Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 2 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By jackfrost88
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: second cycle advice - for strenght

  1. #1
    Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    72

    second cycle advice - for strenght

    Hi,

    For my first cycle I did 350mg/week Test E (10 weeks) + 5iu HGH +500IU HCG /week and proper pct - 6.25mg aromasin ED during cycle.

    I have gained 20 pounds during my cycle (my calorie intake was high) but after pct only 15 pounds remained - (body fat 7.9).

    For my second cycle I've decided to go with 300 mg test p + 300 mg mast (10 weeks). But there are some points that stops me to go ahead with it:

    - I'm not bodybuilder and do not have any interest to gain mass/weight - my only interest is to gain strength and somehow increase my VO2 max. ( maybe adding some EPO)
    - I've tried Test E, the strength was good but lots of water retention which is not ideal for me.
    - From what I've searched Masteron will not have a great impact on strength.
    - Can I run Winstrol only cycle? prefer Inject-able cycles rather than oral cycles - If yes, what will be the dosage? Do I need to run HCG? what about AI?
    - or else please let me know what other options do I have?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Ok, i would start by advising against an oral only cycle. I know some guys do it pre contest, but you are not pre contest, and its just not a good idea, you feel like shit.

    I would also suggest skipping the epo, it is not going to help with your goals and can be dangerous when used incorrectly. But thats your choice. Although you will increase your v02 stats, you will also drastically increase your h&h at a time when you are using steroids which can put you in a dangerously elevated level. Not to mention your heart rate increase. Just my .02

    Any of the compounds that you are suggesting- mast, winny, etc, will not put on water or bloat but will also not help with your strength increases. You can get some strength out of winny but not compared to an anadrol or tren or deca imo. To add strength without adding any mass can be challenging but would be accomplished more through training than drugs if you arent looking to add any size or take on any bloat.

    Hcg and ai use depend on what you end up running.

    You can run the test and mast, no problem with that, you just wont see the strength gains you would on other compounds. On your test / mast option, just start hcg at 250iu twice a week and i would suggest .25 adex every 3 days to start or 6.5mg aromasin ed. Not much conversion with that combo at those dosages. If you retain water, up your ai a small amount and see
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

  3. #3
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad.ganji View Post
    Hi,

    For my first cycle I did 350mg/week Test E (10 weeks) + 5iu HGH +500IU HCG /week and proper pct - 6.25mg aromasin ED during cycle.

    I have gained 20 pounds during my cycle (my calorie intake was high) but after pct only 15 pounds remained - (body fat 7.9).

    For my second cycle I've decided to go with 300 mg test p + 300 mg mast (10 weeks). But there are some points that stops me to go ahead with it:

    - I'm not bodybuilder and do not have any interest to gain mass/weight - my only interest is to gain strength and somehow increase my VO2 max. ( maybe adding some EPO)
    - I've tried Test E, the strength was good but lots of water retention which is not ideal for me.
    - From what I've searched Masteron will not have a great impact on strength.
    - Can I run Winstrol only cycle? prefer Inject-able cycles rather than oral cycles - If yes, what will be the dosage? Do I need to run HCG? what about AI?
    - or else please let me know what other options do I have?

    Thanks
    You would have to change your mindset and do proper research before you use EPO, research the hell out of it and spend a lot of time and money on blood tests to see how much you need. That stuff can kill you.

    Regarding strength gain, check reply on your previous thread
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ml#post7383607
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    You gain muscle by eating in a surplus and training for hypertrophy. Different AAS won't change this but some make you retain much less water. Although it will be very difficult to only gain strength and not gain weight, even though your training may favor strength and power. Otherwise weight classes wouldn't exist.

    With experience you'll learn what scale weight really means and why sometimes you gain a lot but doesn't look like it (and somehow goes away after your cycle or a bulk despite keeping strength gains) while other times a couple pounds and you're stronger and look like you gained more.
    Farhad.ganji and HoldMyBeer like this.

  4. #4
    Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    You would have to change your mindset and do proper research before you use EPO, research the hell out of it and spend a lot of time and money on blood tests to see how much you need. That stuff can kill you.

    Regarding strength gain, check reply on your previous thread
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ml#post7383607
    about using EPO; I'm really in doubt about it but a friend of mine is Dr and has some experience with pro athletes and what he suggested that if we want to go with EPO we have to monitor I guess red blood cells for every week or every two weeks - I've done some research about it and to tell you the truth I don't feel comfortable of using it.

  5. #5
    Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Ok, i would start by advising against an oral only cycle. I know some guys do it pre contest, but you are not pre contest, and its just not a good idea, you feel like shit.

    I would also suggest skipping the epo, it is not going to help with your goals and can be dangerous when used incorrectly. But thats your choice. Although you will increase your v02 stats, you will also drastically increase your h&h at a time when you are using steroids which can put you in a dangerously elevated level. Not to mention your heart rate increase. Just my .02

    Any of the compounds that you are suggesting- mast, winny, etc, will not put on water or bloat but will also not help with your strength increases. You can get some strength out of winny but not compared to an anadrol or tren or deca imo. To add strength without adding any mass can be challenging but would be accomplished more through training than drugs if you arent looking to add any size or take on any bloat.

    Hcg and ai use depend on what you end up running.

    You can run the test and mast, no problem with that, you just wont see the strength gains you would on other compounds. On your test / mast option, just start hcg at 250iu twice a week and i would suggest .25 adex every 3 days to start or 6.5mg aromasin ed. Not much conversion with that combo at those dosages. If you retain water, up your ai a small amount and see
    Thanks . can you suggest cycle with mentioned compounds anadrol, tren and deca - I prefer to go with short cycles because I need some time to control my weight if any contest is ahead of me.
    By the way, I don't want to increase my strength dramatically I prefer to control my weight and increase my strength gradually.

    I train twice a day (crossfit in the morning and boxing in afternoon) and at age 31 I really need something to boost me up.

  6. #6
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,231
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ng-weight.html

    You asked the same question in May and you were given great advice from multiple members. A 2nd cycle shouldn't involve Tren .

    - Scotch gave you an excellent sample cycle suggestion

    - Couchlock provided you compound choices

    - Cousin explained the risks of EPO

    - Danny explained how strength gain and size increase are typically co-dependent

    Are you actually interested in taking advice from members or just want someone to tell you what you want to hear?

  7. #7
    Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ng-weight.html

    You asked the same question in May and you were given great advice from multiple members. A 2nd cycle shouldn't involve Tren .

    - Scotch gave you an excellent sample cycle suggestion

    - Couchlock provided you compound choices

    - Cousin explained the risks of EPO

    - Danny explained how strength gain and size increase are typically co-dependent

    Are you actually interested in taking advice from members or just want someone to tell you what you want to hear?
    I've already explained that I want go ahead with scotch advice (300 mg test p + 300 mg masteron ) but I had some concerns that I clearly mentioned in this thread.

    Which seems you didn't have time to look at it.

  8. #8
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    473
    I ran Tbol in my cycle and loved it. Great strength increase, hardness, not crazy size gain from water. Can stay in same weight class if your competing. Also no side effects to speak of. Would highly recommend
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    I ran Tbol in my cycle and loved it. Great strength increase, hardness, not crazy size gain from water. Can stay in same weight class if your competing. Also no side effects to speak of. Would highly recommend
    Ya know what jack, youre the 3rd or 4th person that ive heard say that recently. Tbol is the only thing ive never tried. I never bothered to look into it even, just assumed it was similar to dbol and im not a huge dbol fan, more anadrol , so never took the time.

    I may have to check it out and give it a run down the road provided i can get legit tbol.

  10. #10
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Ya know what jack, youre the 3rd or 4th person that ive heard say that recently. Tbol is the only thing ive never tried. I never bothered to look into it even, just assumed it was similar to dbol and im not a huge dbol fan, more anadrol , so never took the time.

    I may have to check it out and give it a run down the road provided i can get legit tbol.
    It's nothing like Dbol in that the gains are not as drastic in terms of water weight and getting that "puffy" look. It was developed specifically as a performance enhancer so it is exactly what your looking for. It was also used by women as well as well for long periods of time without bad long term effects (well documented if you care to look into it). I ran it for 7 weeks alongside test and loved it. Nothing like the harder orals you named such as dbol or anadrol so was nice for someone on their first cycle to get gains but not have to deal with sides.

    Should be easy to get from UGL's now since it has increased in popularity. Had no issue finding some from multiple sources here in Canada which I tested and were all legit

  11. #11
    HDThunder's Avatar
    HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    I ran Tbol in my cycle and loved it. Great strength increase, hardness, not crazy size gain from water. Can stay in same weight class if your competing. Also no side effects to speak of. Would highly recommend
    I'm going to run Tbol for the first time in a Winter cycle. Heard all those good things. Looking forward to it. Dbol without the bloat!

  12. #12
    cro's Avatar
    cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    upstate ny
    Posts
    2,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    Tbol was always a good run

  13. #13
    Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    72
    One more question , is it better to inject masteron and test p on a same day or eod each ? I’m just thinking it might give my liver some rest day if I go both on a same day. I don’t know even if it sounds logical

  14. #14
    HenryKeedy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    9

    second cycle advice for strenght

    Having trouble with threads I create and set for email notification not getting properly subscribed, so if you see this, could you please drop a one word reply? Thanks

  15. #15
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    word

  16. #16
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,032
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryKeedy View Post
    Having trouble with threads I create and set for email notification not getting properly subscribed, so if you see this, could you please drop a one word reply? Thanks
    Post your issue here.

    https://forums.steroid.com/one-one-staff/

  17. #17
    Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    306
    The base (in your case) definitely should be test + you can also add a trt dose of tren ace. If you like to run short cycles you can add to this cycle maybe some anavar . Don't forget about a liver support. These are my thoughts as an opinion of your possible cycle. Good luck!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •