - Week 1: 30 MG, Week 2 - 7: 50 MG, Week 8: 100 MG (Everyday)
    Winstrol (Oral) - Week 1 - 6: 30 MG, Week 7 - 8: 50 MG (Everyday)
    T3 - Week 1 - 2: 25 MCG, Week 3 - 8: 50 MCG (Everyday)
    Clenbuterol - 120 MCG (Everyday: 2 Weeks On 2 Weeks Off, Starting Week 1 to PCT)
    Trenbolone Acetate - Week 5 - 11: 150 MG/Week (50 MG Every Mon/Wed/Fri)

    Rest 3 Days

    HCG - Week 13 - 16: 3000 IU/Week (1500 IU Every Thu/Sun)
    Clomid - Week 17 - 18: 50 MG, Week 19 - 20: 25 MG (Everyday)
    Nolvadex - Week 17 - 19: 40 MG, Week 20 - 22: 20 MG (Everyday)

    Hope to hear from you guys soon! Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by ThatAsianDude; 07-27-2017 at 12:13 AM.

  2. #2
    matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    126
    whats your diet

  3. #3
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28
    Typically, I have 50% protein, 40% vegetables and 10% carbohydrates per meal. I take 3 meals and 2 snacks a day.

  4. #4
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28
    Bump!

  5. #5
    Nexzuis is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    17
    Mate post you Calories and exact Macro's. Diet will get you way more results than any of the roids will. Once is useless without the other. Also what is you BMR/TDEE?

  6. #6
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexzuis View Post
    Mate post you Calories and exact Macro's. Diet will get you way more results than any of the roids will. Once is useless without the other. Also what is you BMR/TDEE?
    I don't really count calories and macros as I find it time consuming, but I make sure I eat clean. My BMR is in the 2000+ range, although I'm not sure what my TDEE is (never bothered to calculate it either). I understand that diet plays a big role and I think I almost have that down. Not planning on joining competitions, just want to look better and be safe at the same time. That's why I'm asking for your opinions on my cycle.

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    500mg test per week + good diet + cardio = the results you are after.

    Absolutely no need to run 6 compounds to achieve your goals.

    You can eat all the clean food you like but if you eat too much you won't lose weight. Besides, a few cheat meals every weekend? Drop all those cheat meals and you probably won't even need a cycle to achieve your goals.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    500mg test per week + good diet + cardio = the results you are after.

    Absolutely no need to run 6 compounds to achieve your goals.

    You can eat all the clean food you like but if you eat too much you won't lose weight. Besides, a few cheat meals every weekend? Drop all those cheat meals and you probably won't even need a cycle to achieve your goals.
    Thanks for the input! Generally, I think I eat at least 2000 calories a day, although I pack on fat faster than most of my friends (I think). Can't drop those cheat meals though, that weekend reward keeps me motivated every week to go beast mode for 4 - 5 days at the gym.

    I appreciate the feedback and I just might take your advice and go for a simple cycle again, but just out of curiosity, if I were to run my planned original cycle, is there anything wrong with it (Dosage, Length, PCT)? I'd really appreciate it if you could take a look. Thanks!

  9. #9
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28
    Also, I'd like to point out that this is the first time I'm going to use HCG . I've read a lot on the proper usage and dosages and I decided to follow what's on steroid .com: https://www.steroid.com/HCG.php. Still want to confirm if you guys use it the same way though, and if not, why? Thanks in advance.

  10. #10
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Too many compounds
    Titrating dosages
    No AI
    Hcg run at the wrong time
    PCT too late
    Too many orals
    Too much reliance on compounds and not enough on diet

    Work out your calories and macro's. If you can't drop your weekend cheat meals then I could argue you don't want it bad enough. Rather drop a cheat meal than take multiple dangerous compounds.
    Capebuffalo likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  11. #11
    matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    126
    have a look at flexible dieting, you will still be calorie deficit but with the addition of the odd item that you might class as "cheat" on a more frequent basis but as part of your daily macros you can eliminate the need to binge on the weekends, thus consistent calorie deficit = weight loss, its been said three different ways now i'm not sure how else we can explain it to you

    tren prop anavar t3 and clen your gona look awesome on stage and crash like a bitch when you come off, try to look beyond the instant gratification and go for smaller changes over a longer period, the long term gains are greater plus you will actually be healthier not just look it. if you need motivation for beast mode get some pre workout maybe

  12. #12
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28
    I also would like to point out that this is my first time to use HCG . I've read a lot about proper usage and dosages for HCG and I've decided to follow what's on this website.

    "The first method of use calls for 1,500-4,000iu’s to be administered every 3-4 days for a period of 2-3 weeks. Once this period of use comes to an end SERM therapy will begin again."

    "If your steroid cycle ends with all small ester base steroids, you will begin HCG therapy 3 days after your last injection and follow it with SERM therapy once HCG use is complete."


    I still want to know how you guys actually use it though, and if you don't use it this way, why? Thanks in advance.

  13. #13
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Too many compounds
    Titrating dosages
    No AI
    Hcg run at the wrong time
    PCT too late
    Too many orals
    Too much reliance on compounds and not enough on diet

    Work out your calories and macro's. If you can't drop your weekend cheat meals then I could argue you don't want it bad enough. Rather drop a cheat meal than take multiple dangerous compounds.
    When exactly do you need to run HCG?

    Quote Originally Posted by matt thebeard View Post
    have a look at flexible dieting, you will still be calorie deficit but with the addition of the odd item that you might class as "cheat" on a more frequent basis but as part of your daily macros you can eliminate the need to binge on the weekends, thus consistent calorie deficit = weight loss, its been said three different ways now i'm not sure how else we can explain it to you

    tren prop anavar t3 and clen your gona look awesome on stage and crash like a bitch when you come off, try to look beyond the instant gratification and go for smaller changes over a longer period, the long term gains are greater plus you will actually be healthier not just look it. if you need motivation for beast mode get some pre workout maybe
    Thanks! I'll look into this flexible dieting stuff, I think this can help me a lot. I have a good pre-workout powder, it helps, but you know what I'm talking about when I say "weekend reward" right? lol

    What do you mean by "crash" when I come off?
    Last edited by ThatAsianDude; 07-27-2017 at 01:36 AM.

  14. #14
    matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    126
    I mean think about the rebound effect post competition that body builders experience get because of the harsh dieting they do and the compounds that adjust the way their bodies are working, its a similar process with any fad diet to be honest, the body will bounce back and try to pack back on its stores with renewed vigour if you don't diet through the period after you come off the compounds too and slowly add back in calories to allow the body to level out even with pct.

    First rule of any diet / cut though is to work out how many calories you actually need to be consuming, then workout how many you care going to reduce by, without this info its all going to be guess work. once you get this right youll be able to save all the hassle of half of the compounds you were planning on running to try to cover up for a bad diet. hope this helps

  15. #15
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    There's a sticky about hcg , find it and read it.

    FYI I'm in contest prep and in single digit bidyfat and running less than your proposed cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  16. #16
    sctxms is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    500mg test per week + good diet + cardio = the results you are after.

    Absolutely no need to run 6 compounds to achieve your goals.

    You can eat all the clean food you like but if you eat too much you won't lose weight. Besides, a few cheat meals every weekend? Drop all those cheat meals and you probably won't even need a cycle to achieve your goals.
    Solid advice Diet and rest will give u the best results. I have cut my carbs down to less than 15% of my diet and I am having great results with fat loss while I am maintaining my size.... I will not use any gear until I get to 15% or less bf

  17. #17
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsianDude View Post
    I don't really count calories and macros as I find it time consuming, but I make sure I eat clean. My BMR is in the 2000+ range, although I'm not sure what my TDEE is (never bothered to calculate it either). I understand that diet plays a big role and I think I almost have that down. Not planning on joining competitions, just want to look better and be safe at the same time. That's why I'm asking for your opinions on my cycle.
    Bro if you don't count calories you don't know how much you are eating and you will only be spinning your tires.Hit our diet section get you diet in check and do wat BiB said and you will be fine.And read our stickies and educate yourself on wat you are doing.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  18. #18
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,507
    too many compounds, have you ever ran tren ?

  19. #19
    LaloJR's Avatar
    LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    101
    prop tren win or prop tren high anavar dose. Thats all you need lol you will get so fking good, dont need to run all of that you can always run some masteron at the end lol

  20. #20
    umittt is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    80
    Take hcg during cycle 500 iu x week

  21. #21
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    500mg test per week + good diet + cardio = the results you are after.

    Absolutely no need to run 6 compounds to achieve your goals.

    You can eat all the clean food you like but if you eat too much you won't lose weight. Besides, a few cheat meals every weekend? Drop all those cheat meals and you probably won't even need a cycle to achieve your goals.
    Whoa! There is 6. Good catch.

  22. #22
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,069
    You MUST track your calories. You're 190 at 18% and think you're eating clean? No way dude. Sorry to come off harsh but you are out of line.

    I would tell you your cycle looks good if you were stepping on stage. It is overkill for your current goals.

    Your test and tren dose look fine (assuming you have the cycle history to warrant tren usage). If you are running T3 and clen I just don't see the need for those orals. Save your liver for the future.

    Read and re-read BIB's posts.

  23. #23
    ThatAsianDude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28
    Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'm noting everything down.
    matt thebeard likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •