Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Roid rage?

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    I never experienced any roid rage , quite the opposite.....Until I tried Tren .

While it works awesome, I'm awfully moody, irritable, and hate loud noises on Tren. Also, pretty tired since I can't sleep for chit.
    guitarzan likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Ummm the stigma with steroids causing anger issues exists for a reason. Because it does. I am coming up on 5 weeks on test and while I see very little physical changes, if any, I can feel this underlying fire in me. I’m not some immature moron who goes around pissed off picking fights and being a dick either. Yes, when I was younger I had anger problems - but not really toward people - just objects. Like I hated when electronics didn’t work the way they were supposed to. I once snapped a crappy Widows netbook cause it was acting up.

So if you personally don’t think roid rage exists, that’s your opinion. I’m the nicest guy in real life, I treat everyone with respect and am humble, but androgens do affect me emotionally. While I feel more positive and outgoing on my good days, I have more bursts of anger on bad days.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    vist the bars and the drunks at 2am some night . thats where you'll find "rage".
    roid rage is really blown out of proportion and hyped up by the media, yet alcohol intoxication illicits much more violent behavior, fights, spousal abuse, property destruction, etc. etc.. on a scale a million times larger then steroid use . there are thousands of incidents, violent acts, emergency room visits etc going on right now on this Friday night alone from alcohol intoxication, then there ever will be recorded for a decade of steroid use.

just to put it in perspective .
    Obs likes this.

MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    This is my take on it...Increasing androgens in the blood stream will def have an impact on mood, so drugs like test (in high doses), tren (obviously lol), Halo, Tbol (to a lesser degree than Halo of course), but you guys see where I'm going with this. The highly androgenic drugs will create a feeling of irritability and a lower degree of tolerance for frustrations.

I get it the worst, as MACK mentioned, the first few weeks as my body is adjusting the the influx of hormones and I'll def FEEL more irritable BUT I don't express that irritability. As Scotch said, we decide how to behave and that's a matter of character. And as Charger mentioned it's a good idea to go into it with the mindset of "I know I'm going to have less tolerance so I need to be conscientious and aware of my tone and actions toward others" and if one can keep that mindset then they'll never go into an actual rage.

As many people have stated, it has a lot to do with your attitude and outlook on life BEFORE you get on gear. Steroids will accentuate the traits you already have, so traits like arrogance will be exponentially increased. That is another reason why I suggest for people to wait until they're mentally mature enough to run gear. It's not just about their body's being ready to cycle, but more importantly their MINDS need to be ready as well.

So the takeaway is "roid rage" CAN happen with highly androgenic drugs but it typically happens to immature and/or weak minded individuals who shouldn't be using steroids to begin with.
    Good word!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    To call some one "weak minded and should not use steroids to begin with" is an awfully cavalier statement to make.

No human being is evenly keeled and perfect when it comes to something that gets under thier skin.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    To call some one "weak minded and should not use steroids to begin with" is an awfully cavalier statement to make.

No human being is evenly keeled and perfect when it comes to something that gets under thier skin.
    Yup totally agree.
    Everyone has been irrationally pissed off at some point. I sure as shit ain't no angel.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yup totally agree.
    Everyone has been irrationally pissed off at some point. I sure as shit ain't no angel.
    Your not an angel???
    I feel deceived now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Your not an angel???
    I feel deceived now!

Thats the kind of angel I am. I got raven man showing up in my photos.
    charger69 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by saragreen View Post
    Just wondering what some more experienced folk think about roid rage, and how to control it? My friend just began a 100mg/day DBol cycle and has noticed a lot of increased anger/frustration/pissed-off-ness, enough to impact overall mood through the day. Any tips? Or is it just an inherent thing one must deal with?
    I think its a big problem and maybe the number one reason why its illegal and mainstream hates our shit. If u are a spitfire from nature, its often very hard to stay calm on cycle.
    Knowin an telling yourself this could be a problem, migth help.

Im not a spitfire, but when im on, i always sign an agreement with my self. On juice im not allowed to "figth back" no matter if they are disrespectfull and assholes. Self defence only.
    If i need roids to dear to stand up for my self, its pathetic.
    And if my size dont cut it, im better off running home and get some chickenbreast.
    Obs likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    I think its a big problem and maybe the number one reason why its illegal and mainstream hates our shit. If u are a spitfire from nature, its often very hard to stay calm on cycle.
    Knowin an telling yourself this could be a problem, migth help.

Im not a spitfire, but when im on, i always sign an agreement with my self. On juice im not allowed to "figth back" no matter if they are disrespectfull and assholes. Self defence only.
    If i need roids to dear to stand up for my self, its pathetic.
    And if my size dont cut it, im better off running home and get some chickenbreast.
    Sil?

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Sil?

Sure man, im hired to bring this shit back to its previous heigths again!
    Obs likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Dr. Sil. Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Dr. Sil. Welcome back.
    Well i see your new standing did something to your attidude there cowboy.
    Nervertheless, hope ur doing fine and yeah...good to be back.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'm on 24x7x365

Controlling one self is damn near a job at times, juice or not - both sides of my family are plagued with mental/anger issues < they never had juice

Add some sauce to that

carvv is offline New Member
    I had awful roid rage in my first cycle. I would just try to use self talk to calm myself down ("it's just the drugs, man") lol. In my second cycle, I added a small dosage of Arimidex every day, and it evened out my moods so much. This lead me to believe I had excess estrogen during my first cycle - not enough to cause gyno but enough to cause radical mood swings. Adding Arimidex to the second cycle seemed like the missing link, and I intend to do it for most cycles.

I'm a beginner but I'm learning that there are some smart principles everyone should follow then a lot of trial and error to learn about your own body specifically.

I will recommend to any one on a first cycle or first time with Tren , keep some benzos on hand like like you do your DA and AI

They can really settle your ass down if needed.

carvv is offline New Member
    I found smoking a little cannabis always calmed me down, too, and it seemed to help with muscle soreness from all the heavy lifting. It also helped me consistently get 8 hours of sleep every night.

Quote Originally Posted by carvv View Post
    I found smoking a little cannabis always calmed me down, too, and it seemed to help with muscle soreness from all the heavy lifting. It also helped me consistently get 8 hours of sleep every night.
    OH MY GOODNESS!!

the Devils lettuce with deep root in hell.

I saw a movie once that said that stuff makes you insane and makes you commit rapes and burglaries.

Attachment 174271
    carvv likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    OH MY GOODNESS!!

the Devils lettuce with deep root in hell.

I saw a movie once that said that stuff makes you insane and makes you commit rapes and burglaries.

Attachment 174271
    Attachment 174272

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    My experience is the same

I watch myself closer & so far I have actually had less rage outbursts - when I was about a decade younger I had a terrible temper & anger issues
    That's kinda like drinking and driving, I'm a better driver when drinking, cause I'm more cautious...lol

Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    Tren is the only acception
    I was gonna disagree with your earlier statement, and say you right except tren ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    vist the bars and the drunks at 2am some night . thats where you'll find "rage".
    roid rage is really blown out of proportion and hyped up by the media, yet alcohol intoxication illicits much more violent behavior, fights, spousal abuse, property destruction, etc. etc.. on a scale a million times larger then steroid use . there are thousands of incidents, violent acts, emergency room visits etc going on right now on this Friday night alone from alcohol intoxication, then there ever will be recorded for a decade of steroid use.

just to put it in perspective .
    My biggest problem is I like tren and alcohol! Lol

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I think the whole "Roid Rage " thing probably got started by guys in the 80s by mistake. People just saw muscle bound people acting insane, and figured it was gear, but in reality these dudes were just coked up out of their minds.

https://youtu.be/cF4ZTcuhixc
    Last edited by i_SLAM_cougars; 10-01-2018 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i_slam_cougars View Post
    i think the whole "roid rage " thing probably got started by guys in the 80s by mistake. People just saw muscle bound people acting insane, and figured it was gear, but in reality these dudes were just coked up out of their minds.
    lmao.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information