Results 1 to 25 of 25
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Tren makes me fuck like a pornstar.

  1. #1
    Bulldog18 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In the gym!
    Posts
    3

    Tren makes me fuck like a pornstar.

    Tren makes me want to fuck like a pornstar when I take it. Just wandering if this is normal. Iím still a newbie.

  2. #2
    Dazhy's Avatar
    Dazhy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mount of Olympus
    Posts
    78
    Yes but the worst part of tren is mental sides , feeling depressed as fuck and i miss my ex 24/7 crying all day lol.

  3. #3
    The Deadlifting Dog's Avatar
    The Deadlifting Dog is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog18 View Post
    Tren makes me want to fuck like a pornstar when I take it. Just wandering if this is normal. I’m still a newbie.
    totally normal but the tren train gets old really quickly.

  4. #4
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    striation st
    Posts
    462
    It certainly makes you FEEL like you can fuck like a porn star, but 9 times out of 10 when you get to it your dick won't stay up and you won't be able to finish. It's some kind of evil trick the trenbolone gods are playing on us lol but that's the way it is. You can avoid that by running it super low like DLdog suggests, or you have to experiment with Prami or Caber to find the right dose to keep prolactin down.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    It certainly makes you FEEL like you can fuck like a porn star, but 9 times out of 10 when you get to it your dick won't stay up and you won't be able to finish. It's some kind of evil trick the trenbolone gods are playing on us lol but that's the way it is. You can avoid that by running it super low like DLdog suggests, or you have to experiment with Prami or Caber to find the right dose to keep prolactin down.
    Yeah i think its the 19nor gods in general haha. I get it on deca where the levels get a little outta whack, anorgasmia kicks in and i can drill for 2 or 3 hours, with some breaks in between-im gettin old. But some of the after effect is you end up with tren /deca dick for no reason long after the cycle is over. Dealin with that now- 5 wks after i finished my deca run- not fun

  6. #6
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog18 View Post
    Tren makes me want to fuck like a pornstar when I take it. Just wandering if this is normal. Iím still a newbie.
    Same here, nandrolone too.

    It is not a good side effect when you want a normal relationship/marriage, and even life. How can you work constantly thinking of sex.

    After a few weeks it slowly subsides, as prolactin rises.

  7. #7
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    striation st
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Yeah i think its the 19nor gods in general haha. I get it on deca where the levels get a little outta whack, anorgasmia kicks in and i can drill for 2 or 3 hours, with some breaks in between-im gettin old. But some of the after effect is you end up with tren/deca dick for no reason long after the cycle is over. Dealin with that now- 5 wks after i finished my deca run- not fun
    That's true man 19nor gods lol good point. I get the same thing with Deca as well.

    I'm having the same issues several weeks after stopping Tren ace. I'm going to get blood work done cause my suspicion is that prolactin is still high even though I'm off everything except for Test, Proviron , and Hgh..

  8. #8
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    striation st
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Same here, nandrolone too.

    It is not a good side effect when you want a normal relationship/marriage, and even life. How can you work constantly thinking of sex.

    After a few weeks it slowly subsides, as prolactin rises.
    I feel like prolactin rises right away, no? Cause I've had issues with sexual function just days into a Tren cycle.. Sex drive is THROUGH the roof, but can't fuck if my life depended on it lmao.

  9. #9
    MACKATTACK's Avatar
    MACKATTACK is online now EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Gym or Eating
    Posts
    1,543
    You must have a weak sex game to start with lol........

  10. #10
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,501
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I feel like prolactin rises right away, no? Cause I've had issues with sexual function just days into a Tren cycle.. Sex drive is THROUGH the roof, but can't fuck if my life depended on it lmao.
    No, prolactin rises slowly and it also dissipates (on its own) slowly.

    The most likely reason for sexual problems in men is psychological. Anxiety, performance stress, new partner, etc our brain is the biggest sex organ.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    517
    Yeah im usually good for the first couple wks, then turn into a sex fiend for the rest of the cycle, then get to deal with problems after cycle for who knows how long. Wife doesnt know if shes comin or going for a solid 2 months

  12. #12
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,117
    Lmao give her the TREN D

  13. #13
    fit_deskjocky's Avatar
    fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No, prolactin rises slowly and it also dissipates (on its own) slowly.

    The most likely reason for sexual problems in men is psychological. Anxiety, performance stress, new partner, etc our brain is the biggest sex organ.
    Aint this the damn truth. Go soft one time and you start to overthink it. Then you can't keep it up for shit every time after cause you are worried about it. That's one of the good things about marriage is your partner is understanding of your issues and you just work around or with it.

  14. #14
    Maddogdh is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    19
    Oh yeah bro it sure does and you can. Im always thinking about sex but Tren or a Deca sends those thoughts into overdrive. I'm at the end of week 5 of 100mg Ace eod and I fucked for a solid hr yesterday and I'm looking forward to doing it again today. Wife loves it so it's all good and I get extra dirty and rough on Ace, she loves it when her daddy gets crazy. I've got Deca dick before and have had a problem not being able to nut before but hopefully this time I'm going to be ok. Godamn it's only 4:49am and I'm horny AF!!!

  15. #15
    usernamewastaken's Avatar
    usernamewastaken is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    40
    Is it weird being like that without on gear ?

  16. #16
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    striation st
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No, prolactin rises slowly and it also dissipates (on its own) slowly.

    The most likely reason for sexual problems in men is psychological. Anxiety, performance stress, new partner, etc our brain is the biggest sex organ.
    That's def a valid point as I was aware of that last time around cause I was already comfortable with my ex by the time I was having any problems finishing, and although it's frustrating, my main concern is what she thinks cause it can't be a good feeling when the person you're into can't reach an orgasm with you lol... Would certainly send my confidence into the shitter...But she ended up being a little princess anyway and I can't deal with that shit..

    But I'm with a new woman now and she's super sexual and VERY patient. God bless her heart cause she's a trooper and doesn't give up lmao. But I'm off all 19nors for weeks now, also on Proviron and Adex, and with a new sexual partner so it should be amazing right now and it's kind of lackluster. The only explanation is that either my levels are off (my strong sense is that prolactin is high, especially cause it takes time to taper down) or I have some major psychological shit going on upstairs lol..My ex just came back from Brazil so that could very well be fuckin with me...Hell, maybe I should invest in a therapy session..Prob can't can't hurt....Dammit Mr BB I was doing fine blaming it all on the drugs hahaha

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    981
    Wait till you stop tren and fuck like a geriatric with a bad hip.

  18. #18
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    Wait till you stop tren and fuck like a geriatric with a bad hip.
    Hahah my
    Homie is back

  19. #19
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    our brain is the biggest sex organ.
    Unfortunately for some it's also the smallest.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  20. #20
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,187
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    Wait till you stop tren and fuck like a geriatric with a bad hip.

    Leave me out of this please....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Leave me out of this please....
    No I have a bad hip fractured pelvic plate high siding a quad when I was 250lbs.

    So fat and on prescription Suboxone I didn't know how bad I was until years later

  22. #22
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,187
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    No I have a bad hip fractured pelvic plate high siding a quad when I was 250lbs.

    So fat and on prescription Suboxone I didn't know how bad I was until years later

    Damn, that stinks.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Damn, that stinks.
    Yes . I didn't feel bad pain, it was masked by 12mg of Suboxone. But 3 days later I was purple on my left side from thigh to arm pit.

    Fast forward 7vyears later I drop weight to 135, start getting checked go to chiropractor x-ray.

    I have developed scoliosis from all the extra weight and how I used to try to lean to hide my fat.

    X-ray showed thoratic twist and healed fractured pelvis

  24. #24
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    striation st
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    Yes . I didn't feel bad pain, it was masked by 12mg of Suboxone. But 3 days later I was purple on my left side from thigh to arm pit.

    Fast forward 7vyears later I drop weight to 135, start getting checked go to chiropractor x-ray.

    I have developed scoliosis from all the extra weight and how I used to try to lean to hide my fat.

    X-ray showed thoratic twist and healed fractured pelvis
    Not sure what your status is with suboxone but buprenorphine is super liver toxic brother just a heads up be careful taking orals if you're taking suboxone.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Not sure what your status is with suboxone but buprenorphine is super liver toxic brother just a heads up be careful taking orals if you're taking suboxone.
    I been off subs since December 21st 2006.

    I was on it when they first started coming around.

    Those things are worse than the drug they treat for

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •