RollTide22 is offline New Member

SARMs Directly Into Test C Cycle

Ok so first of all I am new to this forum (decided to skip the introduction thread). I just came off of an 8 week LGD cycle with GW (enhanced athlete). I went immediately into a 12 week, 500 mg/wk Test Cyp cycle. My first injection was the 28th of October. I did not feel suppressed from the LGD and did not really notice anything from the LGD, so I felt PCT was not necessary. Just wondering how bad this is.. I am only taking the Test C. I have an AI on deck and have proper PCT supplies for after the Test cycle. Could I just finish the 12 week cycle, PCT, and then take off for a while? I need to know the severity of this, if any. Thanks in advance.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    The answers you seek will cone from bloodwork, go get some done

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RollTide22 View Post
    Ok so first of all I am new to this forum (decided to skip the introduction thread). I just came off of an 8 week LGD cycle with GW (enhanced athlete). I went immediately into a 12 week, 500 mg/wk Test Cyp cycle. My first injection was the 28th of October. I did not feel suppressed from the LGD and did not really notice anything from the LGD, so I felt PCT was not necessary. Just wondering how bad this is.. I am only taking the Test C. I have an AI on deck and have proper PCT supplies for after the Test cycle. Could I just finish the 12 week cycle, PCT, and then take off for a while? I need to know the severity of this, if any. Thanks in advance.
    At this point if your feeling fine, run as planned. Do your 12 week TEST cycle, proper PCT following and then take some time off before jumping back on anything.

Thread Information