Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: HELP! Important cycle question needing an answer today!

Hpd2103 is offline New Member

HELP! Important cycle question needing an answer today!

I am a 28 y/o male with a couple cycles under my belt. Athletic build weighing in at 175. I am at the end of week 10 of a 500 mg/week enthanate cycle with a 4 week superdrol kickstart at the beginning.

Here is my issue: I accidentally broke a half vial of enthanate (the rest of my supply) 12 days ago. Since that happened I have not pinned but I have been supplementing with the remaining superdrol 20 mg/day to keep my test up until the new vial arrived. The new vial came in today and the question is, should I pin the enthanate tonight with and go for another 5 weeks or since it has been 12 days and the enthanate is gone out of my system should I just stop everything and start PCT tonight? I would like to continue my cycle if possible but don’t want to mess up my test levels or crash. I have 2 weeks of superdrol left so I could potentially keep running that while I wait for the test e to kick back in. What are your thoughts? End the cycle or keep going? I’ve gained about 15 lbs but am really looking to gain 10 more. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    hi, personally I would just end the cycle now...the reason I say this is that the test e will be clear of your system in 2 more days and if you start back up it will take a few weeks to kick in again as you probably know so its like starting over...the s-drol dose not raise your testosterone levels it in fact suppresses it pretty hard as do most pro-hormones...that's my 2 cents... im sure you want to hear otherwise but that my opinion...good luck whatever you decide...
    cousinmuscles likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You still have plenty of exo test in your system. The half life of enanthate is about 7 days I believe, but it takes much longer to clear the system as half life is a rate of metabolism not time frame.

In 7 days HALF of the test you injected 7 days ago will be metabolized, 7 days later half of THAT amount is metabolized, and so on.. So it actually takes a lot longer than we think for levels to bottom out.

But whether to continue or not is your decision. I would ask this: What are your goals and have you achieved them? How is your health?

What I did next would be based on the answers to those 3 questions.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    End the cycle, do your PCT, and then save your new Test for your next cycle. I always keep backup gear for this exact situation or if I decide to run it longer or higher during the end of the cycle.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    ����✊

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The fact you thought superdrol would raise your test up tells me you should not be cycling.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thread Information