fast86 is offline New Member

Need advice on starting back up and any effects from never taking PCT.

I have read a lot of forums and feel a little more confused then anything.

My back story - In the last 4 years I have taken 3 cycles. 4 years ago, I took a 12 week cycle of Decca, Test propionate , and ended my cycle with out any PCT. most of the guys I knew, told me PCT was only needed if you took mass dosage during your cycle. I went 6 months and started my second 12 week cycle (same stack) and again never took a PCT. I was feeling good about the size I was and shape, and decided not to take another cycle for a while. fast forward a couple years and I wanted to get my size and shape up a bit, I started another cycle of the same, with plans to add Tren to it towards the end, in week 5 I suffered a Hernia while dead-lifting and was in the hospital and had surgery. The surgery did not go well and I spent a year recovering. Again never took PCT. I ended up gaining a ton of weight from being laid up. I'm now good to work out again, and have been going to the gym 3 days a week to condition myself to go back full-swing.

I'm trying to find out what the best method of stacking should be, now that my body is out of shape, and I've gained a lot of weight. Also, I have seen conflicting info on if a PCT is needed or not. I watched videos of guys that claim to never do it, and others that swear by PCT. one of the major reasons I'm concerned about never taking PCT or needing it going forward, is I want to have a child, and I'm now seeing that if I never took PCT this might not be possible anymore.

Any advice and info would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by fast86; 10-13-2017 at 12:01 PM.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fast86 View Post
    I have read a lot of forums and feel a little more confused then anything.

My back story - In the last 4 years I have taken 3 cycles. 4 years ago, I took a 12 week cycle of Decca, Test propionate , and ended my cycle with out any PCT. most of the guys I knew, told me PCT was only needed if you took mass dosage during your cycle. I went 6 months and started my second 12 week cycle (same stack) and again never took a PCT. I was feeling good about the size I was and shape, and decided not to take another cycle for a while. fast forward a couple years and I wanted to get my size and shape up a bit, I started another cycle of the same, with plans to add Tren to it towards the end, in week 5 I suffered a Hernia while dead-lifting and was in the hospital and had surgery. The surgery did not go well and I spent a year recovering. Again never took PCT. I ended up gaining a ton of weight from being laid up. I'm now good to work out again, and have been going to the gym 3 days a week to condition myself to go back full-swing.

I'm trying to find out what the best method of stacking should be, now that my body is out of shape, and I've gained a lot of weight. Also, I have seen conflicting info on if a PCT is needed or not. I watched videos of guys that claim to never do it, and others that swear by PCT. one of the major reasons I'm concerned about never taking PCT or needing it going forward, is I want to have a child, and I'm now seeing that if I never took PCT this might not be possible anymore.

Any advice and info would be much appreciated.
    To be brutally honest, your probably in a position right now, new cycle and Oct be damned, that you'll never have a kid.

Get some bloodwork ran and a sperm check of some type to be sure.

But deca and test for 41 weeks basically (yes those 6 weeks off, the deca was barely clear before you started the next 12 weeks, and so forth) and no recovery of HPTA and no hcg to keep testies primed and some what functioning. That is harsh shut down for a year.

More than likely you have higher estrogen and cortisol levels than you do testosterone .

If your concern about a kid, get some fertility treatment from a doctor.

fast86 is offline New Member
    Ouch, that's what I was worried about. Thank you for the advice!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wat are your stats Ht Wt bf%

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your HPTA could of recovered somewhat in the time you had off. There's no point me telling you how bad things could be and why PCT is so important, I think you already know that (or atleast you should) what you need to do is order some blood tests which include
    Total Testosterone
    Free Testosterone
    FSH
    LH
    estradiol
    SHBG (if free testosterone isn't available)
    You should also do a sperm count. These are essential to establish testicular function anf fertility. It also wouldn't hurt to get prolactin checked aswell but given your time off I don't see this being a problem...
    Last edited by Marcus G; 10-13-2017 at 06:36 PM.

Thread Information