Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: first experiece

  1. #1
    eddy92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3

    first experiece

    Hi guys i need some help. I started last monday to take clenbuterol and oxanabol. im 182 cm 95 kg. i started with 40 mcg clen now im at 100 mcg, oxanabol im taking 20 mg. im training 6 days sunday off. i usualy start with 25 min cyclette and 15 min tapis roulant and than i do some wight. my diet its almost proteine. i need to improve the dosage of oxanabol? and for clen in how many time i have to take it per day? i have 40 mcg tabs. someone can help me?

  2. #2
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,443
    Sorry, I don't know anything about clen . I would never take it because I don't like feeling worked up and anxious-it comes naturally. Perhaps you could use the search feature or find something in the stickies?
    Males are not supposed to take Anavar without a testosterone base but the dosage is usually 50mg and up. You can take a dose of less than 25mg, and lower, for SHBG suppression during a cycle (with test). I am not sure what postivie can come from taking Anavar alone nor if it wouldn't be outweighed by the negatives.

  3. #3
    Vinnie214's Avatar
    Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy92 View Post
    Hi guys i need some help. I started last monday to take clenbuterol and oxanabol. im 182 cm 95 kg. i started with 40 mcg clen now im at 100 mcg, oxanabol im taking 20 mg. im training 6 days sunday off. i usualy start with 25 min cyclette and 15 min tapis roulant and than i do some wight. my diet its almost proteine. i need to improve the dosage of oxanabol? and for clen in how many time i have to take it per day? i have 40 mcg tabs. someone can help me?
    man drop the clen I used that shit when I was 17 like a fucking idiot and it gave me the hardest palps, like my heart literally felt like it was gonna jump out my chest, and guess what, I regained the fat after I stopped, LOL. Cut naturally, thermogenics are shit.

  4. #4
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    man drop the clen I used that shit when I was 17 like a fucking idiot and it gave me the hardest palps, like my heart literally felt like it was gonna jump out my chest, and guess what, I regained the fat after I stopped, LOL. Cut naturally, thermogenics are shit.
    question. were you slamming fast food, eating mommy's mac n cheese dinners and 12 packs of Pepsi while on clen ?

    you outta refrain from giving any advice, because you haven't used or dieted or trained successful to date.

    you can play loose and fast with your self, we really don't care, but you are in no position to advise any body kid.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  5. #5
    Vinnie214's Avatar
    Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    question. were you slamming fast food, eating mommy's mac n cheese dinners and 12 packs of Pepsi while on clen ?

    you outta refrain from giving any advice, because you haven't used or dieted or trained successful to date.

    you can play loose and fast with your self, we really don't care, but you are in no position to advise any body kid.
    I can advise from my own personal experience thanks. And no i was cutting, why on earth would I be eating fast food on a cut you moron.

  6. #6
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    I can advise from my own personal experience thanks. And no i was cutting, why on earth would I be eating fast food on a cut you moron.
    I don't think honestly you've touched any kind of aas or commonly used body building drug.

    you don't look the part at all. you don't have strength, mass, or knowledge that would come from even y weeks of use.

    yeah homie, you got my attention. I'm at you.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  7. #7
    eddy92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3
    im having no side effect for now with clen i sleep normally and im at 100 mcg but i need to know how many hours i have to wait between each tab i have 40 mcg tab. tomorrow ill improve to 120mcg. do you think is a good idea to improve oxandrolone to 50?

  8. #8
    Vinnie214's Avatar
    Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I don't think honestly you've touched any kind of aas or commonly used body building drug.

    you don't look the part at all. you don't have strength, mass, or knowledge that would come from even y weeks of use.

    yeah homie, you got my attention. I'm at you.
    You can think what you want brotha, get yo head out my ass goddamn, you must like it in there

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy92 View Post
    Hi guys i need some help. I started last monday to take clenbuterol and oxanabol. im 182 cm 95 kg. i started with 40 mcg clen now im at 100 mcg, oxanabol im taking 20 mg. im training 6 days sunday off. i usualy start with 25 min cyclette and 15 min tapis roulant and than i do some wight. my diet its almost proteine. i need to improve the dosage of oxanabol? and for clen in how many time i have to take it per day? i have 40 mcg tabs. someone can help me?
    Eddy- i woyld suggest tapering up with clen to be sure you dont have too many negative sides. Some people do, some dont. I run clen at 120mcg a day and have minimal sides if any, other than incr heart rate. I dont abide by the notion of 2 wks on 2 off, its been somewhat disproven by too many pros that swear by it ls effectiveness over 6 and 8 wk periods. I tend to side with experience.
    Clen can be dangerous and can have negative effects. Having said that, it can also be effective. If you are going to use it, i would suggest starting at 40mcg, split it up 20mcg morning and 20 mid day. Avoid taking it too close to bed, as if you get jitters you wont be able to sleep. Stay at that dose for 2 or 3 days, and if you feel ok, you can add 20 mcg throughout the day. Usually i advise first timers to stick to 20mcg doses to see how they respond. Titrate up your dose to 80mcg or 100mcg per day, split up, if you can handle it. If you get too jittery, heart gets too racy, or any negative sides, drip your dose by 20mcg to a dose you can handle and run with it. But i do highly suggest to have anblood pressure monitor and check your pressure and heart rate multiple times per day

  10. #10
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Clen has a long half life. Taking once a day wont be a problem.

    I think the best way is to stick to a dose until you dont have the shakes anymore then taper up.

    Nasty drug though. Cutting naturally is far healthier

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •