Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: ANAVAR What can i expect - Girl

  1. #1
    NAYarch is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8

    ANAVAR What can i expect - Girl

    Hey guys,

    I am a natural bodybuilder, been training for almost 3 years.
    I am 170cm tall
    60Kilos
    currently at apox 14% BF ( just weeks out form my show where i was 10% BF }

    If i was to start 10mg Var a day for a 10 week cycle
    Training 6 days, clean eating.
    What can i expect to see in that 10 week period?

    I am wanting to be lean , vascular & added muscle & pump.
    I would like to be heavier next time i compete but more defined in the abs, gluten & shoulders

    Can i get this & more from a cycle with Var?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    You are already fairly lean, so the good news on that is you can expect even better results from VAR. The main things you'll get right away is strength will go up and muscle hardness will develop. Your best body parts will be the first to 'pop' and look a bit better . the next thing, weeks down the road, you'll notice you'll begin getting a bit leaner (if your diet is on point) . Var is not a direct fat burner , but it has minor effects on metabolism, nutrient partitioning, and lipolysis. If you want to amplify these effects you can add in something like a Clen , T3 or Yohimbe (all 3 of those work to burn fat by totally different mechanisms).

    I would advice to start that you get a pill splitter and spit the 10mg dose into 5mg and start your first week or two at 5mg and then go up to 10mg from there.

    10 weeks is a good run with VAR..
    Don't let some mis-informed guys come in here and tell you that 10 weeks is too long to run an oral . Your a woman and your dosage is only 10mg ,, not a guy who is running 100mg (and at 100mg then sure 10 weeks may be a bit long).

    Also you can run liver support if you'd like, however its not needed .. at 10mg VAR is not hepa-toxic, in fact VAR is prescribed at dosages like that to people with liver disease due to VARs ability to help cells regenerate .

    hope that helps

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by NAYarch View Post
    Hey guys,

    I am a natural bodybuilder, been training for almost 3 years.
    I am 170cm tall
    60Kilos
    currently at apox 14% BF ( just weeks out form my show where i was 10% BF }

    If i was to start 10mg Var a day for a 10 week cycle
    Training 6 days, clean eating.
    What can i expect to see in that 10 week period?

    I am wanting to be lean , vascular & added muscle & pump.
    I would like to be heavier next time i compete but more defined in the abs, gluten & shoulders

    Can i get this & more from a cycle with Var?

    Thanks
    10mg/ed will show very little to no gains. The dose is too low, Anavar is the weakest steroid out there. If you want to see gains, I would recommend 60mg/ed for 6wks. Anavar is liver hepatic so you need to be on NAC.

  4. #4
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    10mg/ed will show very little to no gains. The dose is too low, Anavar is the weakest steroid out there. If you want to see gains, I would recommend 60mg/ed for 6wks. Anavar is liver hepatic so you need to be on NAC.
    you just recommended 60mg of VAR to a FEMALE

  5. #5
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,880
    Definitely don’t do 60mg!!!

  6. #6
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,921
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Definitely don’t do 60mg!!!
    5-10MG daily is plenty for most females.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Bahaha, you guys are right! 60mg for a lady? The hang over was worse than I thought. Go ahead and kick me in the butt.
    songdog and hollowedzeus like this.

  8. #8
    NAYarch is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thank you so much for your complete answer , appreciate it.. Now to get my hands on some.. any ideas?

  9. #9
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    Quote Originally Posted by NAYarch View Post
    Thank you so much for your complete answer , appreciate it.. Now to get my hands on some.. any ideas?
    This is not a source board so quit asking.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •