Ybk993 is offline Junior Member

Question Arimidex fatigue pain help me please

I am a patient of hypogonadism.I use 250 mg sustanon every 2 weeks.my body holds a lot of water, I get weight.
    I use 0.5 mg arimidex every 2 days.

fatigue, pain in the muscles, help me please..

Are you also on levothyroxine? You need to make sure your T3, T4 and TSH levels are normal. Otherwise, your body metabolism's real slow and you'll see fat gains and low energy and motivation.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    That’s way too much Adex and your sust shots at once every 2 weeks is preposterous.

What country do you live?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Are you also on levothyroxine? You need to make sure your T3, T4 and TSH levels are normal. Otherwise, your body metabolism's real slow and you'll see fat gains and low energy and motivation.
    My TSH, T4, T3 values ​​are normal. I have not figured this out for a long time. I could not sleep from today.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    That’s way too much Adex and your sust shots at once every 2 weeks is preposterous.

What country do you live?
    Im live in Turkey. pharmacy has no other testosterone in the sustanon and nebido ..

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    I'm clearly nowhere near an expert, but 250mg ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS?? That means you're probably feeling okay for a few days after your shot and then worse and worse everyday, and by the time you take your next shot, you have NO testosterone , or very little at best. That would definitely account for the fatigue, and likely for the muscle pain as well. You are going through a hormonal roller coaster dude. You need to be pinning at least twice a week (I don't remember how long/short of an ester sustanon is).

Another thing that is probably killing you in those departments is your adex dose! For the average peson, I think 0.5 adex every two days is probably what someone would use if they were on 500-1000 mg test/week. You're taking 250 every 2 weeks, which is 1/4 of the amount at 500 mg/week. So basically, it sounds like you're taking about 4 times the amount of adex you need. Your estrogen is very likely crashed, which from what I hear, is no picnic!!!! I'm not even sure how it's possible that you're holding water.

It sounds like you're crashing ALL of your hormones. You need to pin more often. If you're sticking with 250mg every two weeks, you need to take 125mg a week, preferably split up into at least two shots of 62.5mg. And seriously lower the dose of adex. And get bloodwork done to see what all your levels are at.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    I don't think that the arimidex is causing fatigue and pain.

The only pain that I have had from taking too much AIs was from Letro and it was knee and joint pain due too low estrogen drying out my joints. This typically does not happen with arimidex.

I have run arimidex 0.5mg EOD without taking test to lower my normal estrogen levels and help reduce water retention during an extreme cutting phase. I didn't have any fatigue or pain, however this is not recommended because you can lower your levels too low which can lead to bone and joint damage.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ybk993 View Post
    I am a patient of hypogonadism.I use 250 mg sustanon every 2 weeks.my body holds a lot of water, I get weight.
    I use 0.5 mg arimidex every 2 days.

fatigue, pain in the muscles, help me please..
    That really is a lot of arimidex. If possible, have a sensitive E2 assay done at a minimum. Have you ever considered injecting 1/2 cc per week instead of 1cc every 2 weeks?
    That would smooth your hormones out a little bit more.
    I really would have the sensitive E2 checked (at a minimum). If you have bottomed out your estradiol it will give you the symptoms you have.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information