Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: new to this

  1. #1
    Boobookitty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12

    new to this

    Goal is to shed fat build lean muscle....

    Was taking T3 because I heard it was a good fat burner but my body didnÂ’t take well retained too much water crazy bloated!
    Currently taking 100 mg of Methenolone Enanthate and doing the same routine as the hubby Jim stoppanis bulk routine see some gains but not sure if I need to stack like he does with what I’m taking and what’s the benefits.... Anavar ? Winny? Best fat shed “diet”

  2. #2
    SMYL_GR8's Avatar
    SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,482
    Hey, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I noticed you have two posts that are basically identical thread starts a few hours apart. You didn't post any personal stats, bw, etc and asking what is best fad shed diet? No worries, this is typical noob mistake. Do yourself a big favor and READ all the stickies and educational threads and I bet you can answer your own question but no one can help you with this limited info.

  3. #3
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    Very surprised t3 made you hold water. Many people miss understand aas and fat loss. They will not make you lose fat, diet and exercise will. Typically, aas are used in cut cycles to keep from losing muscle, not to burn fat. Whinny will dry you, but not burn fat.

  4. #4
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookitty View Post
    Goal is to shed fat build lean muscle....

    Was taking T3 because I heard it was a good fat burner but my body didnÂ’t take well retained too much water crazy bloated!
    Currently taking 100 mg of Methenolone Enanthate and doing the same routine as the hubby Jim stoppanis bulk routine see some gains but not sure if I need to stack like he does with what I’m taking and what’s the benefits.... Anavar? Winny? Best fat shed “diet”
    Welcome. I like having female members around as I've been getting my girl more into this lifestyle and she's got great genetics so prob gonna be setting her up with a low dose anavar cycle in the near future and I honestly don't know that much about women and AAS.

    So you're currently running 100mg's primo... Are you bulking or cutting?? The drugs will just help maintain muscle in a deficit, to some extent maybe even let you grow while in a deficit (namely with tren which hopefully you won't be taking!), but they don't do anything to actually burn fat.

    When it comes to burning fat, outside of diet and cardio, the only thing IMO that really works is good ol' ephedrine or a full ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin) stack. Old school but effective. You can try clen but IMHO too many sides for what it actually does. I like t3 for fast fat loss but that's a no go for you.... Options are limited, unfortunately.

    But there are things you can do to optimize your body's ability to burn fat... LISS cardio when blood sugar is low (mornings are best), eating low carb and having refeed days, adjusting your macros so you're consuming more fat and less carbs will allow your body to burn more fat, to name a few..

  5. #5
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    I almost forgot about growth hormone

    Won't get you ready for a show in 6 weeks but long term it will help you burn a ton of fat!
    Boobookitty likes this.

  6. #6
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    Didn't notice you were female

  7. #7
    Boobookitty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12
    Yeah wanting to get HGH it’s good for a number of things just hard to come by..... what about Clen ? What’s your opinion on that?

  8. #8
    SMYL_GR8's Avatar
    SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookitty View Post
    Yeah wanting to get HGH it’s good for a number of things just hard to come by..... what about Clen? What’s your opinion on that?
    Clen is easy to get but the sides can vary. You are talking about two very different approaches with HGH and Clen. Two totally different tools with different sides and different results. HGH is a long term and expensive commitment, totally worth it though.

  9. #9
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookitty View Post
    Yeah wanting to get HGH it’s good for a number of things just hard to come by..... what about Clen? What’s your opinion on that?
    Clen is ok but IMO it has a lot of sides like shaky hands and sweating and a lot of people get anxiety from it as well. Ephedrine isn't a whole lot better in terms of sides but it is a lot more effective at burning fat IMO... I'm honestly not a fan of any stimulant drugs, personally, so I don't use them anymore. When I start competing that may be a different story as then the need may make the sides worth it to me.

    I think your best bet long term is going to be low dose growth hormone coupled with a clean, moderate to low carb diet (with refeed days), and cardio.

    It's more difficult for women IMO cause we can take a lot more gear than you which helps us keep our body fat way down. You guys can only take small amounts of gear so you really have to hit that cardio and eat super clean. And the stimulant route may be the only effective way for you to go since t3 is out....
    Boobookitty likes this.

  10. #10
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8 View Post
    Clen is easy to get but the sides can vary. You are talking about two very different approaches with HGH and Clen. Two totally different tools with different sides and different results. HGH is a long term and expensive commitment, totally worth it though.
    I agree.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookitty View Post
    Goal is to shed fat build lean muscle....

    Was taking T3 because I heard it was a good fat burner but my body didnÂ’t take well retained too much water crazy bloated!
    Currently taking 100 mg of Methenolone Enanthate and doing the same routine as the hubby Jim stoppanis bulk routine see some gains but not sure if I need to stack like he does with what I’m taking and what’s the benefits.... Anavar? Winny? Best fat shed “diet”
    I would recommend that you get off of Primo and get on an Anavar /T3/Clen type of cycle. It's less androgenic and will help you cut fat. Wait, let me back up a minute. I don't know much about your training history or your current stats. I'm just assuming you're familiar with AAS since you're currently running Primo. If this is your first AAS cycle, run 10mg/ed of Anavar for 6 weeks. If you're looking for a good cut cycle, run Anavar with Clen or Clen + T3. Do 20 minutes of steady state cardio a few times a week along with your weight training and you'll lose fat and gain muscles.
    Boobookitty likes this.

  12. #12
    Boobookitty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    12
    It is my first cycle never tried anything before I haven’t had any sides yet but I am seeing results as far as muscle gains not so much fat shed and doing cardio like 3 times a week not sure it’s enough do a lot of weight lifting with the hubby still burning calories with the primo I am sweating more

  13. #13
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,296
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I would recommend that you get off of Primo and get on an Anavar/T3/Clen type of cycle. It's less androgenic and will help you cut fat. Wait, let me back up a minute. I don't know much about your training history or your current stats. I'm just assuming you're familiar with AAS since you're currently running Primo. If this is your first AAS cycle, run 10mg/ed of Anavar for 6 weeks. If you're looking for a good cut cycle, run Anavar with Clen or Clen + T3. Do 20 minutes of steady state cardio a few times a week along with your weight training and you'll lose fat and gain muscles.
    How does ECA vs Clen vs T3 vs Albuterol compare with women?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •