• 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Cost

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cost

I was just wondering how much everyone pays for a vial of tren Ace 10Ml vial at 100mg/ml? I only have one source and just wondering if I am getting ripped off at 115?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I pay $38 .. $115 is unheard of and a total rip off. what I pay $38 for is pharma grade on top of it, and not some small time UGL. of all my sources I've never seen one bottle of Tren priced that high

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I pay $38 .. $115 is unheard of and a total rip off. what I pay $38 for is pharma grade on top of it, and not some small time UGL. of all my sources I've never seen one bottle of Tren priced that high
    Shit now you are going to get 1,000 PM's starting with mine. LOL

Blog Entries
    Op yes your getting ripped off as GH stated but I've got to ask GH where are you getting pharm grade tren I didn't think that existed...maybe you have a reliable "human grade" tren source just curios brother...
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Op yes your getting ripped off as GH stated but I've got to ask GH where are you getting pharm grade tren I didn't think that existed...maybe you have a reliable "human grade" tren source just curios brother...
    its not FDA approved Tren obviously being Tren is not a drug approved for humans any more (at least in the US). it is however produced in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Turkey. And just like when you go to Walgreens and pick up your medication , it usually comes with a pharmacology pamphlet, so does the Tren from this company .
    human grade, Pharma grade. whatever term you want to use got to realize in some countries drugs can be legally manufactured in facilities that do not need to be underground, and they can manufacture drugs that may not be FDA approved, cause FDA has no power over them to regulate them with its BS

another reason why the "anabolic chicken" is so good in Kuwait and the Middle East. because its made by top notch pharamceutical companies producing high grade gear, and body builders can buy it legally with no issue, not have to go UGL . one reason why all the guys going over there to train are doing so well
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 03-05-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    Eduke93 likes this.

just to put it in perspective and explain what I mean a little more . NO ugl lab in the USA can ever really produce pharmaceutical grade AAS. no matter how good the gear is, its all being done in an underground lab that is not regulated by the FDA.
    however, pharmaceutical companies in other countries who are not regulated by the FDA, can manufacture AAS legally without worry. they don't need to go underground, and thus can produce an actual pharmaceutical grade compound.

Almost like a compounding pharmacy here in the USA. which a lot of TRT clinics will use. its totally pharmacy grade , and made in a 'above ground' in the open pharmaceutical facility. Even though its not a big name drug company like Watson. but being they are under FDA oversight they can produce high quality compounds. same type of facilities exist in other countries

GH, well said about the phara gear coming out of countries out side of the US. The middle east has some good labs. The thing I like about working with my UGL is that they can custom make any concentration of gear I want.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 03-05-2018 at 02:32 PM.
    almostgone and GearHeaded like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    GH, well said about the phara gear coming out of countries out side of the US. The middle east has some good labs. The think I like about working with my UGL is that they can custom make any concentration of gear I want.
    I agree, I wasn't trying to call you out I was just looking for an explanation...I was expecting you to say it was made maybe in a compounding pharmacy or something to that effect I wasn't even thinking about overseas so thanks for taking the time to explain GH...

I agree, I wasn't trying to call you out I was just looking for an explanation...I was expecting you to say it was made maybe in a compounding pharmacy or something to that effect I wasn't even thinking about overseas so thanks for taking the time to explain GH...
    absolutely brother , yeah I didn't take it at all like you were trying to call me out . I knew that most guys on here know that the words "pharmacy and Tren " don't really go together. even you old school guys that used to grind up your pellets you got from the livestock store and make your own tren, know that tren has been 'ugl' for a long long time.. but there are things happening in other countries that are changing this to a degree
    ghettoboyd likes this.

GH, well said about the phara gear coming out of countries out side of the US. The middle east has some good labs. The think I like about working with my UGL is that they can custom make any concentration of gear I want.
    exactly . plus the option to do things like injectable Anadrol or injectable Dbol , nice perk to have more options with more compounds

One of the first cycle I ran, I ran with gear from Iran. I was still a noob and I ended up ordering individual 1ml ampoules. I couldn't figure out how to open those little suckers. I tried just bending them in half to break off the neck, I tried covering them with a cloth and hitting the head with a hammer, I even tried putting a bunch of them in a sterile beaker and breaking them up so I could draw the oils into a syringe and run it through a .22um filter. I eventually figured out the just scoring the next with a nail file created enough of a stress point where the neck would just pop off with just a little pressure. Man, that was so dumb. I just had to learn the hard way. I was afraid to go to a pharmacy and say, "I got some Test in an ampoule and I need to inject myself. How do I open one?"
    Charlie67 likes this.

One of the first cycle I ran, I ran with gear from Iran. I was still a noob and I ended up ordering individual 1ml ampoules. I couldn't figure out how to open those little suckers. I tried just bending them in half to break off the neck, I tried covering them with a cloth and hitting the head with a hammer, I even tried putting a bunch of them in a sterile beaker and breaking them up so I could draw the oils into a syringe and run it through a .22um filter. I eventually figured out the just scoring the next with a nail file created enough of a stress point where the neck would just pop off with just a little pressure. Man, that was so dumb. I just had to learn the hard way. I was afraid to go to a pharmacy and say, "I got some Test in an ampoule and I need to inject myself. How do I open one?"
    lol, great story. Another trick is to take a 3ml syringe without the plunger in it, stick the ampule tip in where the plunger goes and just snap it off
    JDV_MV and ghettoboyd like this.

Blog Entries
    lol, great story. Another trick is to take a 3ml syringe without the plunger in it, stick the ampule tip in where the plunger goes and just snap it off
    dude that's fucking brilliant!...never in a million years would I ever have thought of that...but then again ive never bought amps for the inconvenience of opening scared me...nice!...
    GearHeaded likes this.

dude that's fucking brilliant!...never in a million years would I ever have thought of that...but then again ive never bought amps for the inconvenience of opening scared me...nice!...
    lol yeah just think of all the guys that had ampules all these years, they are sitting there with the ampule in one hand, and the syringe in another hand, thinking to themselves "how the fuck do I open this thing" , and the answer is sitting right there in their hand
    Northernpumps and ghettoboyd like this.

Shit $115?? Ill make you a deal at $105 lol

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds pretty high on price most domestic suppliers I see are 45-65 per vial.
    Last edited by diesel101; 03-05-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    This is to good ! I don’t even remember the original thread purpose though...

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member
    Wow. The 3 vials of Test E for my entirefirst cycle cost less than that.

From researching different UGL in the past couple of months I never came across a price that high for a Tren A vial.

Ive seen it a few times. Have a good friend that will only buy from his guy. He swears the guy gives him his stuff at cost and that i have to be buying bunk stuff if i get it that much less than him. He trusts the guy implicitly. I mean thats ok for him i guess, except he pays 90 per vial of test, 125 per vial of tren , and 125 per vial of deca . To each their own. I guess of i believed in my head that it was 100% legit and didnt trust anywhere else, maybe i would too. But when i showed him i got multiple vials of test and deca for the price he paid for 1 of each, he kinda thought about it. I mean to think that person osnt makin money off you and you are paying for his gear too, is just naive in my opinion. But to each their own

JDV_MV is offline New Member
    He's extremely professional without doubts...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

JDV_MV is offline New Member
    He's extremely professional without doubts...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Good quality tren is very easy to find, in the UK is easy and usually top quality from sources what will ship to the USA and around the world. There's no secret to finding it
    almostgone likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Use the top of a ball point pen or just buy an amp opener from amazon think they are about £3 https://www.amazon.co.uk/ampoule-ope...poule%20opener
    almostgone likes this.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    I was just wondering how much everyone pays for a vial of tren Ace 10Ml vial at 100mg/ml? I only have one source and just wondering if I am getting ripped off at 115?
    depends where you are and who you know, in Australia i'll pay 80-100 AUD per vial (UGL), but if you go to 'some guy' in the gym, you can expect to pay any where from 150-250/vial (still UGL). prices are ridiculously high here.. probably has something to do with our strict customs laws...

Wow I will have to locate a new source next time. I have 2 sources one was 85, but after using it twice I felt it was under dosed. The other source always seems to be good. I normally only buy 4 vials a year so the price really isn't putting me in the poor house. Problem is my wife doesn't approve of my cycles so I have to come up with cash somehow hidden from her. So I pay for stuff using my debit card and just get 10 or 20 cash back and stash it. Been married 38 years should be able to do whatever I want to my body, but happy wife happy life! Thanks for the info now someone PM one of these great cheap sources for next time!

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    I pay £35-£40 for a bottle of Tren A and about £45 for a bottle of Tren E.

Think that's pretty average, this is for highly rated labs as well.

Thread Information