Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Threepwood
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Jerry2020

Thread: First Cycle

  1. #1
    Threepwood is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19

    First Cycle

    Hi guys,

    Name is Aaron and from England.

    31 years old
    5'6 and I've been training since I was 17 years old.

    My first cycle consists of 2 10ml of 400mg tri test.
    Proviron
    Arimidex
    PCT - Clomid, Nolvadex and HCG

    I've spent months researching and i've finally bought everything and I'm ready to start my first cycle but I am shitting it abit.

    The question I have is I have bought TRI-TEST 400mg/ml vial and I plan on doing 1cc twice a week for 12 weeks. I hear this is very painful injectiosn, is this true? or is it only painful if I inject the full 400?

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Threepwood; 11-23-2017 at 04:28 PM.
    Obs likes this.

  2. #2
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,575
    Yes 400mg can be painful and you don't need 400mg twice a week once or split that one cc in half.Oh enjoy the pain
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  3. #3
    Threepwood is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Yes 400mg can be painful and you don't need 400mg twice a week once or split that one cc in half.Oh enjoy the pain
    I will purchase a different test then. I was planning on running 250 twice a week anyway! Would that still hurt?

    Thank you.

  4. #4
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,575
    Most generally no unless they have a high BA content that's wat gives you the pip.

  5. #5
    Threepwood is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19
    Thank you for your time in replying mate, I will be browsing here often!
    Last edited by Threepwood; 11-23-2017 at 05:20 PM.

  6. #6
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Most generally no unless they have a high BA content that's wat gives you the pip.
    or your hand won't stop shaking....

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    You don’t need proviron and your hcg should be run on cycle. Read the link I gave you in your other thread.
    charger69 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Threepwood View Post
    Hi guys,

    Name is Aaron and from England.

    31 years old
    5'6 and I've been training since I was 17 years old.

    My first cycle consists of 2 10ml of 400mg tri test.
    Proviron
    Arimidex
    PCT - Clomid, Nolvadex and HCG

    I've spent months researching and i've finally bought everything and I'm ready to start my first cycle but I am shitting it abit.

    The question I have is I have bought TRI-TEST 400mg/ml vial and I plan on doing 1cc twice a week for 12 weeks. I hear this is very painful injectiosn, is this true? or is it only painful if I inject the full 400?

    Thanks.
    BIB said it.
    High concentration gear (over 250mg/ml) is famous for PIP.

    Be sure you run HCG during cycle and
    Arimidex is all you need as BIB stated.

  9. #9
    Threepwood is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19
    Do i run HCG every day whilst on cycle?

    Thank you guys.

    Mucxh appreciate it

  10. #10
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    250iu into your bellly on your pinning days (500 total£
    )

  11. #11
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    You really need to read the “my first cycle” thread here in the stickies. There is an exact plan and cycle with everything you need !!

  12. #12
    Threepwood is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19
    Read it and taken note,

    thank you.

  13. #13
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,551
    OP, high dosed gear often causes more pain then standard dosed gear . However keep in mind that pretty much all gear is going to give you some PIP cause you have 'virgin' muscle thats never been pinned before.

    Test Enathate would be the smoothest Imo . but again having never pinned, you need to expect to have PIP more then likely

  14. #14
    Threepwood is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    OP, high dosed gear often causes more pain then standard dosed gear . However keep in mind that pretty much all gear is going to give you some PIP cause you have 'virgin' muscle thats never been pinned before.

    Test Enathate would be the smoothest Imo . but again having never pinned, you need to expect to have PIP more then likely
    Thanks mate, much appreciated

  15. #15
    Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    139
    Currently a few weeks into my first cycle, can attest to Test E in the butt (upper outer quadrant) twice weekly, I’ve had zero PIP so have been able to focus my energies in the gym without pain.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •