Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By gjshivam
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Anavar 100mg/day

  1. #1
    Men in Black's Avatar
    Men in Black is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    74

    Question Anavar 100mg/day

    considering this will be my first time using anything other than test e and i want to use anavar for my cut
    how safe is this if i take TUDCA at 500mg/day.

    i am planning on running a course of 100mg/day for 2.5 months.


    What am i looking at long term? any damages to the liver/kidney?

    What type of results will i see too?

  2. #2
    gjshivam is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    29
    100mg ed for 2.5 months is way too much brother and don't run it without test as a base u can go for 60mged with test prop for 8 weeks ,,not more then that..It is less but it is liver toxic and smash your cholesterol ,blood pressure and kidneys..
    cousinmuscles likes this.

  3. #3
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by gjshivam View Post
    100mg ed for 2.5 months is way too much brother and don't run it without test as a base u can go for 60mged with test prop for 8 weeks ,,not more then that..It is less but it is liver toxic and smash your cholesterol ,blood pressure and kidneys..
    Indeed anavar is touted as mild but it is one of the harshest on your lipids. The sides vs results are not in favor of anavar...
    Men in Black likes this.

  4. #4
    Men in Black's Avatar
    Men in Black is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Indeed anavar is touted as mild but it is one of the harshest on your lipids. The sides vs results are not in favor of anavar...
    Wouldn’t TUDCA at high enough dosages counteract that effect? I honestly bought 4500mg worth of anavar last year but never had the chance to use it and I intend to finish it before it loses its potency each year

  5. #5
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    if your Anavar is indeed legit, you won't need 100mg a day. its really unnecessary. all your doing is cutting, that means your trying to hold onto as much muscle as you can in a calorie deficit. 40mg of Anavar a day will do that (unless your 300+ pounds). Its got one of the highest anabolic to androgenic ratings. run some test with it, and the VAR will bind up SHBG and free up more Test for muscle retention as well.

    for a basic cut. 250mg test a week 40mg VAR. If your trying to harden up, recomp, or contest prep then I'd be saying something totally different (as most guys on here know I can be a fairly high dose guy). adding Mast wouldn't be a bad idea either. test, mast, and var at moderate to low doses will yield more results and be healthier for you then high dose VAR long term

    add some NAC and some Glutathione to that Tudca for even more liver support.

    low dose VAR is actually very safe for the liver and is actually medically used to treat alcoholic liver disease, so its safe, but 100mg is a whole diff story

  6. #6
    Men in Black's Avatar
    Men in Black is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if your Anavar is indeed legit, you won't need 100mg a day. its really unnecessary. all your doing is cutting, that means your trying to hold onto as much muscle as you can in a calorie deficit. 40mg of Anavar a day will do that (unless your 300+ pounds). Its got one of the highest anabolic to androgenic ratings. run some test with it, and the VAR will bind up SHBG and free up more Test for muscle retention as well.

    for a basic cut. 250mg test a week 40mg VAR. If your trying to harden up, recomp, or contest prep then I'd be saying something totally different (as most guys on here know I can be a fairly high dose guy). adding Mast wouldn't be a bad idea either. test, mast, and var at moderate to low doses will yield more results and be healthier for you then high dose VAR long term

    add some NAC and some Glutathione to that Tudca for even more liver support.

    low dose VAR is actually very safe for the liver and is actually medically used to treat alcoholic liver disease, so its safe, but 100mg is a whole diff story
    Thanks
    How long should I wait after running a course of var for 2 months at 40mg then?
    I am interested in var because of a study I read
    It said that var directly targeted lower abdomen fat stores

  7. #7
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black View Post
    Thanks
    How long should I wait after running a course of var for 2 months at 40mg then?
    I am interested in var because of a study I read
    It said that var directly targeted lower abdomen fat stores
    how long should you wait for what exactly ? do you plan on PCT or are you cruising or on TRT?

    you are correct. Var will stimulate abdominal fat loss. its a great cutting agent

  8. #8
    Men in Black's Avatar
    Men in Black is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    how long should you wait for what exactly ? do you plan on PCT or are you cruising or on TRT?

    you are correct. Var will stimulate abdominal fat loss. its a great cutting agent
    Wait before doing var again
    6 months?

    I don’t do PCT

    been on TRT dosage test e for nearly 4 years now

  9. #9
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black View Post
    Wait before doing var again
    6 months?

    I don’t do PCT

    been on TRT dosage test e for nearly 4 years now
    ok good then your in a good spot running VAR with TRT.

    you don't have to wait 6 months at all. simply get blood work done 6 weeks after cycle. if your LDL/HDL, liver enzymes and all that good stuff is in order and your health is clear then decide when you want to get back on again. if things are out of line, then wait and use any sups or nutrition to help resolve the problems and retest bloods.
    I highly doubt a moderate amount of VAR along side TRT is going to skew your blood work too bad though

  10. #10
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black View Post
    Wouldn’t TUDCA at high enough dosages counteract that effect? I honestly bought 4500mg worth of anavar last year but never had the chance to use it and I intend to finish it before it loses its potency each year
    I take Gearheaded's advisement of a low-dose (I think that's around 12.5mg) being safe, as solid.

    Just want to add that supplements Tudca... are not medicines. They aren't miracles. We use them to lower the damage, they do not counter the damage and balance things back to normal.

  11. #11
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ok good then your in a good spot running VAR with TRT.

    you don't have to wait 6 months at all. simply get blood work done 6 weeks after cycle. if your LDL/HDL, liver enzymes and all that good stuff is in order and your health is clear then decide when you want to get back on again. if things are out of line, then wait and use any sups or nutrition to help resolve the problems and retest bloods.
    I highly doubt a moderate amount of VAR along side TRT is going to skew your blood work too bad though
    The data on oxandrolone (anavar ) showing that miniscule doses of it will crush your HDL goes as far back as studies from the 1980s. If your's didn't then it was bunk lol sorry for the bad news. So not even if it was underdosed would it not skew bloods.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1929679 from the fulltext, 7.5mg anavar daily reduced HDL by 44%, and for people with already low HDL: "Subjects with initially low HDL levels were rendered "profoundly hypoalphalipoproteinemic"(HDL as low as 0.031 mmol/L [1.2 mg/dL])"

    They found minimal/no dose dependent effects on lipids. Same for winstrol only 6mg is needed.

  12. #12
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,033
    Blog Entries
    162
    Maybe I am missing something here but is not the critical question here is; Will there be permanent damage, or a high chance of that happening, if blood values are off for 6-8 weeks?

    I have run 100mg of Oxandralone 2-times, and my values have returned to normal once I discontinued usage. While my personal experience is just that and does not translate into anything else that would seem more important.

  13. #13
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Maybe I am missing something here but is not the critical question here is; Will there be permanent damage, or a high chance of that happening, if blood values are off for 6-8 weeks?

    I have run 100mg of Oxandralone 2-times, and my values have returned to normal once I discontinued usage. While my personal experience is just that and does not translate into anything else that would seem more important.
    My guess would be no, twice for 6 weeks of your life can't be that significant. I wouldn't want to be the one advocating this philosophy though as if anything you do is just a drop in a bucket... IMO get the most bang for your buck from whatever you do.

  14. #14
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    23,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black View Post
    considering this will be my first time using anything other than test e and i want to use anavar for my cut
    how safe is this if i take TUDCA at 500mg/day.

    i am planning on running a course of 100mg/day for 2.5 months.


    What am i looking at long term? any damages to the liver/kidney?

    What type of results will i see too?
    If.you have pharma or even decent UGL var, you won't need anywhere near that dosage. One result of that dosage is that your hematocrit will be outrageously high and it will happen quickly.
    3 weeks of running PAR oxandrolone @ 30 mg/day had me standing in line at the donation center hoping they would open up early.
    Yes your lipid values will be skewed, especially if you run that high of a dosage for the duration you mentioned.
    cousinmuscles likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  15. #15
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black View Post
    considering this will be my first time using anything other than test e and i want to use anavar for my cut
    how safe is this if i take TUDCA at 500mg/day.

    i am planning on running a course of 100mg/day for 2.5 months.


    What am i looking at long term? any damages to the liver/kidney?

    What type of results will i see too?
    You should be fine. ANAVAR is relatively mild but your using 100mg so just keep an eye out.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •