Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Joint pain

70rs is offline Associate Member

Joint pain

Was noticing some puffiness in my nipple area,looked a little more than just water to me,so started taking nolva 20mg for 3 days then 10mg for 2 days, makes me really tired,also started taking adex .25 ed instead of eod,puffiness has gone down some,but getting alot of joint pain and pain in my fingers,thinking maybe the adex is crying me out?? Might try adex .25 two days on one day off,just starting my 4th week test e 500mg week and tbol 50mg per day,also taking hcg ,suggestions are more than welcome.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 70rs View Post
    Was noticing some puffiness in my nipple area,looked a little more than just water to me,so started taking nolva 20mg for 3 days then 10mg for 2 days, makes me really tired,also started taking adex .25 ed instead of eod,puffiness has gone down some,but getting alot of joint pain and pain in my fingers,thinking maybe the adex is crying me out?? Might try adex .25 two days on one day off,just starting my 4th week test e 500mg week and tbol 50mg per day,also taking hcg,suggestions are more than welcome.
    You plan on taking midcycle bloods?

Quote Originally Posted by dcycles View Post
    You plan on taking midcycle bloods?
    Yeah but I've just started my 4th week of test e kind of thought i should wait a few more weeks

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally I’d get bloods done before jumping the gun with Nolvadex . Your e2 might be high and upping your Ana could resolve the problem. Some people get worried too quick. Getting bloods is always helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Personally I’d get bloods done before jumping the gun with Nolvadex. Your e2 might be high and upping your Ana could resolve the problem. Some people get worried too quick. Getting bloods is always helpful.
    Yeah I dropped the nolva,just gonna try using adex.. 25mg ed,then maybe try 2 days on and 1 off to see how my body reacts

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's the tbol giving you joint pain. Not sure why but the last time I ran it (only time) my elbows hurt when doing heavy curls. At the time I just thought I was going too heavy since tbol does increase strength quite dramatically, but I have friends with simialr exp.
    70rs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    It's the tbol giving you joint pain. Not sure why but the last time I ran it (only time) my elbows hurt when doing heavy curls. At the time I just thought I was going too heavy since tbol does increase strength quite dramatically, but I have friends with simialr exp.
    Ok ty,suck it up it is! LOL

You crash your E2, you get problems. A 500mg/wk Test cycle is not that much. I would back the Adex off to .25mg/eod.
    70rs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You crash your E2, you get problems. A 500mg/wk Test cycle is not that much. I would back the Adex off to .25mg/eod.
    That's what I was taking i'm also taking 50mg tbol ed too,wich will free up.test some correct? I started getting puffy in the nip area,that's why I upped it some,and it has gone down, I'm also at about 20% body fat,so I will aromatize more? Correct? I dropped down to. 25mg 2 days on one off, I'll go back to.eod if you still recommend tho,thank you for your reply!
    Last edited by 70rs; 06-07-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Thread Information