Thread: Test Tbol cycle

Capt_lou is offline New Member

Test Tbol cycle

Age 46
    Lifting 10years all natural until 5 months ago
    Height 6 feet
    Weight 235
    Bf% 17

Since I am already on TRT (200mg a week) I plan on blasting and cruising this cycle.

Raising my test to 500mg a week split into 2 injections with .5 mg of Anastrozole twice a week. I plan on running this for 16 weeks, then cruising back to 200mg a week.

For the first 6 weeks 50mg of Tbol ed with 300mg of NAC.

This is my first cycle....thoughts?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    not a bad plan other then 16 weeks is a bit too long for a first cycle Imo . I would run it 10-12 weeks with the Tbol the first 6-8 weeks . then go back to TRT and see how you hold onto your gains at 200mg of test .
    triple the NAC dosage

Cool thanks, 12 weeks and see what my blood work says after 8 weeks for my next cycle.

Blood not clear no cycle

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    The adex dose sounds a little low. Usually a good starting point is .25 daily with 500mg of test a week. And since your on trt i guess you dont need hcg ?

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    The adex dose sounds a little low. Usually a good starting point is .25 daily with 500mg of test a week. And since your on trt i guess you dont need hcg?
    I am on HCG take 25ml twice a week

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt_lou View Post
    I am on HCG take 25ml twice a week
    Sounds like your good to go brotha. Plus what gear said of course.

Only thing i can say from personal experience is to watch your sodium intake while using tbol. I liked tbol but if i had a cheat day i would get super bloated. It was easy to shed off though. This goes for any cycle but i really noticed the bloat on tbol.

Age 46
    Lifting 10years all natural until 5 months ago
    Height 6 feet
    Weight 235
    Bf% 17

Since I am already on TRT (200mg a week) I plan on blasting and cruising this cycle.

Raising my test to 500mg a week split into 2 injections with .5 mg of Anastrozole twice a week. I plan on running this for 16 weeks, then cruising back to 200mg a week.

For the first 6 weeks 50mg of Tbol ed with 300mg of NAC.

This is my first cycle....thoughts?
    I'm assuming you're running Test Decanoate or Test Cyp for TRT. You can run your cycle for 14 weeks if you're still seeing gains after 12 weeks. 6wks of Tbol's fine. I don't run orals anymore as find the gains to be more temporary to injectables. You should be talking 2g or 3g of NAC daily. Buy it bulk from the internet it's just so much cheaper. Eat clean and workout hard. Do some cardio and you'll lower your body fat. Have fun.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

sumpm1 is offline New Member
    Yes 16 weeks seems long, looks like that has been addressed already. I like your choice of tbol over dbol , good choice. They have shown that in cycles over 10 weeks I believe, myostatin production increases (causes catobolism), so some people recommend shorter cycles.

Day 5, feel a bit fuller and pumps are better. Lower back pump is slightly there also.

May be all in my head lol

Day 5, feel a bit fuller and pumps are better. Lower back pump is slightly there also.

May be all in my head lol
    when you get a 'real' lower back pump from AAS use, its not going to be in your head. Its going to have you on the floor in pain unable to complete your set

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    when you get a 'real' lower back pump from AAS use, its not going to be in your head. Its going to have you on the floor in pain unable to complete your set
    I second GH. My lower back pumps get so bad, at times, I have to just lie down on the gym floor and take a break. It sucks.

Maybe just pressure from my sciatica lol

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Have fun mate, I just hit the halfway point in my first 12 week cycle today and it’s a fun journey. I think I started first noticing the initial physical benefits about 3 days in and it’s gone upwards from there. Up 23lb at this stage with plenty of strength and muscular endurance benefits, second half of the cycle hopefully I’ll put on some proper lean mass as I would guarantee probably 90% of my weight so far is water weight
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2020 View Post
    Have fun mate, I just hit the halfway point in my first 12 week cycle today and it’s a fun journey. I think I started first noticing the initial physical benefits about 3 days in and it’s gone upwards from there. Up 23lb at this stage with plenty of strength and muscular endurance benefits, second half of the cycle hopefully I’ll put on some proper lean mass as I would guarantee probably 90% of my weight so far is water weight
    I’m up 2 pounds but I’m also eating at a deficit, strength is up a bit so far

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2020 View Post
    nothing wrong with water weight when trying to grow.. AAS allows your body to store a bunch more muscle glycogen and intercellular water retention, this is a good thing, as plenty of other nutrients and amino acids (the building blocks of muscle) are being forced into the cells along with that water . thats overall going to help you grow more muscle and tissue. plus it makes you full and strong which will benefit your workouts

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    The adex dose sounds a little low. Usually a good starting point is .25 daily with 500mg of test a week. And since your on trt i guess you dont need hcg?
    i have never gone above .25 EOD on adexand i never had issues on high aromitizing cycles. .5 ED sounds high and he may crash his e2. I,recommend starting out at .25 EOD and then getting bw and adjusting from there.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    nothing wrong with water weight when trying to grow.. AAS allows your body to store a bunch more muscle glycogen and intercellular water retention, this is a good thing, as plenty of other nutrients and amino acids (the building blocks of muscle) are being forced into the cells along with that water . thats overall going to help you grow more muscle and tissue. plus it makes you full and strong which will benefit your workouts
    Yeah the glycogen stores must be working their magic, the increase in strength is one thing but what’s even more impressive is how many more reps I can get out before tiring now.

I’ve resigned to the fact I will be doing other cycles after this one. I wanted to do the ultimate of “gain muscle and lose fat” but body recomp sounds ridiculously difficult to fully get the benefits of both, couple of bulk cycles then a cut cycle is probably what I’ll be looking at now.

My advice for OP is to just eat like an animal to grow and then cut at a later stage with a caloric deficit, that way you will get the most out of this cycle. It all depends on your goals though

I’m 235 at 16% bf, and this is the fattest I’ve ever been lol.

I want to get to a lower bf before I do a bulk cycle.

Yeah it’s a tough one, it doesn’t have to be dirty weight, I’ve put on 23lb but still fit into all the same pants etc so it’s good weight. I was 215lb 17% when I started. Just might be doing yourself out of some of the best gains. Having said that I thought I would do the same and try not to put on any weight during his cycle but the strength gains get pretty addictive, recovery is helped incredibly as well

Thread Information