Shadow530i is offline Junior Member

Sensitive nipple

Blasting on 300 sus/400 tren

Wasn’t taking caber for a little while but on it now taking .35mg e3.5d

Also taking 1mg anastrozole a week

I don’t think my e2 is off.....I suspect my prolactin is (not itchy nipples like when e2 is off).

Should I down 1mg of caber right now and reevaluate in the morning or?

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sensitive nipples is going to be primarily caused by high estrogen and secondarily by high progest or prolactin, so increasing your AI should help with prolactin as well. I would get the estrogen in check first instead of trying to get the prolactin in check first by using caber. There's a good chance you won't need caber once you get estrogen in check.

You should get blood work done to know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow530i View Post

I don’t think my e2 is off.....I suspect my prolactin is (not itchy nipples like when e2 is off).

300mg/wk of Test is not too much. Your Anastozole is ok for E2 control. Just stay with .35mg every 3.5 days for a couple of weeks and see how you feel. Sensitive nipple is not a big deal. Make sure you check for a lump behind the nipple.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sensitive or itchy nipples just means you got hormonal changes. Even a testosterone increase will do it in some ppl, doesnt mean a thing.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow530i View Post

I'd be careful taking too much CABER, this is a powerful drug (Parkinson's med)
    The most I would use would be a 1/2mg 2 x per week. You may need to drop your TREN
    dose if your a sensitive user.

Shadow530i is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I'd be careful taking too much CABER, this is a powerful drug (Parkinson's med)
    The most I would use would be a 1/2mg 2 x per week. You may need to drop your TREN
    dose if your a sensitive user.
    What happens if I take too much caber?

I’m mostly worried about making sure my dick works in tip top shape...got a little friend coming to visit me in 2 weeks and I need to make sure I can fuck a few times a night lol.

I run .5mg twice a week of caber. Prolactin's the hormone that kills your erection after climax. By reducing the amount of prolactin, you should be able to recover faster after sex. Don't go crazy with the Caber. Stick with the dose you have now.

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    So is caber only necessary for deca /tren cycles? I looked into it (outside of the forums) and it seems like it's USUALLY not necessary for other cycles, especially a test only cycle, but there's just enough info out there to make me second guess that notion.

If it kills your erection after sex, maybe it'd be decent to try just a tiny bit even off cycle haha

Quote Originally Posted by Arcânn View Post
    So is caber only necessary for deca /tren cycles? I looked into it (outside of the forums) and it seems like it's USUALLY not necessary for other cycles, especially a test only cycle, but there's just enough info out there to make me second guess that notion.

If it kills your erection after sex, maybe it'd be decent to try just a tiny bit even off cycle haha
    Correct, you only need caber for 19nors which include drugs like trenbolone and nandrolone due to their propensity to increase prolactin in men.

I wouldn't recommend using caber unless you really have to.

Thread Information