Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By -Ender-

Thread: Safe Deposit Box find

DaBig2na is offline New Member

Safe Deposit Box find

I used to post here under a different Handle back in the Early 2000's and was not able to recover my old name. People and things have changed through the years....

I cleaned out a safe deposit box I hid a few things in and completely forgot about them.

I had about

5 bottles of DK Labs 20ml bottles 50mg of Stanazolic ( Winstrol ) Exp 2002
    100 tabs of Anopolin
    300 tabs of Oxyflux (Clen )
    200 Naposium (Dbol 5mg)
    1 btl 10ml of Protobol
    1-10cc 200 mg bottle of TTokkyo Boldenon 200 ( EQ)
    1 -10cc 300 mg Ttokko Nandralona 300 (Deca )

Most all of it expired in 2002.... However it was stored in a cool dark place for years.
    What results has any of you gotten out of stuff that has been that far past expiration.

I would really hate to toss this stuff in the trash. All are in sealed packages and I know all this stuff was legit "back in the day'

My competing days are long behind me and now I just supplement my Testosterone with a mild dose of an Anabolic such as EQ, Tren etc. combined with about 200mg of Cyp weekly.

I look forward to reading what many of you have to say

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	naposim5mg.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	173596

Name:	winstrol.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	173592

Name:	bolden9.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	173593

Name:	anapolon-oxymetholone.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	173594

Name:	deca.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	173595

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Honestly, 16 years is pushing it a tad, IMHO. I will run pharma a year or two past expiration with no hesitation, but I would just restock anything 16 years old unless it were absolutely necessary (life or.death/extreme emergency/trauma).
    Others may say go for it, the potency will probably be reduced, but again, 16 years is just too old for me
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Honestly, 16 years is pushing it a tad, IMHO. I will run pharma a year or two past expiration with no hesitation, but I would just restock anything 16 years old unless it were absolutely necessary (life or.death/extreme emergency/trauma).
    Others may say go for it, the potency will probably be reduced, but again, 16 years is just too old for me
    If there's grass on the field, play ball.

Lol. Jk
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    If there's grass on the field, play ball.

Lol. Jk
    LoL, I should have specified I was referring to AAS.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So, 5 x the shelf life? We're talking about carbon dating...applying multiple half life's to a shelf life? I wonder if it has even 1/100th its original the potency? And, since your not planning on using it anyway, why bother posting?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The potency is still there I'd avoid the injectables though, orals are probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    So, 5 x the shelf life? We're talking about carbon dating...applying multiple half life's to a shelf life? I wonder if it has even 1/100th its original the potency? And, since your not planning on using it anyway, why bother posting?
    Where in my post did I say I was not planning on using it?

If you don't have a knowledgeable answer, why bother posting?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerheart View Post
    The potency is still there I'd avoid the injectables though, orals are probably good.
    I agree, the tabs are probably just fine. The oils its probably pushing it. Do the rubber stoppers look intact and not degraded?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I agree, the tabs are probably just fine. The oils its probably pushing it. Do the rubber stoppers look intact and not degraded?
    Yeah they do they are perfect... I hit a half cc of the Dec last week with my weekly 200mg of cyp. My butt cheek hasnt fallen off yet so the sterility seems ok

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    The tabs are fine. The oils: throw them in the trash. Sterility would be my biggest concern. 16 years is a long time: bacteria can do some amazing things if given enough time. Some would say populate a planet for example.

Potency is a crapshoot, nobody is going to be able to answer that, I'm certain that 16 year old gear has never been tested and compared to fresh.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information