Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Travelling mid cycle

Lee_1978 is offline Member

Travelling mid cycle

Hi,

I have to take an unexpected trip overseas for 1 week and I'm 7 weeks into my 4th cycle, and unsure as to what I should do?

Finish the cycle this week?
    Resume upon return?

Any advice?

Cycle outline.

Omnadren 500mg EW
    Anavar 40 mg ED

Thanks.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Do a shot before you go, carry on when you get back... Bloods will be a bit up and down but will balance out upon your return as you get back into it. Wouldn't recommend it but i doubt you'll have issues with taking the var in your suitcase.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Do a shot before you go, carry on when you get back... Bloods will be a bit up and down but will balance out upon your return as you get back into it. Wouldn't recommend it but i doubt you'll have issues with taking the var in your suitcase.
    I was thinking about adding the var to my pill box, I mean, is there anyway they could detect steroids in pill form?

I'm travelling to the U.S, so I guess taking one vial of test with me is definitely a no go, right?

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've traveled with orals mixed in with my other vitamins, from the US to Canada/Mexico/Europe.... maybe I just got lucky.... but I never had a problem. I don't have the guts to pack oils and a syringe for international travel, although I've done it for domestic flights. I was in Canada for 10 days recently, I pinned the day I left, and the day I got back. I didn't notice much difference with Test E.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I wouldn't travel without anything you don't have a script for.Yeah everyone thinks they are slick with their little tricks.BUT you can bet they seen these lil games 1000s times before.You just got to ask yourself wat is your freedom worth?
    hollowedzeus likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with song dog. It is like Russian roulette. It all depends on who you get. They are not new to drug smuggling and they have seen it all. Just remember that most AAS is in the same class as cocaine.

160mg of Omnadren 250 is long ester so skipping a week won't be the end of life. It's not ideal but it's doable do skip a week and pick back up where you left off.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    I was thinking about adding the var to my pill box, I mean, is there anyway they could detect steroids in pill form?

I'm travelling to the U.S, so I guess taking one vial of test with me is definitely a no go, right?
    Cant say man, I travelled from Uk to Italy, i can imagine it being a bit tighter in US! Do a shot before you go and carry on when home!

Thread Information