Results 1 to 26 of 26
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: 3 weeks into PCT update for the lols

  1. #1
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500

    3 weeks into PCT update for the lols

    So thought id update you guys

    Coming to the end of week 3 of my PCT (which I am killing ) and all is good.

    I feel great. Hardly any loss in strength if any. Im deadlifting 140kg x 3 now (with straps) , so in-fact I am lifting more. No sides. I kinda miss the injections now though haha.

    But yeah, no sex issues and in general I feel brilliant.

    Food has been easy to keep on track. I am at 4500 cals a day now and its consistant.

    Gym, 6 days a week still (5 every now and again). I changed my routine at week 20 to keep it fresh and hopefully keep the gains coming nicely

    Weight I have lost 9lbs and I am down to 191lbs as of today, but the muscle gained isn't magically falling off like so many said it would. I think its stabilised around 190lbs as its been 190 - 192 the last week. If thats the case then 20lbs kept is lovely, even if its not all muscle. Ive got leaner anyway so.....

    I know I have to finish PCT and then wait longer to get the FULL true results of my cycle, but in all its been amazing. I get constant comments from people who have not seen me in a while, filling out my tops a lot better and just have much more confidence.

    I have LOVED the journey. Even if it was turbulent at times. No regrets at all. Thanks to all those that helped or gave me advice.

    I will carry on the thread in the members log section , so keep an eye out for the next 3 - 9 weeks.


    170 - 191lbs

    3 weeks into PCT update for the lols-screen-shot-2018-03-23-15.37.24.jpg



    (waiting for the ' you look no different' comments lmao..)
    Last edited by Jangles1; 03-23-2018 at 09:57 AM.

  2. #2
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,932
    Glad it went well for you! Keep us up to date with your progress.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  3. #3
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    Yeah man 100%

    Gonna fully recover and go again ;0 haha

    I learned a LOT this time round and next time should be much smoother.

    Still working around this dam minor rotator cuff tare though so I may need 3 months off shoulders and just focus on my legs and left arm (its much smaller than my right)

    We will see how my 6 weeks PCT plays out anyway.

  4. #4
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    my first pct I thought I felt perfect too.

    give it a few months after.

    try some anti cortisol supplements.

    and also limit caffeine and other stims, I found lost pct they made me not fun to be around.

    nice work.

  5. #5
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    Thanks mate. I am aware things can change, but for the most part its brilliant atm. I am going to keep doing what ive done and Il update you guys.. TBH ive had hardly any sides from this cycle, even at 1g test a week when I was making up for bunk gear. .

    Think I am a lucky ones. I did approach it thoroughly though getting blood tests regularly and keeping the cycle 100% on point.

    I only drink water, milk and tea with no sugar (3 / 5 cups a day)
    Last edited by Jangles1; 03-23-2018 at 10:13 AM.

  6. #6
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Thanks mate. I am aware things can change, but for the most part its brilliant atm. I am going to keep doing what ive done and Il update you guys.. TBH ive had hardly any sides from this cycle, even at 1g test a week when I was making up for bunk gear. .

    Think I am a lucky ones. I did approach it thoroughly though getting blood tests regularly and keeping the cycle 100% on point.

    I only drink water, milk and tea with no sugar (3 / 5 cups a day)
    lol no way you were pinning 1g a week with no sides.

    if it was underdosed 1g wasn't 1g

    either way what lab was it

  7. #7
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    500mg Test P (Pharmacom direct)
    150mg eod Prop (Alpha Pharma)


    Did that for 2 weeks then dropped to 100mg prop eod.

    No sides. Genuinely. No spots, no limp dick, no mood swings. nothing


    I felt the same so I got ANOTHER blood test and the results show its not bunk



    MID (before finding out gear was bunk)

    Test - 1007 ng/dl

    LH - < 0.300
    FSH - <0.300
    Estrogen - 30pg

    37.7 NMOL



    MID 2 (after finding out and smashing in 1g of test a week for 2 weeks)

    Test - 8300 ng/dl

    288 NMOL

    Mid 3

    Estrogen - 23pg

  8. #8
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    500mg Test P (Pharmacom direct)
    150mg eod Prop (Alpha Pharma)


    Did that for 2 weeks then dropped to 100mg prop eod.

    No sides. Genuinely. No spots, no limp dick, no mood swings. nothing


    I felt the same so I got ANOTHER blood test and the results show its not bunk



    MID (before finding out gear was bunk)

    Test - 1007 ng/dl

    LH - < 0.300
    FSH - <0.300
    Estrogen - 30pg

    37.7 NMOL



    MID 2 (after finding out and smashing in 1g of test a week for 2 weeks)

    Test - 8300 ng/dl

    288 NMOL

    Mid 3

    Estrogen - 23pg
    who was bunk?

    highly unlikely pcom was if you got it from xxxxxxxxxstore. w s.

    pic of bunk vial?

  9. #9
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    who was bunk?

    highly unlikely pcom was if you got it from xxxxxxxxxstore. w s.

    pic of bunk vial?

    Its a LONG story, but I got Phramra Test from one of their online re sellers and it was bunk. After a LONG dispute Pharma sent me replacements direct... Either way, at 1g a week for 2 weeks and then 750 a week for 3 weeks, I had no sides.

  10. #10
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Its a LONG story, but I got Phramra Test from one of their online re sellers and it was bunk. After a LONG dispute Pharma sent me replacements direct... Either way, at 1g a week for 2 weeks and then 750 a week for 3 weeks, I had no sides.
    you got counterfeit pcom sir.



    Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    in your cycle thread you said you got pharma test E.

    here your saying you had pharma test p.

    and the were underfillef and underdosed.

    ?

  12. #12
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    Sorry let me clarify

    Started with Test E (bunk)


    Then went to

    SIS Labs Test P
    Alpha Pharma Test C


    then Pharma sent me 4 x Test E as a replacement after I kicked up a huge fuss on another forum

  13. #13
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    May I ask you which distributor you went through? I just want to know who to avoid

    Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Was the pharmacom amps or vials?

  15. #15
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,880
    Glad you are happy with your results but it can be a challenge to hold on to the weight over time especially considering you started with little to no base. I am willing to bet you will end up close to where you started when it’s all said and done.

  16. #16
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Glad you are happy with your results but it can be a challenge to hold on to the weight over time especially considering you started with little to no base. I am willing to bet you will end up close to where you started when itís all said and done.
    He's heard this all before his initial thread and he's actually getting stronger and PCT he says here he doesn't realize that's because the cycle did nothing for him it just ran a backseat to the beginner gains that he made anyway

    Pretty much like serving multiple sentences concurrently the beginner gains from absolutely zero muscle to a tiny bit of muscle for Paramount to the actual compounds I personally feel from the thread he does not know how to lift correctly or heavy enough or to even take sets to failure , proved bye the end of cycle pictures

    Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
    cousinmuscles likes this.

  17. #17
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    Yeah I go in the gym and do 6 reps per set when I can do 12. Is this not right? haha

    Time will tell guys. Really happy with the results. Thats all that matters

  18. #18
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Yeah I go in the gym and do 6 reps per set when I can do 12. Is this not right? haha

    Time will tell guys. Really happy with the results. Thats all that matters
    if you can do 12 but only do 6, this is what I,mean.

    Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 03-23-2018 at 05:07 PM.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

  19. #19
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    Please tell me you sense my sarcasm. Of course I work to blinking fail lol.

  20. #20
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Please tell me you sense my sarcasm. Of course I work to blinking fail lol.
    dude blinking is not an exersize. god man learn training .

    is blinking some type of weird cross fit exercise now? really...

    Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
    cousinmuscles likes this.

  21. #21
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    dude blinking is not an exersize. god man learn training .

    is blinking some type of weird cross fit exercise now? really...

    Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
    This talk is futile and has been done thoroughly and Jangles deserves to be spared from it. I myself said I was in utter shock he's incline benching 42.5kg and gets injured doing it but I think he's gotten enough of that talk IMO. But, Jangles, I think you do know very well why these comments are coming.

  22. #22
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    This talk is futile and has been done thoroughly and Jangles deserves to be spared from it. I myself said I was in utter shock he's incline benching 42.5kg and gets injured doing it but I think he's gotten enough of that talk IMO. But, Jangles, I think you do know very well why these comments are coming.

    Yeah well it is what it is isn't it. People like me are always going to do AAS so its good to have documented it.

    My weight is staying around 190 - 194lbs 3.5 weeks into PCT.

    I am still consuming 4500 calories a day. I am going to drop to 4250 next week as I am convinced I must be putting on fat with the insane calorie consumption. I dont see fat being added really, but I expected to loose a lot more weight after all of the input and negative comments people had said.

    All the calculators suggest I need 3250 calories to add 1lbs a week, and I am eating well over that.

    ''
    the beginner gains from absolutely zero muscle to a tiny bit of muscle for Paramount to the actual compounds

    ''


    This would mean the gains I got were natural and nothing to do with the compounds, meaning I would keep all of the gains I got as they are not from AAS ;-)

    It would make sense tbh seen as the weight isn't magically dropping off me like everyone said. Lost no size or strength (albeit I am only 3.5 into 6 weeks PCT)
    Last edited by Jangles1; 03-28-2018 at 02:53 AM.

  23. #23
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Yeah well it is what it is isn't it. People like me are always going to do AAS so its good to have documented it.

    My weight is staying around 190 - 194lbs 3.5 weeks into PCT.

    I am still consuming 4500 calories a day. I am going to drop to 4250 next week as I am convinced I must be putting on fat with the insane calorie consumption. I dont see fat being added really, but I expected to loose a lot more weight after all of the input and negative comments people had said.

    All the calculators suggest I need 3250 calories to add 1lbs a week, and I am eating well over that.

    ''
    the beginner gains from absolutely zero muscle to a tiny bit of muscle for Paramount to the actual compounds

    ''


    This would mean the gains I got were natural and nothing to do with the compounds, meaning I would keep all of the gains I got as they are not from AAS ;-)

    It would make sense tbh seen as the weight isn't magically dropping off me like everyone said. Lost no size or strength (albeit I am only 3.5 into 6 weeks PCT)
    I wish you well.

    but you have not even a close uunderstanding of aas

    Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

  24. #24
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,880
    Typically muscle loss does not occur during pct more likely a month plus after pct.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Typically muscle loss does not occur during pct more likely a month plus after pct.
    it is common for people to still have supraphysiological levels of testosterone and estrogen during PCT because of all the SERMs.
    and SERMS will still be in your system until about a month after PCT.
    that is why is is recommended to get blood work no sooner than 6 weeks after PCT.
    People really need to wait until 2 months after PCT to evaluate just how much they have gained and KEPT from a cycle.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 03-28-2018 at 02:59 PM.

  26. #26
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    Thanks for the update there.

    All i can do is keep training, keep eating and keep learning.

    See how it plays out.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •