• 1 Post By Thatfreakinguy
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Thatfreakinguy
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Using raw powders or just buying premade

Thatfreakinguy is offline New Member

Using raw powders or just buying premade

I was curious if anyone has had experience purchasing powders and creating there own mix or use... the only reason I would buy powders is to (assuming) save money and hopefully have a better idea of purity, quality, and control. I have compared the numbers so I dont know if it's worth it financially but I would just enjoy the process and learning. My fiance is a biologist/chemist but she probably wouldn't be stoked about my new hobby. Just interested to here peoples experience, was it worth? Down side/upside.... I've seen 100g of Test for not a ton of cash.

Thanks
    Kim Liu likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatfreakinguy View Post
    I was curious if anyone has had experience purchasing powders and creating there own mix or use... the only reason I would buy powders is to (assuming) save money and hopefully have a better idea of purity, quality, and control. I have compared the numbers so I dont know if it's worth it financially but I would just enjoy the process and learning. My fiance is a biologist/chemist but she probably wouldn't be stoked about my new hobby. Just interested to here peoples experience, was it worth? Down side/upside.... I've seen 100g of Test for not a ton of cash.

Thanks
    Its beyond cheap. After the initial set up you can brew it for less than $5 per 10ml with the right source.

Getting the stuff without getting caught in customs is the bitch right now. Also raws are not something you want to be found in your posessing so if your fiancé has ever so much as given you a dirty look I wouldn't be bragging about it to her. Manufacturing, intent to distribute, and multiple counts of posession will be pled out at a felony even if the prosecutor is your best friend.

Otger than that... Kicks the shit outta pre made in every way.

Also as my lawyer explained while we were talking AAS.... The feds have a $25000 profit margin they are looking for. Once they see it in you, you are going down without the chance of parole.
    Last edited by Obs; 05-07-2018 at 12:03 AM.
    Thatfreakinguy likes this.

Thatfreakinguy is offline New Member
    Yeah that makes total sense and wow that is crazy cheap... it's just disappointing how draconian the laws surrounding AAS are, so many more people die from alcohol, drugs, prescription overdoses, car accidents and etc... all legal and so much more highly ABUSED, which I assume most AAS users try to use as safe as possible. Hopefully one day things will change, it will be more available, safer and cheaper.
    Obs and Octaneforce like this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah that makes total sense and wow that is crazy cheap... it's just disappointing how draconian the laws surrounding AAS are, so many more people die from alcohol, drugs, prescription overdoses, car accidents and etc... all legal and so much more highly ABUSED, which I assume most AAS users try to use as safe as possible. Hopefully one day things will change, it will be more available, safer and cheaper.
    That is a logical fallacy my friend they'll damage you and they are illegal for a good reason. They are in fact abused especially nowadays with all the YouTube personalities that try to become famous off of bragging about things they don't do... And people just follow. Hell people barely know what a testosterone cycle will do to you.

Regarding brewing that's what I do but that is because I don't like relying on UGL stuff and pharma grade is difficult to find plus expensive. You might end up wasting some due to being new at brewing and the equipment will cost a bit for the first time. But be very careful with amounts and make sure you know the laws regarding how much you can have before prison/only get a fine and if your local laws consider powder and brewing a worse crime.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Making gear is a pain in the ass but yeah it's super cheap buying bulk powder. It's not difficult at all but it is time consuming . I was helping my boy cook up bottles of Test propianate back in the day and I forgot to put a pin in the rubber stopper on one of the bottles before baking it and it exploded in his oven and for the next few months I had to listen to him bitch that his kitchen smells like Test hahaha. It was pretty funny but I wouldn't do it again. I'd much rather just buy pre bottled gear in bulk. There are distributors that offer 100 bottles for $700 which is pretty damn good. Add in the cost of the vials, rubber stoppers, crimpers, and of course the raw powder and solvents and sterile oil and you're gonna be right around that price point anyway.
    pimartinez likes this.

Thanks
    It's cheaper to brew your own but it's also a pain. If you have children around, you could be in deep trouble if caught. Gear is not that expensive and I didn't want a bunch of brewing paraphernalia around the house so I stopped brewing my own.

cody199477 is offline New Member
    Buy raws if you can. Cheap is an understatement compared to buying individual vials. As to the guy who said brewing is a pain in the ass, it’s not. It’s very simple.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you shouldnt be paying more than $10/bottle at 100 bottles.

buying raw powder will run you 6-700 for so you're saving a few hundred bucks but you have to buy vials, rubber stoppers, crimpers, solvents, and oils and THEN still cook it all which is easy but a major pain in the ass lol! Trust me bro if you have a half decent bulk supplier get it ready made versus all the bs involved with getting it ready.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    To be able to brew you need to have some biochemistry knowledge, otherwise it will take a while to perfect your techniques.

And at the end of the day you as likely to receive bunk powder as you are to receive bunk oil. It is a lot a of work for making a few milliliters, its not worth it with all the equipment you need to buy.
    Mooseman33 likes this.

Dostoyevsky is offline New Member
    Yo, I know I'm a few years late here but I was wondering if you had anything I can read on the required equipment needed. Thanks.

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoyevsky View Post
    Yo, I know I'm a few years late here but I was wondering if you had anything I can read on the required equipment needed. Thanks.
    I wouldn't normally reply to a zombie thread, but go peep this sub-forum. It may have what you are looking for.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ds-laboratory/

Thread Information