Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Young but ready. REPOST DIFF THREAD

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    How come you still have ED? Any idea of what else and why this occurs with AAS use?
    I battle with it at 31 yet am horny all the time. I literally have sex once a day but battle with inability to maintain often. I get the job done for hervbut when it comes to my turn... Sometimes I just can't. It just gets a total loss of feeling and starts to go limp.

Enough time being on high dosages can cause this in anyone. There a a million causes of ed and much of the AAS caused ed is not talked about. Other than high prolactin I have no idea why it happens to me but it does.

Lots of the guys starting young go "Well... This pro started shooting at 16 yo!"
    Yeah he sure did but what you wont hear him youtube is all the times he couldn't perform because of his mistakes. It seems like a one sided glory to someone young but the they get there and that green grass they saw on the other side is limp and hard to insert into a vagina.
    Lol.
    ghettoboyd and marcus300 like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    How come you still have ED? Any idea of what else and why this occurs with AAS use?
    I have an enlarged prostate that I have yet to deal with ive been in denial for a while now I think that is the culprit of why I cant maintain...I can easly get it up and get hard its just the erection lasting for long enough to satisfy the wife(she takes at least 20 min to get off) and then at my age it take a good while for me to get off ive been hitting the same vagina for 25 yrs man sometimes its not easy...
    Obs and Sh0tsf1red like this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I battle with it at 31 yet am horny all the time. I literally have sex once a day but battle with inability to maintain often. I get the job done for hervbut when it comes to my turn... Sometimes I just can't. It just gets a total loss of feeling and starts to go limp.

Enough time being on high dosages can cause this in anyone. There a a million causes of ed and much of the AAS caused ed is not talked about. Other than high prolactin I have no idea why it happens to me but it does.

Lots of the guys starting young go "Well... This pro started shooting at 16 yo!"
    Yeah he sure did but what you wont hear him youtube is all the times he couldn't perform because of his mistakes. It seems like a one sided glory to someone young but the they get there and that green grass they saw on the other side is limp and hard to insert into a vagina.
    Lol.
    I wish I could have sex once a day. I have been married a long time. Try to just have sex every 3 days without jerking off on the days off.
    ghettoboyd and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I have an enlarged prostate that I have yet to deal with ive been in denial for a while now I think that is the culprit of why I cant maintain...I can easly get it up and get hard its just the erection lasting for long enough to satisfy the wife(she takes at least 20 min to get off) and then at my age it take a good while for me to get off ive been hitting the same vagina for 25 yrs man sometimes its not easy...
    I feel your pain.
    My ex took an hour and a concrete vibrator...
    Girlfriend is actually the only chick I have ever been with that gets off without anything but Mr. Johnson inside two minutes.

25 years is a long time to beat the same gut. She needs to bring a friend over for you guys to share.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Hehe thanks for the truth, some sides of AAS are always worrying especially when you can't find a solution... What worries me if you can acquire any other damage to some hormonal/neurochemical system causing ED/low libido which is irreparable. TRT is fine with me who has had low test, if I didn't I would definitely rethink trying to get it. Hope you get that prostate issue solved bro!
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 11-13-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    I wish I could have sex once a day. I have been married a long time. Try to just have sex every 3 days without jerking off on the days off.
    We went three days a week ago and it was like that thing was brand new lol!
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Oney is offline New Member
    Ill try explaining this again I have the knowledge of the kitchen I just don't implement it. I plan on doing it before I cycle. hopefully that helps clear that up. Simplest way I can put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oney View Post
    Ill try explaining this again I have the knowledge of the kitchen I just don't implement it. I plan on doing it before I cycle. hopefully that helps clear that up. Simplest way I can put it.
    why wait???

the trick to getting big is to eat big.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    why wait???

the trick to getting big is to eat big.
    No point in trying part of the time. Its a full time job or a guy gets part ime results.

Oney, just pointing out that you asked for mentors and here they are. Bewae of any mentor that tells you what you want to hear.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Oney View Post
    food is the most anabolic compound you can take, it should be your priority
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information