NotBatman is offline New Member

Question Been a decade since my last cycle and don't know where to begin...

I'm 40 yrs old. I take Cyp 200 every two weeks for TRT. I've been doing that for several years now. (Natural levels are around 175-225 without the cyp). I've gotten lazy and fluffy, and I want to get a boost to getting back to what I used to look like. My last actual stacked cycle was over 10 years ago, and I'm guessing things have changed in the past decade. So, here is what I have on hand, and I was curious to see what someone more experienced might suggest. I've gotten overwhelmed with researching and don't even know where to begin. My biggest fear is gyno because that's already started to happen due to long use of TRT.

I have:

Cyp 200
    Sus 300
    Test E 300
    Tren E 200

I don't have much Cyp to work with except my prescribed amounts. So what I'm trying to figure out is what and how to stack the other stuff to ease back into things and start getting back to my old self. So, if anyone can offer me some advice on where to go from here, and what else I might need (Arim, HCG , etc.), I would really appreciate the info. I'm not trying to go balls to wall here, Fyi. I'm just trying to get a good kickstart back into things. Thanks again, fellas!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    all you have is Testosterone and Tren . Cyp, Sustanon , Test E , are all just testosterone in diff esters. there is nothing to "stack" , by taking any of those three your simply just upping your Test dosage.

having said that, thats fine. all you need is Test for your first few cycles. forget the Tren for now.

get blood work. you need to know exactly where your TRT has you at before blasting a bunch more Test. You may need an AI, you may need a SERM , you may need 400mg of test on cycle or your may need 800mg . who knows unless you get some blood work and see where your 200mg of test currently is putting you

Welcome to the forum. This is a great read to get you started. https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Thread Information