Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Too much Deca ???

  1. #1
    Inquisitor's Avatar
    Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    343

    Too much Deca ???

    Guys, I've been running 150 mg of test cyp and 150 mg of masterone twice a week. The other day I thought I'd throw in some deca and thought it was 200 mg per milileter and it was 300 mg per mililiter. So, I did 225 mg of deca with the test and masterone. My libido and dick went to shit. Am I ok ?? Will I be ok?? SHould I counter with more test?? I'm scared shitless. By the way, this was on Saturday evening (June 23rd, 2018). It's Monday evening now.

    Someone please help.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 06-25-2018 at 04:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    You need blood work to know for sure what's going.

    How much AI are you taking?

    The ED episode was with your wife or someone new?
    wellshii likes this.

  3. #3
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,203
    How much dex are you taking? In 2011 you posted you took 25 mg eod of dex for 5 weeks. I hope it was .25 mg eod. If dex is too high it will crash your dick.

  4. #4
    Inquisitor's Avatar
    Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    343
    I don't produce a lot of estrogen but yes, I did take anastrozole. that's it. Only .25 mg. I'm told to take it once a week but I can tell you, I don't need it. My libido usually screams without it and just do it about once every three weeks. Anyway, after this shot of 225 mg of deca , everything went in the tank and it was my girlfriend who turns me on more than anyone. We have mad chemistry together. Do you think it would help to go do about 100 mg of test to offset the amount I did??

  5. #5
    Inquisitor's Avatar
    Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    343
    Yeah buffalo... I remember that. That was a nightmare. Not the same today.

  6. #6
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,203
    How long did you pin deca ? You said a few days. If that’s the case it’s not the deca. It hasn’t even started yet. How long have you been on cycle? You may need to get blood work.
    Like B.B. asked someone new? New job stress? Personal stress?

  7. #7
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    I don't produce a lot of estrogen but yes, I did take anastrozole. that's it. Only .25 mg. I'm told to take it once a week but I can tell you, I don't need it. My libido usually screams without it and just do it about once every three weeks. Anyway, after this shot of 225 mg of deca, everything went in the tank and it was my girlfriend who turns me on more than anyone. We have mad chemistry together. Do you think it would help to go do about 100 mg of test to offset the amount I did??
    300mg of test is plenty to fill all your receptors (and then some), but if you feel it may help it will not hurt you much to add 100mg.

    But what you need is bloodwork to try and understand whats going on.

    You need this tests:

    CBC
    Metabolic panel
    Lipid panel
    Sensitive estradiol
    Prolactin
    PSA

    If you are 100% sure the testosterone you are using is not bunk you dont need testosterone blood tests, otherwise do total T, free T and DHT.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  8. #8
    Inquisitor's Avatar
    Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    343
    Thank you guys. You're awesome and I think I'm going to do bloodwork like you advise, BB. And yes, the test is bad to the bone. Been using it.

    Buffalo, it was just a one time thing, brother. I had some in a vial and pulled it up (my eyes aren't too good anymore) and shot it thinking it was 200 mg per ml and it was 300 mg per ml. And right after that..... Boom. My girl came over and was ready for the usual fireworks display that we usually put on together and she was like WTF?? And I was surprised too cause I actually felt like I wanted her. Never thought this would happen with her. My baby got skills. And yes... i have a little stress going on but I've always worked through that. So, BB.... I just did 100 mgs to see what happens and I think I'm going to take a small piece of cialis. I just gotta know that this isn't permanent. That 225 mgs wouldn't kill me for good..... would it??

  9. #9
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    No man, 225mg is almost nothing lol , and like Buffalo said it takes time for deca to release, as it is a very slow compound.

    Start taking 5mg cialis daily in the morning, it is quite healthy for men our age, most urologists prescribe it just for prostate health. You can increase the cialis dosage if you have a special date, or just feel a bit more frisky.

    Maybe you jumped the gun a little, it was just one time right? But its always good to take the blood work and see how you are doing, btw that bloodwork needs to be taken fasted.

  10. #10
    Inquisitor's Avatar
    Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No man, 225mg is almost nothing lol , and like Buffalo said it takes time for deca to release, as it is a very slow compound.

    Start taking 5mg cialis daily in the morning, it is quite healthy for men our age, most urologists prescribe it just for prostate health. You can increase the cialis dosage if you have a special date, or just feel a bit more frisky.

    Maybe you jumped the gun a little, it was just one time right? But its always good to take the blood work and see how you are doing, btw that bloodwork needs to be taken fasted.
    Yes sir. Just to let you know... I know y'all may think I'm crazy but I hit the 100 mg early in this post and I feel my shit starting to get bigger and feel I want my girl again. It was Test cyp. Placebo effect?? I don't know. If my mind could control this, I woulda got hard last night. Anyway, she's coming back tonight to make sure all is well. I'm going to do everything you said, BB. Blood work, Cialis (I take have of a 5 mg) and also, have you ever tried "5 Day Forecast"? It's a male enhancer type of pill that lowers blood pressure and really helps the size and stamina and I find it even ups the libido a bit. Just throwing that out there for you. Thank GOD, bro. I was sweating this with all the "Deca Dick" scare out there. That would be one of the worst things that could ever happen in my world. I love my girl too damn much. lol !!!

  11. #11
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Be careful with what is in those pills, its only herbs but some can mess you up in the wrong dosage. Too low blood pressure can cause ED.

  12. #12
    Inquisitor's Avatar
    Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    343
    THanks, BB.. I sure will. I know they aren't good to take too often. I do them about once every two to three weeks for that special occasion you talked about.

  13. #13
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    I have to ask any response to Bb you said that you have taken it mg of adex before? What was that like?

  14. #14
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    Also yes 300 mg of deca isn't nothing I read Cycles were guys are taking 1400 mg of that s***

  15. #15
    Inquisitor's Avatar
    Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    Also yes 300 mg of deca isn't nothing I read Cycles were guys are taking 1400 mg of that s***
    Yeah... I'm a lightweight but still have to be careful. Anyway, it all turned out good. Me and my gf blew the roof off last night as per the norm. Whew !! I was def freakin' out, brother. Anyway, regarding the dex, that was when I was getting info from lots of sources and told to take a larger dose and more frequently than I needed. It was a while back and I just remember not having any ability to get it up. But, I went to a specialist at that time. Like an anti-aging doctor. He balanced out my blood work with the right amounts of test and anastrozole and a few other things that I forget at the moment, but over time, I was able do very well in that dept. I also take a lil' Cialis here and there along with those male enhancers. But, the arimidex crashed me for sure.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    If you continue to run the deca with mast, dont change your usual adex dosage right off the bat. Mast has a good quality, it offsets some of the issues with 19nors. Im a deca guy myself, i usually like to add mast and shouldve run it with my last cycle and i didnt and was playing around with ai and da dosages.
    Keep some caber or prami on hamd with the deca, but only run it about half the suggested dose, like i said with the mast you usually wont need as much ancillaries.
    Inquisitor likes this.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    Guys, I've been running 150 mg of test cyp and 150 mg of masterone twice a week. The other day I thought I'd throw in some deca and thought it was 200 mg per milileter and it was 300 mg per mililiter. So, I did 225 mg of deca with the test and masterone. My libido and dick went to shit. Am I ok ?? Will I be ok?? SHould I counter with more test?? I'm scared shitless. By the way, this was on Saturday evening (June 23rd, 2018). It's Monday evening now.

    Someone please help.
    Cut your unit off it's useless now. LOL

    You'll be fine. Make sure you do a strong PCT and just let your body rest and recover. It may take 6 months so be patient. If you try to self medicate the Deca dick, you could make it worse.
    Inquisitor likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •