DB14DB14 is offline New Member

Second Cycle Suggestions and Advice

Several months ago I ran my first cycle which consisted of:
    Weeks 1-12 Test C: 450mg/wk
    Weeks 1-8 Deca : 300mg/wk
    Weeks 8-12 Winstrol : 50 mg/ed
    For PCT, I took Clomid for one month; 75mg during week one, 50mg weeks 2-3, and 25 mg for week 4.

I understand that the amount of Deca I injected each week should have been higher and that I should have taken it for 12 weeks instead of 8; however I had no way of getting another bottle of Test at the time and I did not want to continue injecting Deca without any Test due to the potential side effects I read about it while researching. I'm also aware that the Winny was probably unnecessary and pointless, but it was given to me for free so I figured why not. Overall though I did enjoy the cycle, I gained around 15 pounds and was pretty happy with the increase in size and strength. I would like to begin another cycle within the next few weeks and would appreciate any suggestions, improvements, comments, etc. about it. I'm thinking a 16 week cycle of:
    Weeks 1-6 Dianabol : 50mg/ed
    Weeks 1-12 Deca: 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-12 Test C or E: 250mg/eod
    Weeks 8-16 Tren : 75mg/eod
    Weeks 13-16 Test P: 200mg/eod
    Weeks 1-16 Arimidex or Letrozol: 1mg/eod
    PCT:
    Week 17: HCG 1,000 iu/ed (Days 1-10)
    Week 18: Clomid 75mg/ed
    Week 19: Clomid 50 mg/ed
    Week 20: Clomid 50 mg/ed
    Week 21: Clomid 25 mg/ed

I considered adding Anadrol during the first six weeks with the dbol but I have read mixed reviews on that combination so I would like to know if that would be pointless or beneficial and if it's beneficial, what dosage I should take each of them at. I know they're both awful for your liver so I assume the dosage is at least slightly decreased. My next question is, does it matter if I use Test C or E for the first 12 weeks, I have heard they are almost identical but I'd like a few more opinions on that. Also would Armidex or Letro be a better AI for this cycle? For PCT, I have read on many forums and websites not to take Nolva after running Deca, I've also read several comments not to use it after taking Tren so that's why I did not include it as part of my PCT. Clomid worked well for me during my first cycle so I thought I would use it again, I could have the Nolva on hand though just in case if that would be a smart idea. I'm 5' 7", 158 lbs, with 12% BF. I started working out 7.5 years ago, and have been consistent with it now for the last 6 years. Squat is 375, Bench is 245, and Deadlift is 405. I'm 20 years old and I know that most people consider that too young to take steroids , but I've already decided to take them anyways so please don't comment and tell me I shouldn't take them, I'm already aware of the potential consequences that can occur. I'm really looking for any kind of suggestions or advice for my cycle and/or if there is anything I should change or reconsider about it. Also, not sure if this matters or not but I did go get my blood work done around 6-7 weeks ago after I finished up my PCT and my test levels and everything came back normal.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB14DB14;7336550[B
    ]Several months ago I ran my first cycle which consisted of:[/B]
    Weeks 1-12 Test C: 450mg/wk
    Weeks 1-8 Deca : 300mg/wk
    Weeks 8-12 Winstrol : 50 mg/ed
    For PCT, I took Clomid for one month; 75mg during week one, 50mg weeks 2-3, and 25 mg for week 4.

I understand that the amount of Deca I injected each week should have been higher and that I should have taken it for 12 weeks instead of 8; however I had no way of getting another bottle of Test at the time and I did not want to continue injecting Deca without any Test due to the potential side effects I read about it while researching. I'm also aware that the Winny was probably unnecessary and pointless, but it was given to me for free so I figured why not. Overall though I did enjoy the cycle, I gained around 15 pounds and was pretty happy with the increase in size and strength. I would like to begin another cycle within the next few weeks and would appreciate any suggestions, improvements, comments, etc. about it. I'm thinking a 16 week cycle of:
    Weeks 1-6 Dianabol : 50mg/ed
    Weeks 1-12 Deca: 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-12 Test C or E: 250mg/eod
    Weeks 8-16 Tren: 75mg/eod
    Weeks 13-16 Test P: 200mg/eod
    Weeks 1-16 Arimidex or Letrozol: 1mg/eod
    PCT:
    Week 17: HCG 1,000 iu/ed (Days 1-10)
    Week 18: Clomid 75mg/ed
    Week 19: Clomid 50 mg/ed
    Week 20: Clomid 50 mg/ed
    Week 21: Clomid 25 mg/ed

I considered adding Anadrol during the first six weeks with the dbol but I have read mixed reviews on that combination so I would like to know if that would be pointless or beneficial and if it's beneficial, what dosage I should take each of them at. I know they're both awful for your liver so I assume the dosage is at least slightly decreased. My next question is, does it matter if I use Test C or E for the first 12 weeks, I have heard they are almost identical but I'd like a few more opinions on that. Also would Armidex or Letro be a better AI for this cycle? For PCT, I have read on many forums and websites not to take Nolva after running Deca, I've also read several comments not to use it after taking Tren so that's why I did not include it as part of my PCT. Clomid worked well for me during my first cycle so I thought I would use it again, I could have the Nolva on hand though just in case if that would be a smart idea. I'm 5' 7", 158 lbs, with 12% BF. I started working out 7.5 years ago, and have been consistent with it now for the last 6 years. Squat is 375, Bench is 245, and Deadlift is 405. I'm 20 years old and I know that most people consider that too young to take steroids, but I've already decided to take them anyways so please don't comment and tell me I shouldn't take them, I'm already aware of the potential consequences that can occur. I'm really looking for any kind of suggestions or advice for my cycle and/or if there is anything I should change or reconsider about it. Also, not sure if this matters or not but I did go get my blood work done around 6-7 weeks ago after I finished up my PCT and my test levels and everything came back normal.
    I would not suggest doing this cycle to anyone on their 2nd cycle. HCG should be run on cycle but this is more important at your age. The young and Steroids and My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by David LoPan; 11-03-2017 at 12:35 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    2 19 nors in 2ndcycle?? Where do you go from there? It’s overkill.

how many days after PCT did you wait before getting blood work?

Thread Information