Thread: Planned cycle

Eljay2108 is offline New Member

Planned cycle

Hi all,

This my first post but not cycle. My first was simply anadrol , second suss and deca , most recent ibruhain test e and createc parabolin with 4 weeks of dbol to front load. Pct was hcg tamoxifen and clomid.

I知 planning on running 3 jabs a week for 12 weeks of:

Wk1 to 12

800mg test 400 per week
    400mg deca per week
    200mg Tren Ace per week

Weeks 1 to 4 I値l be taking 20mg turinabol and 20mg dbol.

Pct will be as before 4 weeks with hcg clomid and tamoxifen

I知 38 train 6 days rest Sunday so will pin mon we壇 and Friday because of the short half life of tren. Diet is spot on because I quit smoking in January and eat about 6 times a day.

I知 looking to put some size on and get some more definition

Please remember this is my first post but not my first course!

Any advice would be welcome

First thing that pops is running 2 19nors together can be tricky. There are some that do it, but you need to have a really good grasp on your body and how these interact with you.
    2nd thing, not much point in runnin tbol and dbol at 20mg a day.
    My suggestion would be the standard 50mg dbol split into 2 doses for first 4 or 6 wks, keep the test and deca , drop the tren , drop the tbol.
    Thats ur basic bulking go to. I run that combo all the time. Test -deca is my favorite. But you wont get the definition you are looking for on dbol and deca. They will blow you up, but you wont start seeing the definition til you are done with them and drop the water and useless weight you put on while on them.

Sorry meant 20 mg dbol and 20mg Tbol. I’ll up Tbol to 30 mg as I’ve got plenty of those

I would say run one or the other, no real need for bith, and at 20mg a day its kind of a waste of the dbol . But more importantly, make sure you know what you are getting into if you are gonna run deca and tren together. I know guys do it, just saying, be sure you do a little honework so the double 19 doesnt surprise you

Thanks Danny boy, I’ll go with the turinabol as I’ve got enough to kick start cycle at 50 mg for 4 weeks.

I’ve ran tren and deca before although it was npp not deca with Tren Ace and had no issues.

Thanks again for the input I’ll give an update at week 4 when the longer half life compounds kick in

Thread Information