Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Bacteriostatic water supply

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member

Bacteriostatic water supply

Looking for some as what I have did not include BAC water for reconstitution. There seem to be plenty of suppliers online yet most are back ordered. You can pick some up from Evil Bay but I'm concerned that they might either be fake or not genuine from Hospira.

Anyone have experience with this? Odd question to ask but I would prefer to always have some, even extra. I know you can make your own but as a novice I'd rather spend the time knowing it was made right.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Bacteriostaticwater.com

They are uber fast. Order in morning and I usually have pack at my door in 48hrs
    Friggnewtown likes this.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Or you can make yours. You need 0.1 ml of benzyl alcohol to reconstitute 10ml of BAC water.
    0.1 ml BA + 9.9 ml sterile water (%0.9 NaCl solution) = 10 ml BAC water
    Some pharmacies will do it for you if you give the recipe to them, depending on your location.
    Try to buy the least amount of BA since you won’t use it that much.
    Good luck!
    HoldMyBeer and Friggnewtown like this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    Looking for some as what I have did not include BAC water for reconstitution. There seem to be plenty of suppliers online yet most are back ordered. You can pick some up from Evil Bay but I'm concerned that they might either be fake or not genuine from Hospira.

Anyone have experience with this? Odd question to ask but I would prefer to always have some, even extra. I know you can make your own but as a novice I'd rather spend the time knowing it was made right.
    I seriously doubt it would be faked, BUT in this day and age, I see your concern.
    Friggnewtown likes this.

Thread Information