Thread: Prone to MBP?

King Leon is offline New Member

Prone to MBP?

Hi guys,

Sorry for making a first post straight out with a question. I've been a communtiy member for some time and have recently ran a first cycle. I've been wondering as I noticed some hair loss post cycle - basically as soon as I started PCT. Cycle was test 500mg/week only for 12 weeks.

Hair loss has stopped after 3 months of PCT - so basically a couple days ago. I added Nizoral and either it helped or the hormone levels bounced to normal.

I have noticed, that most people that are prone to MBP experience hairloss during cycle. On top of that I had no hair loss under shower, only on my pillow and on my desk where I spend quite a lot of time.

Does it seem like a normal, post cycle shedding or is it a sign of being prone to MBP? I am kind of scared of running another higher dose test cycle as one thing I would like to keep is my shitty, thin hair for as long as possible.

Thanks!

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    3 months of pct is way too long. Usually 4-5 weeks of nolva and clomid is plenty.
    You can try finastride for hair loss. It works great for me, i basically have zero shedding and i think i actually gained hair back. But this is the game we are in. Many of us trade hair for muscles lol.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    If it wasn't for the fact that I've been shaving my head since I was 23-24, and I still had a full head of hair, that alone would keep me from ever touching a cycle. But since I've been screwed on hair for years, I'm just gonna let the rest of it fall out when I start.

Thread Information