Thread: Sust stacks

Jerrard is offline New Member

Question Sust stacks

Hi all nice to have a place like this to chat openly.
    ok so here is my big question on a stack I’ve been told works great just want a second opinion
    I’ve got sust 250 1ml Amps, deca 300, 10ml amp, primo 200 2ml amps, and anavar 50mg tablets.
    So the stack goes like this:
    Sust 250 1ml x3 per week
    Deca 300 1ml per week
    Primo 200 1ml eod
    Anavar 50-80mg day
    Stoping deca at week 10 keep everything else going to week 14
    I have nolvodex for pct
    And have hcg to run I have 5000iu how would you recommend I run that too
    I’ve been working out for over 12 years and even though I have done several sust deca masteron winny combos ive had some good gains but the winny plays havoc with my kidneys so I’m dropping it out
    My diet is poor at the moment but I’m working on that.
    I’m 49 6’1” weigh 226lb about 16% body fat
    What do you think guys does this sound good to you?

gb123 is offline New Member
    Sounds like a good cycle to me.

I'll be doing something similar for next cycle.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks been a couple of years since I last did any juice so wanted to make sure that stack sounded ok

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrard View Post
    ok so here is my big question on a stack I’ve been told works great just want a second opinion
    I’ve got sust 250 1ml Amps, deca 300, 10ml amp, primo 200 2ml amps, and anavar 50mg tablets.
    Sust 250 1ml x3 per week
    Deca 300 1ml per week
    Primo 200 1ml eod
    Anavar 50-80mg day
    Stoping deca at week 10 keep everything else going to week 14
    I have nolvodex for pct
    And have hcg to run I have 5000iu how would you recommend I run that too
    I’ve been working out for over 12 years and even though I have done several sust deca masteron winny combos ive had some good gains but the winny plays havoc with my kidneys so I’m dropping it out
    My diet is poor at the moment but I’m working on that.
    I’m 49 6’1” weigh 226lb about 16% body fat
    If it's been 2 years since your last cycle, you should treat this as a first cycle. There are too many compounds. Just run a Test only cycle and you should get good results.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If it's been 2 years since your last cycle, you should treat this as a first cycle. There are too many compounds. Just run a Test only cycle and you should get good results.
    Please explain more as I’ve always left it a long time between cycles and had no bad side effects apart from a little anger issues but I keep them in check I don’t mean that to sound rude just want educating thanks

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn’t stop the deca at week 10.. keep it going for 12 or 14 in my opinion.. but 10 is definitely not long enough, but if it’s just for the reason of that’s all you have and it will only last the 10 weeks then I guess that’s all you can do

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrard View Post
    Please explain more as I’ve always left it a long time between cycles and had no bad side effects apart from a little anger issues but I keep them in check I don’t mean that to sound rude just want educating thanks
    Ok, gotcha. Here're my thoughts.

Sust 250 1ml x3 per week - 750mg/wk of Test is quite a bit will most likely give you gyno sides. I recommend you run .25mg/eod of Adex beginning week 2 of your cycle to the end.
    Deca 300 1ml per week - Deca's not a "strong" steroid and if you're bulking with it, you should look at 500mg/wk to 600mg/wk
    Primo 200 1ml eod - 700mg/wk of Primo's great for cutting. Deca is holding water and Primo's trying to shed water. Are you running a bulking cycle or a cutting cycle?
    Anavar 50-80mg day - Anavar's used at the end of a cycle to dry you out and get rid of some of the water. Deca's going to hold a lot of water so just have to decide if you're running a bulking cycle or a cutting cycle.
    Stoping deca at week 10 keep everything else going to week 14 - This is good
    I have nolvodex for pct - You should run both Nolvadex and Clomid for your PCT
    And have hcg to run I have 5000iu how would you recommend I run that too - Reconstitute the HCG with 2cc of BW. Pin .1cc twice a week. This is a total of 500iu/wk
    I’ve been working out for over 12 years and even though I have done several sust deca masteron winny combos ive had some good gains but the winny plays havoc with my kidneys so I’m dropping it out - NAC is a good liver support
    My diet is poor at the moment but I’m working on that. - If you're bulking eat 40% of your TDEE in Carbs, 30% in fats, 30% in protein. If you're cutting, run a carb cycling diet and you'll get lean.
    I’m 49 6’1” weigh 226lb about 16% body fat - Body fat above 15% has a higher chance of getting gyno sides. It's better if you could be closer to 12% or 13% before you cycle.

Have a good cycle.

That’s the sort of advice I was talking about it makes alot of sense I do understand what you are saying about the Decca but I use it for joint pain not as a growth thing I leave that to the sust and I’ve never suffered with gynae I like to build nice firm muscle and strip fat hence my earlier stacks I found I built up well on the sust the Decca helped with the joints mast stripped fat off and the winny made everything nice and firm after talking to the guy with the juice he said that I would get the same thing from this stack that’s why I’m asking for advice I’m wondering how true it is or do I go back to what I know I’m not big into this as in want to know the ins and outs of all the compounds but am happy for anyone to educate me enough so I can make a good decision so I’m not really striping or bulking just dropping some fat without loosing any size (hopefully gain some) and firm up a bit thanks for all your help so far

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with most of what scotch said, however, I do well taking anavar on a bulk. I would drop the primo, and run the deca at least 12 weeks

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I agree with most of what scotch said, however, I do well taking anavar on a bulk. I would drop the primo, and run the deca at least 12 weeks
    I probably do wel cause it's probably dbol ...lol

Yeah I don’t do dbol don’t like the effect on the liver health is more important than looking good but I’m open to suggestions

Thread Information