Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Immune health and steroids

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Immune health and steroids

I'm sitting here trying to remember the last time I got sick and for the life of me can't remember. I know for a fact I haven't been sick since I started TRT over a year ago. And I have a 5 year old... It's entirely possible that I've been lucky...but maybe this lifestyle is working optimally for me.

I don't do anything special except train regularly, sleep an average of 8 hours a night, and eat a lot of whole food meals. I eat very little foods out of a package that have a nutrition label on it. Of course I have some snacks I munch on but I'd say 90% of my food comes from fresh whole foods.

I think that's a huge factor coupled with strong gut health. I drink a lot of probiotic drinks like Kefir and Kambucha and I think that helps keep my immune system strong as well. (The majority of your immune system is in the gut.)

I'm far healthier today in terms of how often I get sick and how I feel overall physically and mentally and I don't spend money on any vitamins or supplements and instead just try to eat nutritious foods. Lots of greens.

The only thing I spend money on is a gym membership, PEDs, and FOOD....

If you're biggest expense is NOT food then you're doing something wrong IMO. I used to spend a ton of money on supplements and vitamins and minerals and felt like shit and was getting sick all the time.

Now I just dictate with some regularity which foods that go into my system and why those foods are going into my system and my body does all the work for me. I just keep it juiced to the gills with performance enhancing drugs so I know the anabolic processes are being carried out as efficiently as humanly possible. This past year or so has been one hell of an experiment with highly favorable results. Not just external results but internal as well.
    mxgregg likes this.

mf1251 is offline New Member
    Interesting post.

One of the hurdles for starting my first cycle is the fact that I have an autoimmune disease (UC) so I am hoping to find more information here on people who cycle and have these conditions. I've heard of people doing it before but it was mostly anecdotal.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't think injectables will impact your UC, but I would be weary of orals.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    It’s all nutrients.

A whole food based diet full of mixed vegetables, various fruits and added synthetic vitamins for security is key. When/If I feel like I could be getting sick I blast some vitamin C and eat bowls and bowls of veggies and the next day I am good to go.

Steroids when used and not abused can most definitely aid good health mental and physical, everything comes with some form of negative sides, there’s no escaping that. But in my opinion the positive outweigh the negatives… Obviously your standard precautions play a part, blood work, health check’s etc..

I am vegetarian (3 years vegan before going veggie) haven’t been sick since I adopted the vegan/veggie lifestyle…

Health is wealth!!

Klappa is offline New Member
    I would be one to agree with this being true ,that the gear will make you healthier as I have asthma an the doctor will give me anything but test of any form but when it comes to others those are ok with him . Makes no sense to me , I even went there when I was on a cycle so I could prove him that gear does work for this an wouldn’t still prescribe.... pretty sad

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    It’s all nutrients.

A whole food based diet full of mixed vegetables, various fruits and added synthetic vitamins for security is key. When/If I feel like I could be getting sick I blast some vitamin C and eat bowls and bowls of veggies and the next day I am good to go.

Steroids when used and not abused can most definitely aid good health mental and physical, everything comes with some form of negative sides, there’s no escaping that. But in my opinion the positive outweigh the negatives… Obviously your standard precautions play a part, blood work, health check’s etc..

I am vegetarian (3 years vegan before going veggie) haven’t been sick since I adopted the vegan/veggie lifestyle…

Health is wealth!!
    Me and my girl have been a vegan for over a year now and I can tell you , I wish we would of done this years ago.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I love kumbucha tea. I had horrific heartburn for years and meds didnt even work. Drinking a bottle of kumbucha daily cured me. I never get heartburn anymore. Helps with stomach aches too.

Thread Information