8 weeks bulk, 4 weeks cut

Week 1-8

Testosterone Propionate 25mg EOD
    Trenbolone Acetate 100mg EOD
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 100mg EOD

Week 9-12

Testosterone Propionate 25mg EOD
    Stanozolol 75mg ED
    Clenbuterol 100mcg ED (start at 20mcg ED and ramp up)

PCT 4 weeks Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolva 40/20/20/20

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That’s not really enough time to do either one of those things right. In my opinion the best course of action would be to cut down to a decent body fat, and then carefully bulk while monitoring yourself in the mirror to make sure you’re adding lean tissue and not fat.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your better off just doing a re-comp . besides your first 8 week cycle you laid out isn't a very good bulk cycle, and looks more like a re-comp.

also, unless your already close to the size you want to be , your just wasting time cutting (unless its a mini cut, which I guess 4 weeks would be). but I'm guessing your not close to the size you want to be and why you want to bulk in the first place . so why don't you just do a 12 week bulk and build a cycle thats fit for a bulk

FireApe is offline Banned
    I'm sorry but what's a recomp?

I thought Tren A and NPP would go together well for strength and healthy joints (as NPP is good for connective tissues and joints).

I had considered doing Tren A and Anadrol together but I hear Anadrol is very hard on the liver. I was hospitalized with liver trouble a few years ago so I don't wanna play around here.

Quote Originally Posted by FireApe View Post

I thought Tren A and NPP would go together well for strength and healthy joints (as NPP is good for connective tissues and joints).

I had considered doing Tren A and Anadrol together but I hear Anadrol is very hard on the liver. I was hospitalized with liver trouble a few years ago so I don't wanna play around here.
    A recomp is where you lose a little bit of body fat while trying to gain some muscle (your using your own body fat as calories to fuel building muscle).

Tren and NPP go GREAT together . I love that combo with low dose Test and use it all the time. however for a pure bulk its not the greatest option as neither of those compounds are wet and Tren will burn through calories thus making bulking hard without a bulker compound in there.
    that combo is just fine for a Re-comp though.

If you wanted to bulk with Tren your better off running high dose Test with it (800+mg) or adding in a wet compound like Ment (liver safe injectable)

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Tren and NPP go GREAT together .
    What if do 16 weeks instead of 12?

Week 1-10 : Test P, Tren A, NPP
    week 11-16 : Test P, Winnie, Clen

Would it be worthwile throwing Anadrol somewhere in the middle too? Maybe Week 6-9?

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    A recomp is where you lose a little bit of body fat while trying to gain some muscle (your using your own body fat as calories to fuel building muscle).

Tren and NPP go GREAT together . I love that combo with low dose Test and use it all the time. however for a pure bulk its not the greatest option as neither of those compounds are wet and Tren will burn through calories thus making bulking hard without a bulker compound in there.
    that combo is just fine for a Re-comp though.

If you wanted to bulk with Tren your better off running high dose Test with it (800+mg) or adding in a wet compound like Ment (liver safe injectable)
    I heard MENT is stronger than tren? I got some while on sale a while back and never really got around to using it because I couldn't find any solid info

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    I heard MENT is stronger than tren? I got some while on sale a while back and never really got around to using it because I couldn't find any solid info
    on paper its stronger then Tren . in real life its not really (well its just different). its essentially an opposite 19 nor of Tren . so both ment and tren are nandrolones (19nor). tren does not convert to estrogen, Ment converts to estrogen a ton, Tren is highly androgenic , Ment is more anabolic then Androgenic, Ment also does not covert to DHT.

so you can see they are similar compounds but work very differently . Ment is 'wet' , its going to help you put on water weight and pure mass. Tren is dry and is going to Harden up the muscle and will not put on a ton of mass unless its stacked with a wet compound. Ment can put on mass all by itself.

do you have injectable or oral Ment ?
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    on paper its stronger then Tren . in real life its not really (well its just different). its essentially an opposite 19 nor of Tren . so both ment and tren are nandrolones (19nor). tren does not convert to estrogen, Ment converts to estrogen a ton, Tren is highly androgenic , Ment is more anabolic then Androgenic, Ment also does not covert to DHT.

so you can see they are similar compounds but work very differently . Ment is 'wet' , its going to help you put on water weight and pure mass. Tren is dry and is going to Harden up the muscle and will not put on a ton of mass unless its stacked with a wet compound. Ment can put on mass all by itself.

do you have injectable or oral Ment ?
    I have injectable.

What about running test/MENT for the front half of a cycle and then test/tren on the second half?

Thanks for the info

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireApe View Post

i will agree its a great combo imho but..................................

doesnt seem like you have done many cycles - your running two 19nors(which are progestins) and can lead to a rise in prolactin which could have you lactating from your nipples if you dont keep your E2 in check!

wheres your AI(at 25mgs eod you may not need it but npp-Nandrolone - does aromatize - and if bulking id defo up my prop to at least 75mgs eod but then again it sure doesnt look like youve ran either compound with what your asking) and DA and on cycle hCG ? id also extend your nolva to 6wks not four in your PCT... IMHO youve got no right running this type of cycle - just saying... stick with prop npp first b4 u run tren at least tren is no joke and has very real sides...
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-10-2018 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    i will agree its a great combo imho but..................................

doesnt seem like you have done many cycles - your running two 19nors(which are progestins) and can lead to a rise in prolactin which could have you lactating from your nipples if you dont keep your E2 in check!
    I have tested my limits with Tren A in the past.

If I take 200mg EOD then I feel numbness in my genitals, which I suppose is fine if one is sexually inactive. No other bothersome symptoms.

I can consistently take 150mg EOD without any sides to write home about.

Now that I'm contemplating taking NPP and Tren A together, I'm thinking of going with 100mg EOD of each. I might get numb willy but that shouldn't be a problem since I don't have a girlfriend and I'm doing NoFap (currently on 130 days without PMO).

I'm considering a 16-week instead of 12-week cycle (10 weeks minibulk, 6 weeks minicut).

Might throw in a few anciliaries like hCG , Cabergoline, Arimidex .

I might actually hold off until I have a lot more money.

Thread Information