Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tharris50
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: trt into a blast for 6or8 weeks?

  1. #1
    tharris50's Avatar
    tharris50 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    43

    trt into a blast for 6or8 weeks?

    I've been taking trt doses of test E (200mg wk) for 6 weeks w hcg twice weekly and want to get thoughts on blasting a short cycle. Should I go 6 or 8 weeks of increasing test E to 500mg or should keep it at 200mg and add masteron at 400mg to it. Been around the block for long time w a dozen or so cycles under belt. Just looking for fresh ideas...

  2. #2
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    i generally like the idea of keeping test as just your TRT and then adding compounds to it. the length of time is going to depend on what you choose to run. I'd run at least two compounds, so if you go with Mast then maybe add some NPP to that. 600 mg mast a week, 100mg npp eod, wouldn't be a bad option

  3. #3
    tharris50's Avatar
    tharris50 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    i generally like the idea of keeping test as just your TRT and then adding compounds to it. the length of time is going to depend on what you choose to run. I'd run at least two compounds, so if you go with Mast then maybe add some NPP to that. 600 mg mast a week, 100mg npp eod, wouldn't be a bad option
    That's cool..kinda hard finding npp around these parts now days, lol..i have test e, prop, sust(which I dont care for). All the usual suspects pretty much, just not npp. So what else cld go w test e and masteron for the short blast?

  4. #4
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by tharris50 View Post
    That's cool..kinda hard finding npp around these parts now days, lol..i have test e, prop, sust(which I dont care for). All the usual suspects pretty much, just not npp. So what else cld go w test e and masteron for the short blast?
    Why does it have to be a short blast, why not use some longer ester like deca if you cant get NPP and run for 12 + weeks?

  5. #5
    tharris50's Avatar
    tharris50 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Why does it have to be a short blast, why not use some longer ester like deca if you cant get NPP and run for 12 + weeks?
    In my twenties n thirties, hell even my forties I used to run long cycles. But As I get older I find that short blast work better for me. I use test e as my trt
    And have had success in the past w masteron . Not a fan of deca tho some like it

  6. #6
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by tharris50 View Post
    In my twenties n thirties, hell even my forties I used to run long cycles. But As I get older I find that short blast work better for me. I use test e as my trt
    And have had success in the past w masteron. Not a fan of deca tho some like it
    I see, I’m with GH on the NPP. I am assuming Tren a is a no no?

  7. #7
    tharris50's Avatar
    tharris50 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    I see, I’m with GH on the NPP. I am assuming Tren a is a no no?
    Tren is my lover, she is sexy but she is moody as hell! Finished a 10 week cycle a bit ago of tren w test and been doin the trt dose since.

  8. #8
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by tharris50 View Post
    Tren is my lover, she is sexy but she is moody as hell! Finished a 10 week cycle a bit ago of tren w test and been doin the trt dose since.
    A bit of a love hate relationship with her then!

    If you can’t get NPP then maybe smash out an 8 weeker of Tren , mast and test. Maybe an oral too?

  9. #9
    tharris50's Avatar
    tharris50 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    A bit of a love hate relationship with her then!

    If you can’t get NPP then maybe smash out an 8 weeker of Tren, mast and test. Maybe an oral too?
    Yes Tren is indeed my lover, but she is pretty moody. I'm gonna go w 400mgs of masteron and 250mg of test for 8weeks and see how it goes. I am finding that I don't need as much as I used to, it's all.about diet, rest and recovery. The workouts are just a small piece now that i am older and wiser, lol
    DarthFlex likes this.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Primo goes really well with Mast and Test. When I blast I run 300mg/wk Test, 300mg/wk Mast, 300mg/wk Primo. It cuts me up and leans me out.
    DarthFlex likes this.

  11. #11
    DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Primo goes really well with Mast and Test. When I blast I run 300mg/wk Test, 300mg/wk Mast, 300mg/wk Primo. It cuts me up and leans me out.
    Interesting. Why pick 2 from the DHT family to run in the same stack?

  12. #12
    DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    92
    What other choices would go well with a Test Mast stack for a cutting blast?

  13. #13
    tharris50's Avatar
    tharris50 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Primo goes really well with Mast and Test. When I blast I run 300mg/wk Test, 300mg/wk Mast, 300mg/wk Primo. It cuts me up and leans me out.
    Good to know, I think I can get my hands on primo

  14. #14
    Megalodon6's Avatar
    Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Why does it have to be a short blast, why not use some longer ester like deca if you cant get NPP and run for 12 + weeks?
    I agree with this completely. If youíre going to blast you should at least do it for 10-12 weeks.

  15. #15
    tharris50's Avatar
    tharris50 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6 View Post
    I agree with this completely. If you’re going to blast you should at least do it for 10-12 weeks.
    I have done cycles upwards of 20 weeks in my younger reckless days. As for me now that I am older, I get a better response w shorter 8 week blasts
    Just seems that longer than that and there starts to b diminished returns for me. Again, I also dont need as much as I used to use either.

  16. #16
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Primo goes really well with Mast and Test. When I blast I run 300mg/wk Test, 300mg/wk Mast, 300mg/wk Primo. It cuts me up and leans me out.

    Cause you're just soooo fat.....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •