Sprat is offline New Member

Test E cycle anxiety/panicking

Hi, I'm into my 3rd week of test e 500mg a week cycle. A few times a week I get bad anxiety, tight chest, elevated heart rate, feeling of I may have have a heart attack or something and just a awful feeling altogether.
    I know it is all the symptoms of a minor panic attack. is there anyone else who has to deal with this? Will my body get used to the test in a couple more weeks?
    Thanks

Pmft is offline Junior Member
    What does your complete cycle consist of?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Test e 250mg x2 a week
    Aromasin 12.5mg daily
    Starting hcg next week

[QUOTE=Pmft;7403373]What does your complete cycle consist of?

this what you mean?

Ive never used aromasin . I always use arimidex so i dont have any knowledge for you on that. However, from what i have read it seems like an average dose.

I didnt run a cycle support the first cycle and i learned thati needed one.

Is this your first cycle?

Are you having your attacks right after injections?

I have always had those nervous attacks and have felt them come on after a few injections while on cycle like hotness and beating heart and sweating. I have learned to think my way out of it. It is all in my head. Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    Test e 250mg x2 a week
    Aromasin 12.5mg daily
    Starting hcg next week

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you? Is this your first cycle?

[QUOTE=Pmft;7403383]Ive never used aromasin . I always use arimidex so i dont have any knowledge for you on that. However, from what i have read it seems like an average dose.

I didnt run a cycle support the first cycle and i learned thati needed one.

Is this your first cycle?

Are you having your attacks right after injections?

I have always had those nervous attacks and have felt them come on after a few injections while on cycle like hotness and beating heart and sweating. I have learned to think my way out of it. It is all in my head. Hope that helps.

Yeah man first cycle.
    When I posted this thread I was having a moment of panic and was thinking about stopping the cycle. Now I feel great and are excited to continue haha, yeah I get the same things as you, it's assuring to know it happens to others.
    I get a some anxiety after injections, but I'm a courier and all I do is sit in the car and think for 10 hours a day so it usually happens somewhere there.
    I'm learning to control it and I did pretty well just before.
    Cheers bro

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    How old are you? Is this your first cycle?
    23 first cycle

I also do suffer from some bad anxiety in general also.

Im no doctor and I am barely an intermediate AAS user but your on what is generally considered a safe beginner cycle if you are in good health.

There are always risks. You should follow what most consider to be acceptable training, diet, and fitness levels before you start. It's in your best interest. If you follow all of that you should be ok.

thabka bro

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Your problem comes from thinking that you're destroying your health irreversibly from cycling it's in your head relax everything will be okay 500 mg a week is a drop in the bucket compared to what most people run and you will be just fine you will not suffer any adverse health effects or anything like that

Ok thanks old friend

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    Ok thanks old friend
    Oh I know how it is man my last cycle anytime I would partake in my favorite plant I would sit there so fucking paranoid in panic thinking I'm killing myself something's going to kill me this has to be bad and yeah abuse of steroids can be very bad, but were using them pretty responsibly in very moderate doses

Geez im glad im not the only one who goes through this a little bit. Good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Oh I know how it is man my last cycle anytime I would partake in my favorite plant I would sit there so fucking paranoid in panic thinking I'm killing myself something's going to kill me this has to be bad and yeah abuse of steroids can be very bad, but were using them pretty responsibly in very moderate doses

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are a little young for first cycle, maybe that has something to do with it, but not sure.

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with the statements above, you’re too young to cycle. Mentally you might already be a little unstable, and the test just enhances it. Don’t overthink it though. Finish your cycle and wait until you’re 30 to play around with juice again.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    23 IS a little young, but in my inexperienced opinion, it's forgivable to start at that age (you probably shoulda waited a couple years though).

You mentioned that you have anxiety in general, even without cycling. To me, it sounds like that's your answer right there. It could be something else, but to me it sounds like the gear is just making it worse.

Here's what I PERSONALLY would try....but if any more experienced people have a different opinion, feel free to tell this dude that I'm wrong as fuck:

I would probably drop the dose down to 350mg/week which, from what I understand, is still an effective dose, especially on your first cycle. Keep it there for 2-4 weeks and see if that improves things, then maybe for your next cycle, lower the test even further and fill in the rest with a different compound.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Never heard of anxiety attacks from pinning Test alone. Guess it's possible. Everyone reacts differently.
    Seems more likely it's your existing anxiety issues. Do you take anything for them? If not, talk to a doctor.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    I have seen anxiety attacks from people injecting Test and it's all in their head. It gives you a pump and an increase of energy after workouts which can make your chest feel tight which can trigger panic attacks to people prone to panic attacks. I had this issue during my first cycles in my mid-20s, I am now in my 40s and I have learned to control my anxiety. You just have to tell yourself to "calm down".

I would not start gear until your mid-to-late 20s your test levels are still reaching their peak and some of your organs are still growing.

Thread Information