Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577

Thread: Precautions when ordering?

NotDaveBatista is offline New Member

Precautions when ordering?

When you guys order, do you have it shipped to a PO Box or something? Are you concerned with getting caught?

Ive never ordered before. Ive read that sometimes the gear gets seized, what happens then?

Sorry for the ridiculous questions, just trying to get as much info as I can before starting.

Thanks

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    People may be reluctant to discuss such topics openly. "How do you break the law (and get away with it)?"

If gear is seized the most likely results as I understand them, in order: 1) it simply never arrives 2) you get a seizure letter 3) you get a controlled delivery resulting in your arrest

Precautions for ordering... the best advice I think I can give is to do your homework on verifying the safety and legitimacy of your source and their products.
    Last edited by Ernst; 05-13-2018 at 10:45 PM. Reason: added thought

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by NotDaveBatista View Post
    When you guys order, do you have it shipped to a PO Box or something? Are you concerned with getting caught?

Ive never ordered before. Ive read that sometimes the gear gets seized, what happens then?

Sorry for the ridiculous questions, just trying to get as much info as I can before starting.

Thanks
    I have it shipped to me in my name to my po box or my house idc.

If you are that worried find a pos rent house that no one wants and use that address in the name of the landlord or realtor. Better make sure no one rents it though.

There's always risk when you order but the risk is pretty small.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had two orders get seized before I found a domestic source. I received a letter saying it was seized and it was a controlled substance that was the end of story. Now if you are trying to order kilos of product that may be a different story.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Order domestic when possible I've lost too much damn money due to customs and now this trade war with China isn't helping matters.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I have it shipped to me in my name to my po box or my house idc.

If you are that worried find a pos rent house that no one wants and use that address in the name of the landlord or realtor. Better make sure no one rents it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Order domestic when possible I've lost too much damn money due to customs and now this trade war with China isn't helping matters.
    How much stuff did you order man? I try and keep my orders semi simple to avoid any suspicions

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    How much stuff did you order man? I try and keep my orders semi simple to avoid any suspicions
    My concern isnt getting busted, my concern is getting the shit that I paid for. I've had it happen with small orders and I've had it happen with large $1,500 orders it's just the luck of the draw.

With domestic you don't have to worry about not getting your shit, unless you get ripped off of course...but the main concern with domestic is getting properly dosed quality gear.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    My concern isnt getting busted, my concern is getting the shit that I paid for. I've had it happen with small orders and I've had it happen with large $1,500 orders it's just the luck of the draw.

With domestic you don't have to worry about not getting your shit, unless you get ripped off of course...but the main concern with domestic is getting properly dosed quality gear.
    X2. I wont order anything but domestic now. And as long as you arent gettin ripped off, you wont have to worry about getting your package. Then it just becomes a matter of getting what you paid for in the vial
    AlphaMindz likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    This thread should be closed and deleted.......

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    This thread should be closed and deleted.......
    why Mack?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    why Mack?

Because this thread can lead to someone giving out tricks and trades of the industry. You don't want that public. Take it to the PRIVATE section, plenty of knowledgable people in that area....

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    heard

NotDaveBatista is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Because this thread can lead to someone giving out tricks and trades of the industry. You don't want that public. Take it to the PRIVATE section, plenty of knowledgable people in that area....
    Where's the private section?

Thread Information