Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rangersltw#2
  • 1 Post By Rangersltw#2

Thread: Roid User that says is natty and i have some quick question (pics included)

strelokx is offline New Member

Deleted post

Sorry deleted post
    Last edited by strelokx; 01-20-2018 at 09:29 PM.

Rangersltw#2 is offline New Member
    Man he ate good and slept good then he worked a couple minutes a week or so. Thats my best guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersltw#2 View Post
    Man he ate good and slept good then he worked a couple minutes a week or so. Thats my best guess.
    And juice as fu** right?

Pictures are blurry for me but if he young he didnt have to take anything as long as everything else was on point. Who knows may have cycled either way shake his hand and say good job

But i mean, as fast as he got those gains he caould lose the that fast as well right? and he needs to juice like regularly so he can maintain himself because he dont have foundations right???

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    in the first pics the guy obviously has some training or sports experience , even though he is rather small. its much harder for a trained individual to make drastic gains in a short period then it is for untrained individuals .. so I would say that those results are from getting his diet, and training optimized, eating in a calorie surplus and running some form of AAS.

imo, looks like he is doing a few things right (but can't say for sure cause I don't know his age or his protocols)..

my question to you would be "why do you care wither that guy is on gear or not"? its a free world and we are all free to choose to make gains or not

simple point is--

Steroids work, period. thats why millions of people and bodybuilders around the world use them. it shouldn't be that big a surprise this guy made a few gains

Way more technical than that. So havent touched these topics in years but yes he could lose his gains quickly if he stops because he hasnt had time to build his (twitch fibers) and no some people only cycle once or twice and are happy, your body produces it he may have just made it have a little more for short time to give his body a break from making it lol

Listen to that guy havent posted in like 6yrs

I mean gearhead is natural if overlook the vascularity, large traps, shoulders and the fact that even holding the phone that far away he only gets a 1/3 of himself in the picture
    GearHeaded likes this.

I mean gearhead is natural if overlook the vascularity, large traps, shoulders and the fact that even holding the phone that far away he only gets a 1/3 of himself in the picture
    I take pride in being a sophisticated and scientific juice head .. being called natty is a major insult , actually it was quite snarky and good comment

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    in the first pics the guy obviously has some training or sports experience , even though he is rather small. its much harder for a trained individual to make drastic gains in a short period then it is for untrained individuals .. so I would say that those results are from getting his diet, and training optimized, eating in a calorie surplus and running some form of AAS.

imo, looks like he is doing a few things right (but can't say for sure cause I don't know his age or his protocols)..

my question to you would be "why do you care wither that guy is on gear or not"? its a free world and we are all free to choose to make gains or not

i get your point, the thing that i dont like is the amount of BS that he tells everybody so ! i was just wondering and seeing opinions thats all!

Hmm think you missed the sarcasm

It is illegal so yes he should be somewhat quiet
    Shouldnt go around bragging about it

Hmm think you missed the sarcasm
    I got it the second time reading it and edited my post .. sorry been a long day

I got it the second time reading it and edited my post .. sorry been a long day
    Long day and tren a
    Maybe even some mast in those pipes

It is illegal so yes he should be somewhat quiet
    Shouldnt go around bragging about it
    Still the amounts of BS are retarded, i mean you know that everybody is saying that you are on roids because that body naturally is impossible, so be humble thats it not just a dick head telling bad advice, lies to newbies and just to all the people! i mean just saying

Like gear said no way to know without knowing stats but pretty sure he is juicing but im still confused on why you ask. I honestly believe those results can be achieved naturally. The guy isnt that big
    GearHeaded likes this.

Maybe not in that time period based on first pic but i have seen bigger guys that are natty

Like gear said no way to know without knowing stats but pretty sure he is juicing but im still confused on why you ask. I honestly believe those results can be achieved naturally. The guy isnt that big
    maybe because you dont know him, and still naturally achievable, give me a break. come on haha well still nice to talk to you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post
    maybe because you dont know him, and still naturally achievable, give me a break. come on haha well still nice to talk to you guys!
    Anyone remember the guy on here that was all natural that did the comps?

Getting too that guys size is 100% achievable without roids maybe not in that time frame as i said before

My own brother is 6’2” around 200 solid makes that guy look small never touched the roids

I think when i work out biceps on wed i am going to straight bar curl what i think that guys weight is lol jk man

Only about being a smart ass i am going to lift the weight

Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post
    maybe because you dont know him, and still naturally achievable, give me a break.
    very achievable naturally. don't under estimate the human race .. guys like him have been walking the earth for thousands of years before there was such a thing as a steroid

Long day and tren a
    Maybe even some mast in those pipes
    good call!!

to be exact , at the moment

1000mg of test
    600mg Mast
    500mg Tren A
    HGH micro dose multiple times per day
    50mcg T3
    Rapid acting insulin pre and post workout
    Slow acting insulin on re-feed days
    Metformin 500-1500mg
    HGH-Frag 500mcg pre cardio
    DNP low dose
    Synthetine, 4ml

good call!!

to be exact , at the moment

1000mg of test
    600mg Mast
    500mg Tren A
    HGH micro dose multiple times per day
    50mcg T3
    Rapid acting insulin pre and post workout
    Slow acting insulin on re-feed days
    Metformin 500-1500mg
    HGH-Frag 500mcg pre cardio
    DNP low dose
    Synthetine, 4ml
    You i know it says new member under my name lol id understand everything you just wrote even though it is longer than my grocery list

Still above my pay grade though have not dove into the hgh scene

Except the synthetine wth? Going to go read that one

Is that stuff new? I think i just found a new friend not you the bottled kind j/k your ok you will get my sarcasm one day

Is that stuff new? I think i just found a new friend not you the bottled kind j/k your ok you will get my sarcasm one day
    fat oxidation and more androgen receptors both from one drug,, it sounds pretty friendly

Not my thread but i think it got answered along time ago been searching for lost knowledge what is a good bridge between cycle available now? Was going to do the old tried and tested three amigo soon

Not my thread but i think it got answered along time ago been searching for lost knowledge what is a good bridge between cycle available now? Was going to do the old tried and tested three amigo soon
    if I'm going to go a fairly long period between blasts off AAS, I'll generally up my HGH and insulin dosages and add in some IGF1. thats my "bridge" (but I'm on TRT and will even use EQ or Primo to cruise on as well)

if I'm going to go a fairly long period between blasts off AAS, I'll generally up my HGH and insulin dosages and add in some IGF1. thats my "bridge" (but I'm on TRT and will even use EQ or Primo to cruise on as well)
    Hmm dont think eq and primo are the ones that me and BIG discussed if you remember him...but i will find this liquid and make it disappear “magic”

Yep found it SARM now this was yrs ago so time to study see Ya man

Ostarine is the SARM just in case your wealth knowledge can tell me that my outdated knowlwdge is wrong. Been a long time since this scar tissued ass has seen a pin

Ostarine is the SARM just in case your wealth knowledge can tell me that my outdated knowlwdge is wrong. Been a long time since this scar tissued ass has seen a pin

Ummm .. ok yeah no prob. fuck even my wife runs Ostarine when she is not running Tbol or VAR. SARMS are elementary school stuff but useful dependent on circumstances .

Ummm .. ok yeah no prob. fuck even my wife runs Ostarine when she is not running Tbol or VAR. SARMS are elementary school stuff but useful dependent on circumstances .
    Ya thats the spirit getting me back for the natty comment i see

I am going to read some more stuff was just saying that was what i discussed so go shake the sand out of crotch the irratation is making you cranky

Thread Information